Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:11 am

She cums violently kust before he flooded her once again. She brome unable to handle it and fell so deep into lust she could never be free of it. She groans weakly as his cock slides out of her with a wet pop and his cum nearly all of it pours out of her underpressure. It was mixed with blood from her ripping and how hard he wa sgoing. She twitched unable to move as her eyes were wide open. She was insane from how much he did and it was his first time with a woman. She reaches low toucbing her ruine dpussy and her hand came back to her face with his cum and her blood mixed on it. He felt terrible and aroused at the same time for what he did to her and he thought he was no better than his family. He fell back and tried to rest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Both him and her panted at the same time but somehow, Brandon held her in hopes she isn't angry with her in some way. However, Melli was resting with eyes shut snuggling against his chest. In some way, he was shocked she's behaved like this but blushed never seeing her this aroused for him. Did his family really messed her mind up this badly or was this something she wanted to do? Reaching up, he pets her head slowly to feel her shift and purr even deeper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:02 am

He didnt lnow what to do and he relxes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:52 am

He didn't move so it won't be bad for Melina but he did hear her whimpering and saying 'I love you' and 'master' over and over again. This made him really wonder just what twisted things his father and goons did to her. Is their a way to get it back so she won't be as bad? Well, their was some things he can't give back but maybe he can still do what is needed to help her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:31 am

The nezt morning dawns and she was up fulfilling her duties with a spring in her steo and energy to burn. He went to look at his mission board and saw that everything was going well before managing paper work. He was going to be tested for dying will to see what type she was and they were surprised that she was of the highest quality of storm flames. She blushed and threw herself at him kissing and sucking his neck. The others keave as her body craved more pleasure more heat from him as he froze and calmly ket her have her way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:55 pm

She keeps kissing all over his face but Brandon held her so she didn't fall.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:41 pm

He blushes as she continues
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:47 pm

"L-Love you master sama...love love love you.." she purrs against his neck while Brandon blushes a darker red.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Why di you love me?" He asks curious because he thought the worst for so long and was proven wrong.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 pm

"B-because you care about me..you love me...I..I wanted to always be with you or yours. I wanted to always become part of you Brandon. *Hugs tighter* I don't want anything to separate us to the point that I'll do what I can to keep you beside me." she mutters while blushing from this but that only gotten her more embarrassed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:15 pm

He huvs her and they hear a knicj on the door " boss the preparations are set her gear is waiting. " they hear the rain guardian say befor ehearing him walk away. He smiles and leans back. "What is you prefeered weapon. We need a conduit for your dying will flame to be utilized" he asls her and she was embarrassed tjat someone was there but thankful they didnt come in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:25 pm

"A-a weapon? I don't know since I never usually use weapons." she mutters still hugging him tightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:33 pm

You will need one if you want to fulfill your role as guardian of the storm. He said happily looking at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:53 pm

She blinks hearing that but started thinking of what weapon she thinks is best for her. Their was so many to pick from but because this was her first one, Melina still wasn't sure. The others had good weapons so maybe something a little better like a bladed staff or something?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:00 pm

He keeps eunnig her back with his hand befor sstanding up to get dressed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

She watches him do just that but Melina stood up as well before thinking maybe a kirtana daggers. They seem like some good weapons for her and she was sorta fast from the last bit experience that she got during her younger youth.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:07 am

He was finisbed snd she blushed he looked good in a suit and it made her really loom up to him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:04 am

Brandon checked everything to be sure the suit fit just right but he then noticed Melina blushing to show a smile on his face. Somehow, that only got him curious of what else she might have liked about him. He then helped her stand up to smile at her that she was already dressed as well before looking down more embarrassed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 am

It diddt even occur to him that she loved him from their childhood and he slowly was getting that. Her only regret was that she couldnt give her first time to him. He made her happy being his first and only and that made her love him more. As she snuggles closer to hug him she f3lt his suit was very strong. He promised to let hercome with him to never be part.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:44 pm

"I would love to go with you but...don't I have to wear something more okay like you do. I don't want to show some dishonor to you or something like that." she mutters against his chest while hugging him but Brandon pets her head using one hand, smiling down at her. She shouldn't think of it that way but Melina wasn't sure about it.

"You are fine with what you have, silly. You don't have to get all dressed up for me if you don't want to." he said to kiss her forhead but Melina blushes to hug him a little more tighter again, showing a smile on her face. He was so sweet and kind that he didn't care if she wore nothing, he wanted her to feel more happy and herself with no problems.

"Now, lets go on ahead and get on with what we were doing okay? I don't want you to feel bad about anything but just relaxing while we leave. So shall we?" he held his arm out to her but Melina blushes to take hold of it so they could leave together to the outside. Others that followed him was busy with things but some sees Brandon wearing the tux but had Melina beside him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 pm

He took a poison pellet and his flames appear on his head as his ring lights up. He offered her a very nice suit like him and with it came her weapon. "Here you can wear this its like armor against the flames like mine and yours. If you focus you can cloak your weapon in flames." He said letting her change and she gulped she wasnt very skilled but he trusted her so completely.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:06 pm

"I guess..."She mutters but was changing in the other room as Brandon waited. He wonders if she'll get used to this and not think of things to make her feel lower of herself. After some minutes, she came back out dressed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm

It was a special fabric and fit her perfectly showing off her curves while making her look good. He smiles and nods. "In this fight i want you to focus only on your will. Try to make those flames appear on your weapon when you can do that you can join us all.

He didnt tell her about his role to protect them all from harm because he didnt want to worry her. He was happy she was wi th him and it made her nervous like he was hiding some th ing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:16 pm

All she did was nod and tried doing that when the time was right. However, Brandon still would keep en eye on her just in case things went down south.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:23 pm

As they drove to the target she tried hard not making much progress. He 2atched the raod and flanks to make sure they were safe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 am