Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:09 am

He went all out before bursting inside her and giving her too much to handle
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:57 pm

"Ahhhh ahhhh ahhh c-coming! I'm coming!!" she warns to say the words more than once trying to get off of his lap but that only made him hold her down and slam his hips against her own. Melina cries out dazed but her place was dripping and squirting slightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:04 pm

He skams hardwr and deeper a few more times before she felt him explode inside hwr flooding her too full
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:03 pm

She cries out hugging him tightly with nails clawing at his skin but that only made her shiver. The pain filled her stomach up well but that also made her hold on tight as Brandon groans out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 pm

He slammed hardwr and deeper making her take every bit of him inside as the wet slaps start stinging as her belly was stabbed from inside by his member.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:08 pm

The pain and pleasure only caused her to cry out once more, coming hard against his lap while panting. Melina couldn't speak after that but moans from how much she came but moans since Brandon kept thrusting into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:13 pm

He was lost and couldnt stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:34 pm

"N-No hah more mmmmm please..please no more pleasure. My body is over heating ahhhh I don't know how much longer ohhhh I c-can.." he looks at her to suddenly kiss her lips, trying to make Melina relax as her arms wrap around his shoulders. Brandon was seriously good and not one word got to his mind to make him relax. And how could he not? She felt warm and tight. Nothing was about to snap him out of it hungry for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:03 am

Through the heat and pleasure he pushes harder and deeper loving every moment as he went all out. She could tell he was nearing his limit at last but the thought of stopping seemed impossible because she was going to exlode soon with how much pleasure he was giving her. It leaks and squirts out if her as sh3 tries to hold it before she fe3ls him suddenly cum with a groan
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:27 am

She lets out a gasp feeling his hot flow filling her up, her hips twitching by each squirt that spills into her. Brandon only panted and hugs her tightly while releasing every drop within her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 am

He pulled out as a bit more hit her destoryed pussy making a mes of it as he falls back. For a moment he felt locked here with her and she was trapping herself here with him. She wanted him to kep mking her feel good in a painful world and he was enjoying everybmoment with her. She fell weak and broken onto the floor and panted as h8s cum drips out of her slowly. He saw how red and sore she ws inside and then how weak and he begins to think he was horrible. He backed away to wash off in the water ocean water before returning to the spot she ws laying.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:46 am

Melina only keeps her self still because of the pain but sensed Brandon to take his hand and hold it. She was hoping he's okay but to be honest, Melina wasn't mad in any way. She was glad to know he shared this moment with her and only hopes he knew that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:49 am

With his thoughts clouded by doubt he couldnt and she could see it inside him. She coulcnt speak very much yet but had to say something to help him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:51 am

"Br...andon...It's fine....I...alright. *Tightens grip on his hand* P..lease...it's fine.." she whispered to him but he looks down at her seeing her feeling weak. Brandon wasn't sure how he should feel after what he did but reaches down to rub her cheek as she lays on the ground to still rest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:04 am

He felt his heart ache seeing her lije this and hugs her clise pullling her into his arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 am

She didn't move but wraps her arms against his shoulders, nuzzling into it to say she's okay over and over again. Brandon didn't want her to see his tears but it only made him feel more curious to what she would do after some time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:49 pm

He had to get over this fear of hurti g her or doing something she didnt like. She loved him. He loved her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 pm

She only just kept hugging him close to her but still showed it's okay. Melina wouldn't hate him in any way but love him even more. Brandon of course was shocked but only hugs her much more tighter trying not to cry.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:16 pm

He hugs her close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:17 pm

She gently held him while rubbing his back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Im sorry im so fearful. I lost you once and i dont want to again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:09 pm

"But you won't, Brandon. I'm fine now......but you won't lose me." she said gently to him but Brandon still wanted to be sure since he wanted her to stay by his side forever. Nothing would break them apart. Nothing at all and he wanted to make sure of that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Her body shivered as an unexpected craving hit her. She was recovered by now and seeing how big he was made her curious hiw big he could get uf he had more of her milk. She lived hiw powerdul it made him and how big he was. He was mixing her pain and pleasure always taking her body past its limit.

The thought made her mind go blank except claiming her live ince more as violently as she could. She was desperate for his punishing cock and looks at him with empty desperate eyes.

Ooc: super post it take as long as you need.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:58 pm

ooc:I'll give it a shot

bic:Brandon was thinking a little to himself trying to figure out what he should do now after all this. He wasn't sure if Melina even wanted to stay by his side anymore after this but he also didn't want to scare her off because of his desires for her. He wanted her and him to be in love but that was it right after that. Some how, that made him more curious to what he should do but during that he finally noticed Melina's eyes.

They were darker than her original color. Looking desperate. Hungry. Lost for the hunger of need. It sorta made him worry but also curious.

"Melina? Are you okay? What's wrong?" he reaches to touch her cheek gently that she slowly shuts her eyes from his soothing touch. That calmed her a little bit but her whole body needed his healing touch right now. This unknown craving was starting to effect her thoughts and mind that her body shifts slightly closer to him.

"B....rando...."

"Yes? What's wrong?" he asked again but as soon as he was about to sit up, Melina quickly hugs him tightly to make him fall against the wall of their hiding spot. He didn't hit the back of his head luckily but was holding Melina in his arms to look at her. Right there he spots her flushed red face as she squirms a bit against him. Was she sick? Or was she over heating again?

"Melli..."

"I..I don't know how to say this Brandon but...my whole body is...something is off with it. I feel this desperate need for something. Something that can help me because this isn't. I know I told you I'll never leave you right? Well, I hope you won't leave me right? You won't leave me a-alone?" she asked looking at him but Brandon still held her against his body feeling her skin coated in sweat again.

"Of course I won't leave you, Melina. I'll be here by your side forever. Why ask that though?" he said but she didn't answer him while looking down from his gaze again. How can he tell him without him figuring it out? The longer she waited, the stronger her craving becomes and it might not be cured with one go. She might need to keep going over and over till passing out. She moves one hand up against his chest before seeing Brandon blushing from her touch.

"I....I need you t-to...help me."

"Help you? So you are sick again..." he asked worried but sees Melina shaking her head no.

"It's not a deadly sickness...but......" To prove her point, Melina sits up slowly on his lap while he watches her but his hands moves down her sweaty slick back as she held back a deep pleasure like purr. Even the slightest touch helped but it's not enough to make her shake in his lap. Brandon got more worried when feeling her shake but she stops him to hold him still.

"Melina?"

"I'm f-fine...but please listen to me. I am sick b-but...I'm sick for you." she said but he blushes wondering if she was in need again.

"Me?"

"I can't explain it but right now, my whole body is desiring t-this.....hunger. This strong hot craving that only you can calm, Brandon. Everything burns and is highly sensitive to the touch that if I did anything or moved, I might c-come..I was hoping you could help me..help ease this feeling away...." she said blushing to see him looking worried at her but his face still remained flushed.

"H-How badly, Melina?"

"R-really bad. Here; let me s-show you.." She slowly reach up with her hands to gently touch her breasts.

"Melina, you don't have to-"

As she warned, Melina quickly gasped feeling the touch that her body shook and quivers feeling her body burning all over again to stop him from speaking. Even her nipples grew hard with wet white drops showing. Wait-was she releasing milk again so soon? Brandon watches her rubbing and squeezing her breasts that soft moans leaves her lips while doing so.

"Haah hah ahhh mmmmmm...."This felt way too good for her body to handle but was almost losing herself that she forgets she's on his lap.

"........"

"Ahhh hah s-see? Even from the slightest touch mmmmm my whole b-body..it becomes so hot. The smallest touch even to any part of my body...f-feels so good.." she whimpers under her breath but Brandon only gotten aroused and hard that he could only watch her pleasuring herself.

"Re-really? Are you sure?"he asked to see her whimper and nod, looking lost in need for him.

"Y-yes..e-even if you touch me...or kiss me, I might c-come. I feel so lost in pleasure..begging for you t-to help me. You can m-make me feel good can't you?"

"I.....I..."To be honest, he wanted to destroy her but he didn't want to hurt her. In some way, seeing Melina this lost only made him hunger for more but he didn't want to over do it. Suddenly, his thoughts got disturbed when she grabs his head to pull him closer that his lips almost touched her nipple but the breasts.

"?!"

"W-will you help me? You can drink some of my milk to get me back to normal...please....I need you t-to help me.." she said panting while her mind started slipping with more milk squirting out of her nipples as he sees them but he wasn't sure if it would do good if he did that but she was begging for him to do so. He feels her hand touching his cheek before leaning his lips near the nipples.

"Please...please drink as much as you like...It's more good and you do like it right? Please?" she asked again but Brandon only blushes to watch her holding up her breasts for him, waiting for Brandon to help her.

"......"He was thinking about what to do but that was short as Melina makes him take her nipple in his mouth.

"Mffmm!!"She moans feeling him quickly hold her breasts in his hands about to move her back but his body stops. He blushes from how warm her skin was before carefully latching onto it and starts sucking on it.

She leans back screaming out in pleasure as more milk comes out and flows into his mouth. He thought the milk would taste the same but this one was...different. It's way more sweeter and warm that it was making his whole body feel aroused while swallowing it. His tongue swirling against it in circles.

"Nauuahh!! My milk, you're sucking my nipple so hard..." she felt her head floating on cloud nine while Brandon pulls and sucked a bit more while milk kept spilling into his mouth but he nosily gulps the milk down. She kept moaning out loving how it felt but slowly hugs him tightly with tongue hanging out looking up with desperate dark eyes.

She already was losing her mind because of the pleasure but again, it didn't stop him while reaching with the other hand and rubbing the other breasts while it releases a little more. Melina was already grinding against his lap panting and feeling weaker that she slowly was moaning even more lustfully for him.

'Don't lose it, Brandon. The milk is really sweet and it's effecting my...body. I want to give it to her but I can't hurt her but she's so hot like this.' he heard more moans from her but she was shaking to lean back while Brandon was sucking and rubbing her breasts before letting it go and makes her lay down on her back. Right away, Brandon grabs both and begins rubbing and squeezing them as she whimpers from his touch.

They seems to be more bigger and swollen now and she was purring like a kitten because of him. So soft and squeezable that he panted licking his lips from the drop of milk he swallowed down. Her expressions and body made him feel more hot that she saw the outline of his cock once more wanting to pleasure him now but he was focusing on her right now that another whimper snaps him out of his trance.

"B-Brandon...do you want m-me to help you? You're looking a-aroused and h-hard again. Is touching my breasts turn you on that m-much?"

"............"

"O-Or do you wish.....*lowers hand down* for me to help you?" she was close. So close to his member that it throbs in heat once more. Melina felt the hunger to suck on him and swallow bits of his cum but she was held down by Brandon so she couldn't move at the moment. The sensation was only arousing that he grips her breasts making her gasp.

"*Panting heavily feeling dazed*"

"I..I don't w-want to.....grrrrr hurt you...I don't want to.."

"Please..I n-need you....I want you to help me.....please Br-Brandon...." she whispered but was squirming under him that it took his power not to switch to his wild side to claim her for his own but the way she seems inviting made him only want her even more. He rubs both nipples against her breasts but he slowly groans feeling more of the milk's effects to get more bigger again.

She noticed that before slowly moving him back and sits him down, her expressions only told him worse that Melli licked her lips to look down. He sure was throbbing now and it seems to be getting thicker.

"H-Here; you seem to be having a problem here. I'll help you.." Melli said lowering closer towards it that she held it in both hands and licks the tip feeling him jump from the tongue. She purrs again before swirling her tongue against his cock to make him groan a little. It felt warm and cool at the same time while she was shutting her eyes while pleasuring him slowly. The feeling just made her whimper again but she closes her lips around the tip to suck on it.

"Ah~"

Her lips felt better that but watches Melina sucking slowly to tease him, her hips wiggling and her place dripping heavily down her legs just like before. She wanted him to lose it. She wanted him to claim her using his animal craving for mating.

She could use her power to heal so it's fine for them. Second, she wants to see that same hunger for her as she has for him. Melina lowers her hands to start stroking him again but a moan leaves his lips as she nosily slurps and sucked harder as she made some noises of her own.

"Haaa ahhhhhh hhhaaaaa...M-Melina.."

She kept sucking on his member slowly using her mouth and stroking his balls, her eyes shut and face flushed. Even he tasted really good and she couldn't get enough of him. Melina moves close while taking him more deeper down her throat that made him gasp.

'S-she's hitting all my s-spots on my member. I don't want to come too quickly b-but it feels so good..her mouth feels so good...'"e-easy Melina....." he warns but one hand reaches to touch her head while his fingers run through her hair. His cock throbs in her throat and mouth but she didn't stop while sucking him off harder and harder.

Brandon was suppose to be helping her and yet she's helping him. That's not fair for him and yet, he could tell she was getting worse and worse by the second. He had to find another way to make her stop but it felt so good that he almost didn't want her to. Melina sits up a little holding her breasts and presses them together on his cock to make him moan even louder.

She moves her chest up and down while sucking more harder on his cock hoping for him to get in the mood or cum for her. This was even better for her that she gently whimpers with deeper purrs to get him to growl from the sensation.

"Mmmmm..mmmmmm...mmmaaahhh...hhhaaaallmmmmm...mmmmm..."

"Mmmmm..mmmmmm.....ahhhhhh....M-Melina, no fair. I was s-suppose to help you..you switched the haa!!!"

"Mmm..mmmm...*Slurping noisily but getting more wetter that her hips lower down to hear some dripping noise*

Brandon heard that and looks to see her actually leaving some puddle from under her. Was she actually cumming from just doing this or was it because of before? He didn't know what it was but she looked even more lost while this happened but he still was trying to keep himself in control but his mind or sanity was already slipping as well.

He only grips more of her hair that his hips bucked upward to make her chock on his member a little while she whimpers feeling that. Her throat got full but he started moaning and thrusting into her in hopes to feel more pleasure. She only kept still taking this pleasure just for him but it only caused her to get more weaker and more aroused.

"Mmmm...mfmfffff..mmmmm...mmmmmmm..."'Please k-keep using my mouth for your pleasure. I want to feel everything. I want to have everything please....my throat is already so hot wanting your cum to spill down....*sucking harder now* Please Brandon..please use me to your heart's desire...' She kept her eyes shut before feeling him sit up a bit and forcing her to take it much more deeper, hearing some gagging noises from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 am

He lets out a groan and cums hard. She felt it burst out pumping down her throat as she g7lped it down. She licked the last bit away just before her milk took effect. She watched as it throbbed bigger and swelled fuller and wider. She whimpers desperate and she opens her pussy

Haa haa take me now. I want that inside so badly. She said as her swollen breasts swing down and she looks back at him. He stood there looking at her dark and lost seeming to ignore her. It made her rub her opening against his tip with her tongue hanging out

"Please take me now i cant hold it. She said and he shakes his head.

"Take it on your own. You desire it violent do you not. Th3n take it like you want it." His dark teasing tempted her and she opened her place more begging only to recieve a spank that hit her pussy.

I said no you do it yourself"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:44 am