Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm

She blushes relaxing in the kiss but she slowly whimpers that he breaks the kiss slowly, looking down to her face as Melli was silent and focusing her eyes once more. Her eyes slowly looks more deep that she didn't know about the thunder storm that was going on that time but she just became more confused.

"I d-didn't know it was storming......" she shifts again but he looks up at it seeing some lightning striking again but she only became more silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:10 am

"Sorry that's my newest cabinet member. Angus is a bit if a show off with his flame." She shivered. She heard each flame had attributes and she was curious which one he had so she asked. "Mine?" She nods. "Easy mines the sky attribute harmony which embodies all the straights of the fitters."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:57 pm

"S-so does that mean someone's able to control the lightning and the storm for stronger effects?" she asked seeing him nod but helps her sit up to hear the strain of the leather strap. He didn't say anything about it before slowly keeping her still and hearing another thunder strike but more bigger and louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Sort of. See angus is the family tank at the lightening attribute flame he is charged with taking all the damage for the family. The lightening is his owm power. And watch out for lu he may be the xould guardian of propogation he is also a loose cannon and a loner. Dont tryst him too much." Brandon answered hugging her close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 5:15 pm

"I-I understand.." she mutters against his shoulder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Youbseem so sad. He said touching her shoulder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 5:21 pm

"I-I'm not just looking more confused. Everything seems to not be as bad....b-but I'm still shocked this is going on." she mutters.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:42 pm

Ince i have my cabinet formed i will be ready yo fight for dominance against his cabinet
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 4:53 am

"S-so....you're still going through with this? You don't know what your father-" he hushes her with his fingers but Melli blinks to look up right at him. He knew what he was doing and even more if it came to keeping her safe.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 8:09 pm

If you wont be with me because of him ill end him. That way we can be together " he said wanting to run with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 8:50 pm

"I never said that. I just don't wish to lose you so s-soon. Not after all the things you had to do...." she mutters quietly to look down at the floor but Brandon grew worried about her while touching her cheek again. He didn't want her to feel bad about this but only hopes to be there for each other.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Will you come with me far away from here ill leave ill tenounce my name if i have to
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:18 pm

"L-leave? But Brandon what about the others? Don't they need your help in stopping your father? Before things become worse?" she didn't want to leave if he had to still fight. Knowing his father, he's still looking for Brandon and the others who joined his side. Melli got scared thinking it will be her fault if that was possible.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 11:30 pm

A tiny baby with a yellow bacifier stepped forth. "The coast is clear we can move on to our next target.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:32 pm

"????"

"Good. We can plan for our next action to start." he said looking to the other but Melli didn't say anything because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 am

She held his arm. "Do you have to go?" He smiles "im a leader i have to lead by example so i have to be there. Dont worry
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:35 am

By the way he said it, that just made her worry about him even more. Seeing some tears forming in her eyes caused Brandon to bend down and wipe them away with a little smile upon his face. He would come back since he didn't want anyone or anything to hurt Melli while doing this. Not even his father knows where they area.

"I give you my word; I'll come back. I promise.." he said to kiss her forehead but Melli sniffs to hug him tightly back.

"Y-You better because I don't want to be alone ever again....so please, come back..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:27 am

Come with me." He held out his hand to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:18 pm

She looks to the hand but then up to his face, not sure if she should or not. He had people to lead in order to fix this. Melli didn't want to get in the way with things of his duties but seeing her looking silent got him worried. Was she okay or was she over thinking. Her hand reaches up slowly about to touch his fingers but her hand stopped.

"......."

"Melli?"

She slowly lowers her hand from his own to look at the floor but both eyes got shadowed by the darkness. Brandon was about to ask but got a call from someone. "Hello?.......what? No, I'm on the way.." he hangs up to look at her.

"Melli please come with me...I give you my word it's alright......please.."

"Do what you need to...leave me here."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:19 am

He shook his head im not leaving
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:16 am

She blinks not sure what he means from that before seeing Brandon just looking silent again until he was still holding his hand towards her. Melli looks to that then up at him to reach again and take his hand. Minutes later, they were leaving the room to then go ahead and head upstairs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 am

He called out on the radio that he couldnt leave unless melli was with him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:26 am

"Brandon, you shouldn't say that....what if-" he shook his head because she had to be with him before doing much. He only wished to keep her by his side no matter what and with her not wanting to, only made him want her beside him more.

"You don't get it. I want you beside me Melli. I don't care what happened, you have to be here....." he said as she lightly blushes a bit from his words but didn't know what else to say after that. His hand grips her a little tight but slowly only grew more happier to have her here right now.

Melli really couldn't argue with him but looks down defeated as Brandon looks around seeing the others waiting for him and her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:31 am

Come with me you will be safe i promise
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:36 am

She just lets out a sigh to look right at him again. "O-okay.."

Sponsored content