Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 pm

She pouts to wonder if she's doing something wrong but Brandon told her to keep trying. Melina could do this if she just keeps focusing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:10 pm

He took a break from the battle to rest near her he saw her struggle and hoped to help. "Think of it this way. You are putting your dying will into your weapon. Focus on everything you dont want to lose and your will to protect it all. Focus that on your weapon make it what you want to protect and your flames will sprout from it. He said and he leans back listening to the reports.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 pm

She blinks but looks at him wondering about that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:03 pm

As she did it her flames rise out of the sword looking almost crystalline sh3 gasped at how easy it was once sh3 got it and ho2 pure her flam3s were. H3 smiles and tells her to follow him as he re ti rns to the battle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:16 pm

"Wait, are you sure I'm ready to...fight in a battle or something? What if I lose focus or something?" she asked him but Brandon shook his head, saying she won't.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Your mission is to picl off the ones running away they will be weal so you can practice on yhem.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:51 pm

"Okay, I guess I'll give it a try.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:06 pm

He kisses her lips for luck and leaves her in charge of the stragglers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:27 pm

She wasn't sure if she could do this but if it's for Brandon, Melina will do this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:26 am

One by one weakened ir scsred men and women were running and she cut them down with her flames taking care not to kill. Many fell quickly but one had flames similar to her and wasnt running from the fivht but to her. She recofnised him as the third to force her into submission and painful pleasure making her scared but her flames grew. She was madder and attacked him ful force surprising him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:57 pm

He saw just from her eyes that she wasn't going to be afraid of him just because of them possessing the same flames. Melina was going to fight back and not let him hold her back because of it. He dodges some of her waves of flames, seeing them burn what was behind him but shoots out some flames that hits her hard in the stomach making her fall back against the wall. The impact hurt to hear some coughing but he walked over, ready to finish her before she gotten more angry that the flames spread more wildly around her as Melina stood up and aims more burning red flames to hit him directly but not to kill him.

He falls back hard against a wall while getting knocked out. She still didn't wish to kill but looking down made her hope she didn't over do it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:56 pm

He was alive just knocked out and she saw his quality of flame was high as well then she saw a ring on his finger that shattered as it transwerred to her and sealed its power. She gained inheritance over it and saw the maboroshi crest on it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 pm

She gasped seeing that but held her hand up near her face to see that. Why did that just happen? Was this man a ex member of Brandon's mafia or was he just someone that abused his power to try destroying his family? Melina didn't know how to answer to that but she lowers her hand and lets out a sigh, walking off since their was no one else around.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:43 pm

There was an explosion and the number of fleeing suits increased as fighting between the many colors of flame grouos up towards the twin sky flames and the mixed colors fighting against the rain and cloud flames. One by one the comors fade and the troops escapingthin and eventually stop. The rain and cloud flames join the twin sky flames before fanishing quickly as one grows much larger. The smaller one seemed to be overwhelmed until the larger flames shrink slowly as the smaller ones go out. A few minutes later karl rushed at her carrying brandon who was unconscious. "Take him to the base " karl said as he was crashed into by a rain flame with the same quality as his own. Karl quickly beat that flame down and sent a wave of them out that shattered as another came in

Melli took brandon and rushed back to the base that was his home. Karl returned and the cloud guardian didnt but karl wasnt worried. " his flame ran out he will be fine he didnt take lot of damage this time." Karl said as melli tended to brandon. Karl saw her ringand fell down." You beat him... the maboroshi storm guardian you beat him."

this means the paragim is changing. Soon he will be the next boss we can finally be free to change the maboroshi
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 pm

"W-wait, so the one I beat was-"

"Yes. Thanks to that, were getting closer to winning this. However knowing his father, he's giving it all he's got to make sure he keeps control of the family. Sure they lost a lot of their money and savings because of before but we might be able to use that to increase it ten times more than before and what it was." Karl said looking at the ring but Melina looks at it as well but she then looks worried to Brandon as he was still recovering.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:56 pm

He wome up after 20 minutes shooting awake thinking he was still fighting but he panted and relaxed seeing it was just him nd melli. Then he saw her ring. "Hey thsts not the ring i gave you... this is a real one. You fought rhe storm guardian? Wow! Thats amazing i definitly made a good choice making you my stsorm guardian
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:01 pm

She looked shocked hearing and seeing his shocked expression but Melina wasn't sure if she did a good thing when beating the storm guardian. In a way, Melli saw it must have been because she still didn't know many things about this. "I'm so proud of you, Melli. You did something good but this is getting us close."

"I g-guess so but I thought I did bad. I don't want to kill anyone but I-"

"No no, it's alright." he said holding her cheek that she blushes lightly to look away and remain silent. However, she hid a smile knowing that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 pm

You are too weak to kill to be honest so he will recover he will also seek the return of his ring even though it chose you he can win it back. " he said happily as he kisses her lips. She almost overheated and lost control but she stopped herself. He was still tired and possibly hurt so making love now didnt seem like a good idea. Besides they were both filthy from the sweat and battle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:25 pm

"I'm glad that you think so but I'll do what I have to do so you will regain the family n-name. I just want to be useful for you.." Melina said looking away from him again but he felt worried thinking she was not. Was Melina worried about being weak and maybe losing the fight with the one she beat? She was strong but not that dangerously strong so she would win again or he might be scared to fight her again.

"You better get some rest okay? I know you're still tired after all that." she said gently but Brandon looks at himself but lets out a chuckle.

"True. Thanks for bandaging me up Melina.."

"Sure.." she said before standing up to give him peace and quiet but Brandon wanted her to stay with him but lays back resting before falling to sleep again. After a while, she was reading something but knew Brandon remained resting in his room as others walked by her since she's reading near the window.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:22 pm

He looked down. " you are very beautiful like that." He said blushing because he wanted her again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Melina looks up hearing that but her cheeks flushed pink from the comment. Did he really say that to her or at least to someone like her? She didn't deserve that of anyway but that still took her by surprise. "But I'm not beautiful...or I don't think I am." she mutters to hold the book against her lap but Brandon shook his head thinking it's all true.

He walks over to her and sits beside her as Melli looks at the window seeing it was raining today after the hours he was asleep to rest. Even with the rain coming down, it sorta reminds him of the same day they played together as kids. The same day when he would just try visiting her and her mother.

"What?"

"Nothing.." he said smiling at her but Melina blinks to shrug her shoulders but giggles thinking he still was silly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:30 pm

He smiles and whuspers in her ear. " youve always veen beautiful to me."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Her body tenses up from the heated breath that brushed against her ear but Melina only grips the book to look away from him. Brandon noticed that but thought it was adorable, watching her now being all shy from the comments.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:35 am

He kisses her neck and she shi wrs burning hot in her xheeks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Melina didn't move from the gentle kisses he gave her but she only looks ahead to try ignore it. Brandon noticed her trying to ignore the kisses he gave her but he only hugs her close against him to hear a yelp from her. It was even cuter hearing that from her. His hand went to hold onto hers but she still didn't say a thing.

"Hmm? You okay?"

"Y-Yes..." she said not looking at him but slowly remained silent again to try getting from his hold but he didn't let go to keep her close. The feeling made her yelp but it only made her more nervous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:20 am