Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Sirens.

The old creatures in this world that hid themselves from the humans and other creatures that walk among the dry lands. They were tied to staying away, not to be interested of the others that live above them. And yet, it was hard not to. Many others have tried to see what it was like on dry land but they ended up being slayed, captured, hunted for food, and stolen of their own water element magic. Only a few sirens that remained underwater in the wetlands were told of the rules of staying away from the monsters above. One of the sirens was swimming around as her mermaid tail sways behind her but she didn't say anything else to holding her water pearl staff weapon. Her eyes looked around seeing the waters here cold and empty for a while now but no one knows why.

She had a figure their was something here taking out the other sirens that came near this area. Her other friends that was hunted or something else. she looked around again before swimming down at the lake bottom to see other items from other sirens there but it seems others been here much longer for years now. She keeps looking around in hopes of finding something here.

Meanwhile above was a boat that was swimming around with hunting gear and other things since they were given the job of hunting creatures here in the water and even steal what value they have. In some way, they found many creatures including sirens. The boat leader was checking his crew to see them getting everything ready for the hunting out here and hopes of finding something. So far, they been hunting for a couple months before with finding fish and other non priced like things in this world but they hope of finding something.

"Alright sir, the hunting gear is done and ready. Shall we go ahead and cast the net?" One asked but he checks the waters below them but shook his head.

"Not yet, we have to be sure not to disturb the creatures since one almost ate us one time since 'someone' castes a harpoon at it." he said glaring at one crew member who looked down ashamed since he almost caused them to get killed.

"Either way, we will be ready to cast out the net when I say so. Understood?" he said as the crew nod and waited for his command. Back in the water, the siren was swimming head while trying to find out what was going on or what caused this till her eyes sees the casting shadow of the boat above her that told her of humans that came. After a while, she slowly follows after them but she held her spear that was getting charged up with water magic and takes aim. They had to be the ones that caused her own kind to almost be extinct. She keeps a firm grip of her staff before releasing a water spear attack that crashes into the boat. Brandon felt the boat jolt forward as his crew held onto what they could, wondering what was going on or what caused that.

"Sir, I think something attacked us!"

"What do we do!? Shall we cast out the nets?!" One yells as another one hits the boat to make water splash onto them and the boat. He looks around wondering what was going on before sensing something in the water moving but he feels another thing hitting the boat once more.

He didn't say to release the nets yet while seeing it swimming around to keep it from their view. He had a feeling their was something there and trying to attack them as a warning but he sees it getting closer but before he could speak, One of his crew members takes a harpoon and threw it in the water. She was ready to aim again before dodging the harpoon but more and getting thrown by the other crew members.

"What are you doing!? I didn't say-"

The boat jolted again when another water jet hits the boat but one crew member tries another idea with tossing another one that was a little more heavy. She looked around seeing the area silent again but when she tries a on head attack, the harpoon stabs into her mermaid tail that made her screech out in pain. The crew saw the water darken with blood before On his command, they pull a level and releases the strong hold nets as it splashes into the water in hopes it got their target. They waited seeing the water still dark with blood before seeing the rope getting tugged on.

They got her. Quickly, they begin pulling her out of the water as she begins splashing around but they pull her out to see her in he net but her weapon was tangled along with her. The men blushed seeing her beauty before the leader pulls the net over and has the net pull down to be placed in a holding water tank. The siren coughed slightly but still was bleeding that she sees them surround her and take her weapon.

"A siren. I thought they were long gone but I guess not. My, she sure is a beauty.." the leader said with a smile as he takes her spear and his crew places her inside while she was bleeding but changes into her human self since her tail was in pain from the spear. However, she wasn't sure why or what they want.

They head back to the city with the prize to see what they can get for her. In town, people were busy with selling and things but others was looking around for some things or others to take with him during his travels before heading back home. Some wanted to see what they can buy for dinner later on but it seems nothing was seen to interests but before turning off, a few owns eyes catches a crew of males that was pushing a water tank with a cloth covering it. Did they have something or was it just another round of fish? Whatever it was people was crowding around to see what it was they had this time and wonders if it was any value.

Later on The crew got her in a holding water dome as people came closer to see the sea siren in the water. She looked away from the humans that watched her, seeing her covering her naked top but her mermaid tail was also used to cover some of it too, even from it bleeding.

"Isn't she a beauty? It took us many years to catch every siren seen by man but we never guessed we missed one. Not anymore though, eh?" he said as the other crew members laughed in agreeing.

"True captain. Thanks to you catching this siren, you will be rich in millions. Others know how rare these sea beasts are and how much they can be when sold in the black market." another said as the captain looks at the siren once more as she was looking away in the other direction, seeing her hair moving in the water.

"Oh, don't be like that my dear. If you are lucky, someone might buy you so they can keep you as a pet or dinner. I hear Sirens are delicious to eat." He said to see her look at the captain angry as she made the water bubble a bit.

she spoke in a different tongue of some insult to humans but they just laughed since it sounded like a threat.

"Nice try my dear but being scary like that won't save you from being food or sold off to others. We will make millions off of you or we could keep you so you can be our cabin girl."

She looked even more angry before turning her face away from him but the captain saw her wound that was still bleeding. The harpoon did some damage to her scales and lower area but it didn't seem to bad since she was healing herself which the captain didn't approve of. He gets up to grab a electric rod and place it in the water as it shocks it. The siren screams out in pain from that but it came out in bubbles, curling up since he didn't want her to heal so quickly like that.

He wanted her to behave like a good Siren or else he might change his mind in letting her be sold and keep her to himself and his crew. As he and the others laughed at her misery, the captain just smiled from his victory.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Om fhe ship was a young cabim boy who was nearing manhood and he saw her and wanted to free her rhinking she was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He was bruised from daily beatings or stress from his kob
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:38 pm

The others around kept watching over with their rum and laughter heard in the room. The captain was not even caring as long as he gets the chance to taste this new fresh siren since he knew they were the best tasting treat in the world. She looked down from the view in front of her but was slowly keeping silent because of it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:05 pm

The wild night settled down in the late night and soon the ship was nearly dead. Almost all were passed out and that was when the boy took his chance. He set to work sawing the locks on her prison shushing her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:59 pm

She blinks not sure why this human was helping her but the boy tries helping her by pushing the cage slowly from the room and to the outside of the boat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:18 pm

He wrapped it in cotton and linen and pucked up a cannonball before smashing the lock. There was a loud myffed crack and he rlock was gone. He opened it slowly and helped her out. He may have been small but his arms were strong and she was shocked he was helping her. He stepped over to the edge and she kisses his lips to thank him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 pm

He blushes slightly from the thank you kiss before she smiled at him to hope one day she can find him again. They didn't say a thing before hearing someone coming to reach up and place something in his hand before diving into the water and swimming away. In his hand was a siren's tear necklace and it had her own tears inside as it glows gently.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 am

He hides it and viws never to forget her as he dump the whole cage overboard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 pm

The cage made a giant splash into the water but he was able to see the beautiful siren swimming away but he wonders if she was ever gonna see him again. Or will he see her again? It's rare to see a siren here in this world but he was blessed by one that granted him some of her tears. Seeing the tank sink, Brandon hears some noises as the captain waking up while he hurries off to bed himself to show he wasn't here and the cage sinking below.

He did wonder if he would see her once more but over time as he grew up, a light strong crush and love formed for the siren and hoped he will see her again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 pm

A few months later his ship was wrecked by naval militairy forces and he was skinling far beneath the sea. She had grown in that time never forgetting him and always staying close enough to smell him. This time his scent was too deep. She rushed to his side seeing his drifting body. Quickly she reaches his side and breathes for him through their lips as she carried him to a secret cove. Cinnected to the surface fir air it was mostly a water paradise he rested as she tended to his wounds.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 pm

She made sure he was healing and being taken care of but she saw he sure grew up to someone she couldn't almost remember. Either way, it's sweet to see that he was recovering from this. She kept healing him and made sure his wounds and body healed correctly and slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Even years later he still has his kindness she reaches to touch his face and he wakes up and was startled. She calmed him down and he melted infront of her. He never thought o see her again and niw she was a real beauty. He looked down and humbly thanked her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:21 pm

"...????" She didn't understand his words but was happy to be of help for him. To her, he was someone that was good to help someone. Either way, he was able to figure something out. In some way, Brandon wonders if she could figure something else.

"Wait....you can't understand English?" he asked seeing her shake her head no. Brandon sees her not saying a thing right after before the girl blinks about it. In some way, she figures he was happy about it. Brandon blinks from that before he tries to find a way to help her understand english.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:27 pm

He spoke to her with drawings and soon she began to understand his speach
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm

"So do you finally understand what I'm trying to say to you?" He asked gently but she nods as Brandon was glad to see this. After a while he was still happy about some things. In some way she was understand everything because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:00 am

"Wh-what did you say to me when we paetes so lobg ago? " she asks fumbling to speak and he said every work using pictures
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Melina blinks looking at each picture he drew but was looking more confused seeing it. It seems that he was explaining everything but she wasn't sure about it fully yet. Brandon saw that she didn't get it yet but tries to find another way to explain it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:33 am

He told her in a simpler way and she blushed jissing him again on reflex.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:21 pm

The kiss too him by surprise before feeling her lips against his own. She blushes still kissing him till slowly breaking their kiss to look right at him now. The kiss was nice in a way but wonders if he wasn't okay with getting a kiss from a creature like her. "Ummm....I guess you get what I was trying to explain right?" he asked to see her nod again.

"Oh, good. I will say thank you for helping me and all. I guess it's payback for me saving you from the ones that caught you years ago. I'm just glad that you got away safe with no harm done towards you." he said but she blushes to nod once more.

Maybe in some way he can find a way to help her speak human language but he did know some of her species from the little study to what he gets from the books. They explained a lot about her kind and is known for being one of the lucky ones. Millions and Millions of sirens were caught, killed, hunted, or eaten by humans years ago that their population went down to 20%. It's a rare act to see others so in a way, Brandon was lucky to spot her.

She didn't looked at him again after a while before noticing something to go and jump in the water. "Hey wait!" the water splashed onto him but sees her diving to do something as he looked around the location with the sun shining down on him. At least it wasn't cold here. Their was wood pieces and some other things so maybe he can make a fire for food to cook. He takes a seat down and waited for her to come back that wasn't till later to five hours. He was looking down towards the water before she pops out of the water with fresh fish and other things before jumping up on the edge.

"Oh, your back." he said smiling towards her but the siren sets the food down near him on a giant leaf so it wasn't touching the ground or rock. She nudges the fish towards him as Brandon looks at it then at her.

"Is the fish for me?" he sees her nod gently.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:32 pm

He started a fire but the wood smoked mostly vecyase it was wet from the last high tide. He buolt a saeled done out of sand setting the fush inside an dsmoking it until it was cooked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:01 pm

The siren blinks looking at the fire but was tilting her head slightly to wonder what it was. As Brandon cooked the fish, he did notice her confused look on her face to what he was doing and what fire was. "Pardon me for asking but you don't know what this is?" he asked to see her shaking her head no.

"Well, we humans call it fire. We use it to cook food or keep ourselves warm." he explained as she blinks once to look at him then back at what was called fire. It sure was warm and it made her think to more questions before gently figuring something else out. While Brandon watches the food cook the siren moves slightly closer until she smelled it to get no scent. She then scratches her cheek looking more confused before reaching out to touch it.

"Ah, I wouldn't touch it, that will-"

His words went to her too late as she pulls back her hand after it brushes against the flames to burn her fingers. Her other hand held onto the wrist to look down at her black burned fingers. Brandon moves over to her to check the fingers.

"Sorry, I should have warned you that fire is also dangerous for us to touch and can hurt us. Are you okay?" he asked gently but she was wincing slightly in pain with tears showing on her fingers slightly. He wonders if she had healing powers before seeing her tears falling onto the burns to heal it slowly. After a while, the burns were not as bad but just healing real slowly for the time being after a while. For sirens can heal but in different way.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" he asked but she slowly nods to him to keep away from the fire as he goes back to watching the fish.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:34 am

The wau he rusbed to help her incr more made her happy abd want him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:43 pm

She watches him cooking the fish but stays close while Brandon smiled turning the fish. He slowly remained more silent because of it but was glad to have some company. They just watch the fire together but Brandon did wonder what her name was or if she had one.

"Hey, if I may ask. What is your name? Do you have one?" he asked gently but she blinks to shake her head no. In some point it didn't tell her alot about a name but she wonders what it was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:46 pm

He pointed at himself and said his name
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:50 pm

"??????"

"That's my name; Brandon. Now, do you have a name?" he asked once more but again, he got no answer from her because she didn't know what a name was. He frowns wondering why this siren didn't have a name but she might have forgotten it maybe? Or was never given one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:33 pm