Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:50 am

He took her hand pulling her with him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:54 am

She follows after him but didn't say anything while they leave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:25 am

He was different and it was hot. He was stronger braver even seemed much older. He wasnt a kid trying to have a life he was a man trying to make a life and he wanted her in it. He explained that she had to be quiet and hid for now as he creeps up on the others watching a buolding warehouse. Melli remembered it was a yraining place for slaves and she saw the cabinet weapons gliw with flames before brandon took a leathal poison marked with a flame she thought meant flammibke but then she saw his flame appear on his head as he charged down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:47 am

She was shocked seeing this sort of thing from him but Melli did as he said remaining hidden. He just seems more vicious than normal and it made her wonder how he'll be as a main head of his family bloodline. That reminded her of his father who still is looking for them but he didn't say anything else because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:25 pm

He took off running with a huge long shout as the others sneak around while he charged down the front door. She could see everything happening and tell who was attacking or getting hit based on the color of flames since none of the guards or owooke inside could yse flames like his family. Brandon couldnt he had to have his flame forced out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:28 pm

More flames burst from his body like waves, hitting and attacking the enemy like it's nothing. She didn't get how in the world his flame was this powerful and stronger. She saw him dodge a punch of a wave of ice to see that person slammed into the ground. He looks around and goes ahead with go ahead and run more faster into the area. More flames busted from the inside but grunts and groans were heard inside.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:17 pm

The orange flames flickered and expired before she saw the orhers running away carrying brandons body br wasnt dead but he sure looked it she could se ehis eyes were open and he was looking around. Then the watehouse blew up and she cried out in anguish because she thought girls were still inside. Sobbing she was mad at him hitting him weakly until he explained that karls part of the mission was to free thise who were trapped
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:27 pm

He calms her down trying to explain all this but heard the explosion going off even stronger. She wonders what he did but Melli didn't complain about it. As long as he was safe, it's alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Mission sucess the bomb went off in the boiler room causeing secondary explosiins to the compound we should get home." Karl says as melli sniffed and wanted to carry her love
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:55 pm

"Good. The plan is going as planned with no delays or problems ahead of us. Now, we need to keep with the plans to make more damage noticed to my father. Next plan will take place real soon but we can go back and relax because of it." he said looking silent but Brandon sees Melli not sure how to explain it but it could be just her.

Everyone was hurrying up with leaving the area so it wouldn't get too noticed. However, Melli just walks off to figure something out because of it or at lease close. They leave the area together but Melli remained silent seeing some medics helping him heal slowly. She decided to remain where she was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

He was unhurt but she heard his dying wil was unstable from being brought out artuficially so often
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:38 pm

She didn't respond to that but only grew more worried because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:34 pm

The weird talking baby was looking at her like a blank stare and it was almist creepy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 pm

She didn't want to sound mean so decided not to ask why the baby was gazing at her like it's gonna kill her. Melina just keeps beside Brandon and didn't bother while looking away but she sighed. In other ways, she wasn't sure why that didn't help her feel better. They kept walking down the road before getting near the cemetery area. Brandon and his crew walked past it but Melli stops right in her tracks.

"Melli?" he looks at her but sees her looking at the graves that rest within it's walls but she didn't even hear him speaking to her to be honest. The others wonder what was going on with her but Melli grips her shirt remembering her family that was shot dead.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:37 pm

He saw the graves and biwed his head in shame. "I tried to stop them and they almost killed me becuase i was foghting with my life on the line. One managed to knick mr out then they left.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm

She didn't say anything but just looks ahead to walk forward. Brandon saw her eyes looking down but some tears started appearing while walking by him as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 pm

He hugged her close and kisses her neck as they walk out of the graveyard. She knew he did his best and didn't blame him anymore. That night all her feelings came together and she broke down in his arms crying and reaching for his face. "Melli? What is it? What's wrong?"
    "Please brandon maboroshi. It hurts so much I'm feeling a little dizzy please take my pain away...I want you to f-force it away with this. Use this to make it go away...."She said rubbing her hand against his pants. Right on his crotch her worst fears about that part weren't present with him but around other men it was. Truthfully she was terrified of that part but she remembered how good it felt after they broke her and she (her mind) was fully healed in moments after he saved her.

"M-Melli I.."

"Please Brandon...please...."

She rubbed it hard waiting for an answer as she pushed him against the wall. He was the only one she ever wanted and he was the only one to help her when she got like this.

"Melli I can't. I'll bring everything back I don't want you to suffer. Never again." She whines rubbing harder to pull it out. Limp and weak it was bigger than any of the full stiff men that took her. She gulped seeing it and had to explain herself to him.

"This will help only you can you wont hurt me I've lost it already. I'll be okay Brandon please...please just.....help me."
    he gulped as she takes the tip to her lips and kisses it. Her lips burned from its touch worse than ever because she wanted him and was fighting the others.

"But I don't want to make it worse." He said

"Mmmm you wont ahh*licks the tip* you cant mmmm." She sucks the tip tugging his cock with her lips as it pumps with blood. He panted against the wall sitting on the ground in a corner that she backed him into and she started sucking to make him big for her to claim. Even this much was helping chase her demons away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Brandon didn't want to do something too bad nor wanting to cause some things to happen. After a while, he groans feeling her getting stronger and worse. His cock just gets more bigger and harder that she was stroking and sucking the tip much more rougher and rubbing his balls. He tried to stop her but slowly pushes against him in hopes to nip and suck.

"Mmmmmmm....so good. You're so good...." she said with her moan muffled from being full but that only made him blush worse feeling her slurping his cock more and more that drool runs down her chin feeling it much more arousing. Even her lower place gotten more wetter to leave a puddle under her. He kept twitching leaning his head back with another groan but some drool shows on his chin when she was sucking with more harsh slurps.

"M-ah-elli mmmmm you need to stop. That's too hard..." he warns but she kept slurping more and more in hopes for him to claim him since her first time was taken away so he could be as rough as he wished.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:20 pm

He panted geoaning as she sucks harder then a pulse made it swell worse and another pulse make her have to pull back with a pop as it grew inside stretching her throat. She panted seeing it half saoked with her drol dripping down its sides and she was dazed. She never even imagined toys this big and she had see some big ones. He throbbed like a monster in heat as his ted face watched hers in amazement. "This mmm is this your first?" She asks him and he nods her lips were the first touch he ever had on his bare cock meaning that her love was untouched. This thought made her horny as hell wanting to claim him as his first. The thought made her brn worse as he throbbed seeing the look in her face and understanding her plan. She was going to take him for herself that night
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:30 pm

"I see but no worries Brandon...I feel happy to know that." she asked standing up against his body that Melli gently kisses his lips deeply. The heat burns inside of her chest more stronger that it slowly throbs from her fingers and hand. He didn't get how in the world she was this lustful after what they did to her and he still didn't want to hurt her no more or was she shocked from the memories.

"Wait, I don't understand. You were hurt from the years I was gone. The years my father had you so w-what makes you think It's okay to do this?" he sees her looking silent but gently presses her body against him while stroking his cock with both hands earning a groan from him and another twitch.

"Because I hope to gain your love. Your first time. Wouldn't you want that?"

"......"

Did he want that? Brandon wasn't sure but he slowly sees Melli blink and take his hand to move from the wall and gets him to lay on the floor. She then crawls on top of him but turns to face away so he can her dripping soaked place above his face. Some drips on his face and some spill into his mouth. The taste made him more horny but she blushes seeing pre-cum.

"H-How about I give you pleasure and you do that for me? I'll be sure it feels good for you." He was about to ask what she means before Melli sits on his face with her wet lips pressed against his mouth. The feeling shocked him but shook feeling her tongue swirling against his length with purrs of pleasure. She started grinding against his lips while sucking/slurping on his cock to try making him more horny for more. She is planning on taking him for a good long while until she's over stuffed but he had to be lost to his lust.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Inexperienced he copues her trying ro control his groans a shis face over heated
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 pm

She was still grinding against his lips but Melli was taking his member down into her mouth and throat muffled moaning from the taste. The sensation got her more wetter now that she was spilling her juices onto his face and in his mouth.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 pm

He lucked it up until the flow was too fast and she panted as her heat was rising to the point she first broke. She was about to cum from his licks and the otessure of his cock in he rthoart as she takes him more feeling him bigger
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Both him and her felt hot that she gently whimpers loving the feeling but wiggles her hips. Brandon just gotten more aroused where he licks more deeper and harder into her pussy. She whines again growing horny again that she came again but harder into his mouth. The feeling made him twitch again but it only got his cock harder.

Because of that, she had to pull his cock out gasping and panting in pleasure. Saliva drips down her chin but moans with gasps to move her hips. Both hands still stroked him sure but was trying to focus on him only.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:59 pm

He pulls her pussy open and licks deeper rubbing with bis fingers as she gasps not expecting this so soon from hin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:04 pm