Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:09 pm

She panted looking more silent while licking and kissing his tip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 pm

He shudders and pants as she pulled back. She liked hiw it yasted and that she could choose to move away to breathe before she takes it deeper swirlin he rtobgue around it as he panted and a moan came from his lips
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Melli sucked on the tip to tease him while feeling the aroused heat forming within his body but he shuts one eye feeling weaker. He wasn't sure how to deal with it but that only got him panting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 am

He got hard fast after he rwc9vered from everything and he was over sensitive making him throb and swell. He panted and ebjoyed it as she works sliwly savoring his flavor.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 am

She tongue only gotten quicker before she started ducking even harder to make him gasp in pleasure. Her mouth felt even warmer but her hips were swaying behind her. Lust filled purrs were heard from her throat to take him even depending to the throat. Brandon groans to buck his hips but she moaned around his cock taking it deepe and swaying her hips seductively.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 pm

He gulped seeing all this and she keeps teasing him sucking harder and making noises to turn him on more. It got hard in her mouth and she felt it throbbing as it swelled and filled with what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Brandon kept her close while feeling pleasure but that only gotten him more aroused seeing her this weak but hotter as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Sbe slurped on it sighing in heated contentment and desire before he cums hard and it pumps out hitting her throat as she caught it letting it fill her mouth before gilping it down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:11 pm

He watches her swallowing every drop of cum down her throat, licking him clean slowly as Melli whimpers from the taste.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:25 pm

The last drop was tainted with bitterness and she looked at him seeing silent faint tear in one eye. She swallowed what was in her mouth and she felt his thought. "How can she ve happy with me look at what my family did to her." She panted as her layent phycic ability to read hearts was revealed and she saw he truly cared and lived her. Vlaming himself for what his family did. She knew it wasnt true and decided that until he didnt need her anymore she would use her body and pmeausre to remind h8m how much she loves him and hiw badly she needs him. She decided to start there and then he was recovered and already knew the touch of her pussy and how hunvry it was for him. She pushed him down and climbs on top ignoring his protests.

A few minutes latershe was on top of his lap in a sexy lingerie that revealed her nipples and had a ratherlarge hile in the panties so she didnt have to take them off to make love. He was handcuffed to the bed and she was going down on him rubbing his chest and telling him how she felt inside and out and then her heart. She spilled her heart to him as she fucks his throbbing member and the slapping of her hips on his made small spalshes of her live nectar Wink hit the bed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 pm

He watches her bouncing on his lap, moaning out his name in the room. Even this way was so good to her that the wet loud slaps gotten her more aroused. Her hands rest on his chest but she only grinds her hips hearing a groan from Brandon. Was he liking this? Did he like seeing what she could do for him? Melina could help him with any desire, no matter how big or small it was she'll do it just for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:43 pm

He groans and growls then she heard a faint word. "More". She didnt think she heard right and asks him teasing he said it again and she gave it her all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:36 pm

"*Giggles* Are you sure you said that right? Do you want me to stop master?" she teased him to see his hand closed into fists and yanking at his handcuffs which held him to the bed board. Melina had the key somewhere but she loved watching him become powerless under her. So demanding and arousing for pleasure. She smiled looking down at him before starting to circle her hips getting another groan of aroused pleasure from him.

"Grrrr....d-damn it, Melli. Give me more....."

"Be nice master. I'm actually enjoying this side of you. Begging for more from another. Are you sure you wish for me to buck my hips again or is that a test?" Again with the low tone of voice but it's getting to Brandon and his hot cock. He tried thrusting his hips up but she holds them down making him wait. She wanted to hear it again from his lips. Just once more before giving him what he asked.

"M-Melina...please.."

"Please what...master?" she purrs into his neck but he was losing himself to feel her licking his ear and one hand rubbing his chest.

"G-give me more. Move your self on my cock...Please.."

She showed a smile before adjusting herself and started moving her hips getting moans from Brandon. He even felt better when it was this thick and hard but that only felt half way. She heard moans and panting from his lips but giggles enjoying the sounds he made. The bed creaked from her movements and the wet squishing noises coming from their love making.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:53 pm

He wanted more. He keeps thrustin to get deeler but her bonds stop him as she keeps it half way. " please haa more i want it all. He said lanting as she giggles
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:03 pm

"Are you sure you want it all?" she asked to see him nod yes but Melli blushes to lower down and kiss his cheek hoping he will now see how badly she loved him. Her hips only grins against his own making him moan again when the tip and his cock was squeezed from her inner walls. Even the inside felt hot and slippery that he could get into her womb if he wasn't tied up like he was right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:09 pm

He panted and groans feeling it and managed ti sau harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:13 pm

She panted and moaned while moving her hips but that only turns Brandon on more. Hearing and feeling her body rubbing against his own. The sensations of pleasure going to his head. Melina panted to sit up and begins slamming down onto his cock to get a gasp. Even like this he was still so huge, making deep purrs leave her lips in hopes he'll just bang her into the bed. Lost words of 'please' leaves her lips but he couldn't take her any harder unless she lets him go but she didn't.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:35 am

She keeps slamming herself harder begging for him as he throbbed harder each time until she felt him burst inside her and harden up right away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:00 pm

She panted feeling his cum staining the walls but that only made her go harder, moaning in pleasure from each push she felt. Melina only leans her head back feeling worse before she gently licked his lips to slam even more earning some gasps leaving his lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:42 pm

He couldnt stop as he went wild inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Both him and her kept whimpering and groaning in pleasure that she was shivering slightly because of it. Now, he just held her close to start pounding away while he groans in the kiss.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:56 pm

He was getting sensitive and groaning worse losing his ability to hold back as his focus slios and his theusts start to hit her hardwr and worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm

"*Gasped* W-waiahhhhh!!!" she moans out more louder than normal, feeling her insides getting fuller and fuller that it started to burn her womb and place. Her hands hit the ground while moaning loudly in pleasure but she only shivers a bit only to get more hotter and more weaker because of it. She only heard his grunts with the wet sounds of his thrusts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:25 pm

He wa sgoing so hard and strong thst she was losing it and he wasnt slowing down or lwtting up even as she felt him getting close. He ws overloading because of hiw badly he wanted her and how much she needed to satisfy her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:09 pm

"M-Master your destroying my dirty wet pussy!! You're gonna make me cum from how rough you're being right now!!!!!" She whimpers this out only to scream again as he just went harder and harder into her while groaning out with moans.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:15 am