Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 7:29 am

she felt brandons arms around her theybwere powerful compared to the last time and she melted to their embrace. Stop it. This isnt your fault. Dont blme yourself because i am too weak and cowardoy to end his rule."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 1:08 pm

"Why do you even care? I know and you know it's all my fault for this happening. She's gone because of me since I met you she gotten herself killed. Your father made the clear point about what I've done so now because of that I got no family..." she moves away from Brandon to sit against the walls corner but her eyes shut tight.

"Again, because it's not your fault. My father was going down a dark path from the time and now I wasn't sure just how dark. Now I do. He's been changing ever since things changed but I only hope my mother is doing alright herself to not become effected by the same thing. I don't want you to think this is going on because of you....please, it's not your-"

"Just stop it okay?! I know it's my fault! I know everything is my fault and your father might try to come and find me again. I don't know who else is gonna get hurt in all this but I won't have it happening ever again." She was become more hateful towards himself but she wasn't sure why. Things happened in the past and now it only made her heart burn twice as hard. This emotional feeling just became too much.

He didn't like seeing her this hurt for that but she wasn't sure how to explain it. Maybe in some way, Brandon just looked at her seeing Melli crying a bit in pain. Her hand shaking and twitching slightly from the feeling. Brandon just sighed not sure how to explain it. He wanted her to be happy and not upset.

"........"

"Just leave me alone in peace, Brandon. I don't know why you saved me but you should have just left me alone dead. I already cause too much trouble because of it. I guess your almost like your father huh?"

"What? No! I'm never like anything as my father. He's the reason this city is scared and in chaos because of it. Maybe in some way, that only caused some things more in trouble. I want to start anew with things with no dark things in the past. I want you to be happy and fix things with my father and this city."

"......"

"Maybe I can take him down and fix this mistake and show respect towards your mother. In time, I'm hoping your by my side....*places hand on shoulder* even being here together as a cou-"

A loud slap went through the room that most heard of it but gotten worried to what was going on. Melli looked down at the bed seeing her hand held up. She slapped him hard to the point of showing a red hand print because he didn't move but looked shocked from that. They remained silent for a couple seconds until he touches his swollen cheek from the hit.

"You.....you serious? After all that time we been apart...you only were worried about that? Your father was the first person to be in your mind.....and me being second?"

"I have to try to fix things one day so the people won't be afraid of my family or my bloodline. I just want to-"

"Ugh, you maboroshi clan members are all the same. Thinking you know better but you don't.....I was hoping you would put me above everything but I guess I was wrong. You are more focused on helping your father.....well, good luck for you.."

"Melina, if you just let me explain.."

"Get out! Get the fuck out!" She shouted that he ducked from some vase she picked up and shuts the door with her breaking things and even crying a little more because of it. However he sees others looking at him as what just happened but Brandon wasn't sure how to say or what was going on. He was worried that he broken her heart a little but still loves him but right now it's not a good time to speak with her and decided to give her some time.

"Dude, what the fuck happened?" A girl asked but Brandon shook his head to turn and leave from the door but they heard her sobbing loudly in the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 4:36 pm

im goingbto keep my missions and sabotage going... she wouldnt beleive me if i tild her im hitting the income of the family to bring it down and rescources
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 6:35 pm

"So you're just going to leave her be in the room? Why is she-"

"Lets go! Were losing and wasting time!" he calls out as everyone else started going to do their jobs in order to stop Brandon's family and his father from doing more harm towards anyone else in this city. Even if Melli didn't believe him, she was safe. As everyone goes ahead to do what is needed, Melli didn't say a thing any more still crying in the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 8:39 pm

He came back and threw a huge puke if gems in her room all from the main security vkaikt he went there himself to attack the emergency funds and claim them as his own yo prove to her he was attacking the maboroshi.

She shivered and couldnt believe how hurt he was trying to prove he was telling the truth and he loved her and she saw his eyes shining with tears of longing for her hug once more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 11:30 pm

"Do you see it yet, Melina? Do you see what I'm trying to do to help you???"

"......"

"I'm doing this for you, Melli! During all the times I've ran away from home, I'm trying to prove to you that I don't want to be away from you. Even if I have to destroy my own family's reputation I'll do it. I'll bring down the walls of the family business to show your the only one on my mind. I'll beat the shit out of my father for you. I even robbed my family's whole vault and wiped them clean of the money." he wasn't looking at her right now since his tears blinded his sight because it hurt so much to see her not even believing him to how far he's going.

"I know you're still hurt about losing your whole family that day. It shakes my soul knowing it was my family that destroyed your life. It even broke my heart knowing it was my own father that took your mother's own life away to try and ruin yours. All of it, the building being burned down, your other family members shot down like animals..e-even your nana who didn't do a thing ended up dead too. I know it hurts Melli, I know it's my fault and if I could, I would have saved your mother."

Talking about this pulled at his heart strings but was hurting her own that he closed his hands into fists trying to contain his anger and hurt so he didn't scare Melli. She shifts slightly on the bed with fingers gripping the blankets before Brandon lifts his fist and punches the wall that shook the whole mansion estate. Others felt that but looks worried to what the heck Brandon was doing. Melli got scared seeing this but worried when blood spilled from his knuckle from the impact. Tears still kept coming down his cheeks but looks down ashamed.

"What the fuck do you want me to say, Melli?!? Sorry??? Forgive me???? Accept my sorry for ruining your life???? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY TO YOU?!?" his voice boomed in the room hurting her ears but at least it burst her ear drums. He seriously was in pain all because she didn't believe him and was wondering how much pain he was in.

"........."

"Nothing to say huh? You still don't believe me! I just did all this to prove my point to you, Melli! I want you to believe me when I'm doing this, it's to bring down the ones responsible for how you live. My father's a sorry scum bag for what he did to you and countless others. Hell, he kept me from a good childhood. The only good thing about it was my mother....and you. But it's mostly you Melli. You became my friend when no one else would because of my name. Everyone was afraid of my family that I couldn't find a good friend."

He looks over to the mirror and started remembering that day when they met. The same exciting day when he and her became best friends.

He was standing at the park with some guards blocking him from view. His mother was sitting beside him as other kids wanted to play but couldn't even get near him. They wouldn't let the kids on the playground after a while since they said it's reserved just for him or any other maboroshi. He would be sitting there crying in hopes for a friend but thinks none wanted to be his friend. Before Brandon sat up to leave for home, he stops seeing a hand holding a cupcake towards him.  

"H-huh?"

"Hi, there. Are you okay? You seem to really need a friend to talk to since your by yourself here right now. Here have a cupcake that always seem to bring a smile to my face..."the girl wasn't scared of him nor was afraid of the guards that was on break as she sits down beside him in the other swing as he sniffs holding the cupcake.

"A-are you just talking to me because you have to? Or is this just for a prank you are pulling on me for no reason? If it's either, that's not nice."

"Nope, I want to talk to you and see if you are okay because you seem really angry or upset being here alone. Now, do you want to talk about it?"

"*Sniffs* Why? You should know the stories and who I am right?"

"Not really but you look lonely so I figure why not make a new friend today? That's why my mama tells me showing a smile is always a good thing. So smile friend. Everyone needs to show one once in a while.."she showed him his while giggling too as Brandon feels the tears stop and looking up from the cupcake to her. She seems nice and was wearing nothing too girly because of the bandages seen on her legs and face with a big smile too.

"*Sniffs* T-thank you."

"Sure. Oh, by the way; I'm Melina but everyone calls me Melli. What's yours?"she held a hand out still smiling that he blushes a bit from the kindness and smiled a little.

"B-Brandon......" he said quietly.

"Nice name and nice to meet you. I hope we can be the best of friends, Brandon uhh wait what is your last name?"He winces not sure if he should tell her but she'll find out one way or another.

"Maboroshi...."

"So your a Maboroshi huh? That's okay but I still wanna be friends with ya if I can.."

"Y-You do? Even with my last name being Maboroshi?"

"Even if that's your last name, that won't make me not want to be your friend so yeah. It's okay because I still think you're pretty cool Brandon..regardless of you being a Maboroshi."

Melli smiled thinking his name was pretty nice before that day having their friendship start and grow.

"You became my best friend. My very first real friend when other kids couldn't or didn't want to. All because of the Maboroshi mafia name. I enjoyed all the times we spent together even if it was secret from my father. For the first time in my life, I was happy. I felt happy all because of you Melli. You saved me from my dark times...even the most painful ones. He remembers her holding him close needing to be there for him or be a shoulder to cry on. She wouldn't mind or care of risking it.

She looks down at her lap not sure how to respond to all this but Brandon but hears him walking towards her that she didn't move from her spot. Was he going to yell at her now for not believing him? He was too nice but only if someone pushes another person's buttons too much.

Tell me; what do I need to do Melli?"

"......"

"What do you want?......."he asked again as his voice sounded more hurt by the passing second. Melli was not sure what to say before Brandon glares and grabs her shoulders to shove her against the wall hard. The impact gave her a splitting pain in the head but feels him holding her against it hard.

"TELL ME!"

"I don't know okay?!! I d-don't know!!!!!"

"......." He sees her shaking afraid now that tears formed in her eyes since she slowly looked down at the bed because she didn't know what else to say but the words came out on their own.

"Ever since m-my mama got killed I just...I felt responsible for it. Her death is on my shoulders because I knew she was afraid for me. Afraid from the moment I spoke to you, your f-father would be after me. She's d-done so much..just to keep me safe and I messed it up. My heart already was damaged beyond repair and I can't do anything about it. All because I'm not sure about it. I don't deserve any of this, I don't..*More tears form* I always thought of myself as a bad seed, a bad omen that only has death behind her and it feels true. People doing nice things for me only makes it worse to end up hurt.....or dead."

"......."

"I don't know what else t-to do, Brandon. The pain has already broken my mind...I'm too scared to love. I'm scared I'll be alone like the years as a child. You should have just killed me like he did to my mother. The both of us would have suffered together in the afterlife.." He felt his heart break from the words he heard. Melli was that broken from the loss of everything that she didn't even deserve to live? He saw her looking down at her hands still bandaged up before flexing them as he saw one of her pale color of it's original color.

"The only thing I deserve is my death. My death would make it happy for your father right? knowing deep down the one that got him almost killed is dead so your safe. Is that what will make your father happy and not hurt you no more? If you were to kill me by your own hands...maybe mom will be happy to see me....and you will-"

"STOP!"

"..........."

"Just stop...please.....no more." he slowly lets go of Melina that was looking down at her lap now still heart broken and upset but he was using all his strength to not get angry at her. Why would she say such things? Is her heart really that broken to where nothing matters any more?

"Melli....."

"........"

"Melina look at me.....please....." she didn't move much before her head leans back to look at him for a second but then back down to the lap as he bends down in front of the bed seeing her even more lifeless but he didn't like seeing this. Not one bit that it made his stomach sick.

"What do I have to do to show you a different light? I don't know how else to say it to you but if I have to do this for the rest of my life to earn your trust me I'll do it. I want you happy and safe. I wouldn't lose you like I almost did that time when the other gangs tried to shoot at us. Your everything to me, Melina and I can't lose you...I just can't. I don't know how badly my father's damaged you..but I just wish to help you.....please.." he gets closer towards her and held her close against his chest but he suddenly gets quick flash images or memories of what she's been through.

He heard her cries when she was attacked and beaten each day of the week leaving her skin black, purple, and blue. Her pleas when he forced her to submit towards him in hopes of making her useless like some dog. He even humiliated her by stripping her naked and crawl on her hands and knees like a dog. Ignoring the begging for his father to spare her but just gets marked or branded by something of his choice. True his father did a lot of horrible things but the worse one was this one memory that was deep in her mind and all over. Even more darker images of memories came through his mind before seeing her being forced to do things even worse.

She was in some fancy room that only showed his father and a shadow of two guys having some female there. Cries of pain was from melli but the two didn't even stop since she was going to be nothing but a toy. He saw her there while laying in a bed with bruise and coated in something white. That came from two guys who were naked and smoking a bit feeling much better than usual.

His father just ignored her sobbing tone to see her suffer like this before leaving the room. As always she was placed back in her cell to leave her there unless she was needed again. More and more images was shown of her in that same room naked but either chained up and his father telling her of just being a pet or others punishing her with brutal punishments that made her throw up. Saying she was worthless to never be good enough for his son. They already broke her mind so badly that theirs left for her to remember?

Brandon slowly lets go of her as she leans against the wall now but she didn't do nor say anything right after because she couldn't think clearly any more. Her body might be healing but she was physically scarred for life. She's been through hell and back and it only gets more darker as he tried shaking the images from his mind before they were gone.

"......."

"I've been through hell and b-back.....I deserved this all of it. I deserve for all the problems I given you. They used me..abused me....made me their play thing for their pleasure....the pain is just a scarring memory to me and yet I still feel it. *hugs one arm leaning back against the wall*....I became their bitch...they little toy.....t-to help them and deflowered me too...so many kept coming and coming that I've passed out. I don't know if my mind was manipulated by your father or others....I'm not sure anymore....I'm completely broken now....just like a good pet...even their sticky stuff..is still inside of my body from being used again......" she whispered with unfocused eyes and tears running down the cheeks but Brandon was paralyzed from what he just heard.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 3:33 pm

He held her close crying on her arm for her. All he wanted was to kniw what happened and now he did. "I promise i wont let it happen again. I swear ill stop him and rebuild the maborosbi."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 3:43 pm

"You can't...you're father is already starting wars with the other gangs in the town. Right now, he's in another location trying to find you so you might come to your senses after today. You won't stop him from what he's told me..." she mutters but Brandon only hugs her tighter that she winces slightly because of it. He felt that but looks down to see her back as his eyes widen slightly.

Her shirt was stained red but that had to be her blood. Were the wounds open again? "You're bleeding....are you okay?" he asked worried.

"I felt numb on the back...I don't feel it anymore...." she said leaning against him but he just tried holding his anger down and lets her go. He gets the first aid kit and opens the box to see her just looking down at the floor.

"Remove your shirt.."

"Why? I don't want to..."

"I don't care if you don't feel it or want to, you need to remove it." he said but Melli just turns away from him and takes off her shirt to hear Brandon walk over with the first aid kit and sees the bandages. As he thought, the bandages were bloody and some wounds were ripped open again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 pm

He bound her wounds really tight and the pain twisted to raw pleasure but he didn't know it. She moans out getting wet before shaking but tries to control herself. The feeling made her remember something in her mind while looking down.

"Oh no not again no I don't want to cum again haaa please don't make me do it. I'll be a good girl! I'll be a good girrrlllahhhh!!! N-No your gonna make me cum please stop! I don't wanna cum anymore!!!! *cums hard again but crying while hanging from her wrists twitching* I'm cumming..my d-dirty body is cumming...."

the painful pleausre triggered a memory that she was hot and horny begging for cock while she was being beaten and she dreamed each time was Brandon so she could hold her sanity.

The memory faded leaving her aroused and needing him desperately "are you okay?" He asks holding her upright.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 5:30 pm

"....I'm.....I'm fine.." She mutters to him to move away from Brandon, holding her arms but he slowly sees her shaking. Was she still in pain or was something happening in her head. Brandon just moves the bloody bandaged off the bed and throws them in the trash.

"Are you sure? You look sick now or was it because you don't want to feel more torn up than you are now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 6:21 pm

She panted andwhines as he tied her wounds shut once more with thread then bandages arousing he rmore and more. He was careful but she wanted it worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:37 pm

He didn't press too hard or too little on her wounds before she feels him finishing. She was all patched up now before setting the first aid down and looks at her. Melli didn't look at him still but she was staying in her place while facing away. The scars on her back only made him hurt more because his father did this to her.

"Okay Melina, I finished with your wounds so all you need to do is relax. Don't move unless you have to." he said.

"........."

Brandon lets out a sigh and turns to leave her alone for a while but she only lets out a lustful shiver and shudder when he left. At least he didn't see her cum on the sheets and slowly stood up to clean them so no one would known. After a while, she was resting on the bed alone after the sheets were done but watching the news of what Brandon and others were doing. He seems to be fighting some more gang members again as he took control of another part of the city. She didn't bother the jewles he left but just keeps her eyes glued onto the tv.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 6:40 pm

She saw him on the news abd he had just left the room and she gasped seeing hiw much if the maboriabi family he ruined to get her back. He was a savage and ut aroused her ro know this. He waited for hr to recover and over rhe next few days she warchef the news abd pleasures heraelf to hus deeds thwy reported.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Her fingers were soaking wet, her body was burning but at least her injuries were healing. Something about Brandon being a savage only made her hot and weird. The news told many in the city to what he was doing but she winces as her fingers kept pushing into her that she was pinching her nipple on the right breast. She already came twice just from seeing him but wonders how savage he can be when it comes to owning her because her body is used to pain and pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:53 pm

After a while she had to kniw and got up to confront him and claim him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Brandon came from his father's place once more but the others just spoken to him about another job well done. His father's forces were coming down that this would be over soon. Before going to his room, he sees Melli walking about but wasn't sure why. She had to be still resting but that's up to her. He goes over to ask if she was okay but Melli nods since she didn't look at him before messing with her fingers.

"I'm glad to see you up and about. Did you need something, Melli?" he asked but she blushes not sure how to say her words now.

"N-No, I'm just glad to see you back but..I wish to say sorry from a while back. I guess I wasn't sure how to explain it....so I'm sorry."

"It's okay.." he said petting her head but hears the others to talk to him that he gently lets out a sigh and tells her they'll talk later. She stood there not saying anything but gently looks down blushing and heads back to her room. When inside she looks at the Tv then sits down rubbing her neck a little wanting to try something but she needed to think this through. Blushing a bit she was feeling her neck against the bandage but was wondering if she should use that. She writes a letter to him to say meet her later tonight in her room for something of a sorry present.

ooc:Have him finding the note and heading to her. The idea will be up next soon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 9:35 pm

He finds the letter and goes to meet her he got ready getting cleaned up and heated before goin to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:15 pm

After his people got dinner and ate for the night, he was already going to meet up with Melli that already ate dinner and went to get ready a while ago. He did wonder what in the world she wanted to speak to him about. Was she alright? Was she sick? Or was she feeling weird to a point she needed some help? Letting in a deep breath and releases it, Brandon looks at the door of the room she was in. He lifts up a hand and knocks on the door but heard nothing at the moment making him confused.

The Tv was on but he wasn't sure what in the world was going on. He knocks again to wait for some answer. "Melli? It's me, Brandon. Did you want to see me? I got your letter and-" He didn't hear a word but a whimper coming from the room that got Brandon wondering what was wrong? He gently grips the door handle and opens it to see the room dark from below since he walks down the stairs.

"Melli?....Can you hear me?" he hears more whimpering noises from below but when getting to the bottom he makes a turn to stop looking at a note on the door. "Please come in." He got more confused to open the door and walk inside but he sees the room dark too. What was going on here and where was Melli? He hear some shifting from the dark room before he closed the door and flips the lights.

"!!!!"

"Ahhhh ahhhhhhh uhhaaa hahhhhh i-it hurts..it hurts so much but it feels so good. The pleasure feels so good.....ohhhhhh..ooooooo...m.my body is....b...breaking...."He saw Melli but that's not what made him shocked. She was laying on the bed to the side all tied up by her wrists squirming on the bed but she was wearing a shock collar that was shocking her for ten minutes.

Her body was soaked in sweat while panting out and moaning out in pleasure. She had two leather lines tied at the front and back bed board of the room but she was squirming on something that vibrated hard inside of her while thrusting into her. Even having some plug in her butt as she squirms more on the sheets. Saliva was dripping from her chin and tongue hanging out that the pleasure and pain only made her feel hotter.

However, she was wearing headphones so she couldn't hear anything. Even some items were around the table beside the bed while she felts another electric shock from the collar to make her moan even more lustful. "M-Master...Master the p-pain feels so good master. I love feeling pain I love it....please keep hurting me m-more!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:25 pm

He took the hheadphones off her hi you asked me to meet you here.c" he pretended nnoy to see anything to mess with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 pm

"Hiiiii...I did, I did. I w-wanted to see you but I g-guess I got distracted...I'm s-sorry." she said dazed with a smile on her face but Brandon shook his head ti sit in a chair and look at her. What did she want to speak to him about anyway and why this?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:57 pm

What us all thisbamd why so you have to use roya for pleasg
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:01 pm

"I'm sorry..I just w-wanted to feel better since I was hurting. I never wanted to be like this but after they broke me...my mind broke along with it. Pain and pleasure feels nice and I know for a fact you don't want to have anything to do with me no more......" she moves her self to hear the creak of the leather lines. Melli started reaching for the remote and turns everything off while undoing the binds or working to.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 7:29 am

He stopped her kneelin kdiwn. Melli if i didnt want you i wouldnt be here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 am

She blink not sure what to say to him but she slowly looking more down feeling more weaker and slightly hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 1:35 pm

He kissed her a sthunder crashed outside and his kiss slipped deeper into her mouth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:38 pm