Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:10 pm

He kisses her neck and collar marking her as his
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:17 pm

She squeaks a bit feeling that before moving away from Brandon, covering her neck from the heated kisses he gave her. All Brandon did was lick his lips from the taste but sees her looking away flushed pink to shake.

"W-why did you...d...do that.." she whimpers seeing him laugh a bit.

"I wanted to. You sure taste delicious, Melina.." he said seeing her grip her shirt feeling shy. That's not true was it? It couldn't be true.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:21 pm

He kisses her again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:25 pm

She yelps feeling his kiss with both hands reaching up to try pushing him back as Melina breaks the kiss. Her face grew more deep red but Brandon smiled thinking she was adorable. "Y-You shouldn't......be kissing someone like me. I'm not-mffmm!" he kisses her again but held her against his body while Melina whimpers trying to stop him.

He felt that from her some what strength before pushing her against the wall hard, earning a gasp from her that he breaks the kiss when she hits against it. His hands holding her wrists up against the wall as she panted in and out feeling weak.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:01 am

I want you. Is that so bad? " he asks her kissing her shoulder as he bites it holding her wrists firmly against the wall.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm

"I..I never said that or anything about it. I just don't know if it's the r-right time to." she gasped feeling his lips against her own again while he makes out with her once more. His tongue swirls against her own but she whimpers feeling his grip tighten around her wrists. He already grew hungry for her now but slowly presses his body against her own so she can feel the bulge in his pants.

That startled her a bit but he breaks the kiss to look at her as she was breathing in and out while whimpering from saliva dripping down her chin to the shirt. He didn't say a thing right after before slowly standing up and picks her up in a bridal way as she yelps from that. He didn't say a thing while heading to his room that was a level up from where they were. All Melina could do was hold on as he took her up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 am

He threw her on the bed and pins her down kissing and niping all over
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:02 pm

She yelps feeling that but her body only grew hot trying to stop him but Brandon wouldn't have that. He only kisses and bites her skin even more to leave bruising. The sensations was getting to him that he slowly sits up to look at her but he watches her flushed expression before lowering down to kiss her lips once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:05 am

He had her pinned weak and panting in heat. He pulled back keeping her pinned and she paanted harder trying to lean up. Either to get more or get away he didnt know. He smiles and was about to continue when he stopped. He looked at her feeling her strugvle before letting her free.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:55 am

"You are still so freakin adorable but I wonder if your fighting me or just trying to bait me in giving you more." he said while she lays on her back feeling more shy and embarrassed but wasn't sure how to say it. Being on the bed like this made her wonder if he is in need as well.

"............."

"However, I don't know what I should do with you or what you want to do. Do you wish for more or...." He keeps two fingers near her chest moving it down that she shivers slightly in pleasure. Even a simple touch made her burn and feel the need in wanting him. She tried to say something but her lips wouldn't move.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 pm

If you cant tell me what you want i cant help you with this temerature problem.he daid making a bit of fun of her as he ribs again this time his finger pushing into her nipple hard making it sink into her breast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Melina wasn't sure how to tell him her problem but the burning from within her body only gotten stronger that she couldn't move as much. She tried squirming under him but he keeps her still as a warning or because he feels she might run away.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Speak up love" he warns tugging her nipple
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:29 pm

She gasped feeling the twist on her nipple but Brandon keeps twisting and tugging on it until she gives him something. It slightly stings from how rough he did it knowing the feeling was good in her mind but Melina couldn't handle this much longer getting wet. He ignored the wetness that grew against her place since he's wanting an answer from Melina.

"You're starting to get your master annoyed, Melina. If you don't say anything..I'm punishing you. Now speak." he orders for the final time hearing a moan from pain and pleasure. She arches her back off the bed but twitches and shakes from her little climax.

"Hah...hah..I w-ahhh-ant master to help...m-me....please.." he whimpers hearing him sigh to pull even harder.

"But how? Tell me how to help you.."

"L-Let me p...pleasure you. I want daddy's love inside of me....anything just please.."

"Are you asking for me to pleasure your place from the burning? Is that it?" he asked trying to understand but she was so dazed in pleasure Melina nods slowly towards him before Brandon gives it some thought. He releases her red nipple from the punishment and grabs her chin to make her look up into his eyes.

"Are you sure that's what you want, Kitten?"

"Y-yes daddy..that's what kitty wants..she wants her master loving her......please, please help cool me down.."

"............."

In a couple minutes, Melina was sitting up on the bed with arms tied behind her back tightly, her eyes covered with a blindfold tied around her head. She was whimpering and squirming in this position as she was sitting on Brandon's body facing away but her cunt was above his face while he eats her out. She was already dripping wet thanks to this but that wouldn't stop her.

He tongue pushes deep into her while keeping her spread out. Brandon pushes it deep into her but heard another weak moan leaving her lips to grind against his tongue but yelps from a spanking. Of right. Because she was late in telling him her desire, she couldn't cum nor move unless he said so.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:58 am

His tongue swirls slowly inside as it pushes deep and harder. This punishment was driving her insane as she fights her body trying to cum. He wasnt letting her and stops when she was close making her shake and whine in heated desire for him. Then he would start again. She would get close and nearly ready when he stopped and spanked her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 am

The spanking stung but she obeys him while sucking on his cock harder and harder while feeling weaker now. He made sure she felt each punishment but slowly pushes against her spot making her gasp close to come.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am

He stopped again and smiles before starting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:41 am

"M-Master please..please I can't-" he spanks her again to make her be silent, earning a yelp from her that a moan comes after. Brandon sits up a bit pushing two fingers into her while slowly opening and spreading her place that she cries out even more. It felt so good but she already made a mess.

"Look at how dirty you are...you naughty little kitten." he said as Melina moans again laying on the ground weak but moaning and drooling slightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:56 am

He spread her wider and licjs again as she feels him push deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:59 am

"I'm n-not..haa dirty. I'm not dirty..." she moans feeling worse that her place was dripping slightly down his arms before slowly pushing them deeper to make her scream about to cum but he stops. She groans feeling weak but whimpers hoping for him to let her but he wasn't going to.

"M-Master...w..why.."

"Again; your being punished."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:02 pm

He smiles to get what you want ypu have to beg permission then do it on your own. He said seeing how ckose she was to breaking. A bit more and she would break so he smiles and pushes his fingers deeper skowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:24 pm

She whines feeling his fingers get pushed into her slowly but the pleasure was buzzing in her mind hoping for more. However, he took his sweet time in hopes to see and get even more for it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:44 pm

He pulled out of her suddenly and let her fall
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:10 pm

She yelps falling on her side to see Brandon examining his fingers that was damp with her juices. He wanted her to see how bad he got him aroused but still wanted to play with her. His other hand reaches down to pet her side but she whimpers from the heated touch he left.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 am

Take a look at what you do to me
    He said as it throbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:34 am