Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The Maboroshi mafia gang

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: The Maboroshi mafia gang

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:40 pm

She was fliidef and too full to hokf it in before he groans and moved slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:50 pm

"W-wait a second....I n-need a second haaa.....please.." she begs to him but he only kept moving slower wanting to savor the warmth of her insides. His cock moved in and out slowly as she squirms and gets wetter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:17 pm

He groans as she took it and she couldnt take it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:19 pm

As she warned, her pussy cums once more but harder than normal as he looks down at her. Melli's face was covered with her arm but she moans feeling weak and much more hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:29 pm

He panted seeing her cum again and he slowly moves out of her only to be pushed fown as she lost it and needed more. She panted in heat and slammed her broken weak pussu down on his cock begging for more pleasure and cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:21 pm

He tried to warn her of being careful but she didn't wish to hear it. Melli wanted him in hopes to getting full with cum. She lays on top of him and started kissing his lips deeply with groans leaving her throat. He feels her insides tightening up as she moans circling her hips that it was getting pushed against her womb again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:35 am

He groans getting hotter and sweatier as she moved and he starts to lose his sanity as she keeps going long past the point where he cums.

She felt him go limp inside her and keeps moving for more as it throbs weakly before sliwly perking back up as he groans and moans lost
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

"You're still so good Brandon..you feel so good inside of me..." she panted against his lips but gets another moan from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 am

She keeps going and he vroans agains the rlios kissing her as it throbbed starting to recover
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:00 pm

She noticed it throbbing inside of her that Melli leans in closer to deepen the kiss, swirling her tongue against his own. Both his hands reaches to grab her hips but she just made her hips go in circles. The tightness gotten worse but even wetter as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:09 pm

She didnt let him up or slow diwn as he groans returning her kuss and hus hios arch in reflex
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:25 pm

They shared a kiss together for a while before Melli breaks it moving her hips down harder and harder. Both arms wrapped around his shoulders to hear his groans and moans of pleasure each time he pushes into her and feels her pull him out. It's like his cock was leaving his pre-cum inside of her but only caused Brandon to shift slightly on the ground wanting to pleasure her but she forces him back down circling her hips.

She wasn't gonna let him take over yet. Not till she was completely full.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 pm

He groans as she slams harder circling her hips. It was getting to be too much as he swells inside her. Her movements were driving him insane as she moans and pants loving how goog it felt. Her pussy and womb were bruised and aching as she keeps going. The throbbing got more intense and faster until he cims again. She gasps feeling it flood into her and her belly was swollen. He came three times and she was only half full. His limp cock swims inside her as she keeps moving squeezing tight to keep it in.

Haa more more i want more this deliscious cum is inside me and i want more." Ahe nega out slaming harder as he groans stinging on the verge of insanity. She forces him to stay still since she wasnt full yet and she was aching inside. He groans as it stings but it throbbed heavity inside as it slowly swelled once more as her lips fixed on his swirling he rtongue around
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 am

"Theirs so much cum swimming inside of me. So much warm sweet cum filling my stomach up like a balloon. I want more of your cum. I wanna be bruised by you. I want your love to fill me up until I'm cumming much more worse. Make me cum...give me more of your love and show who I belong to." she sits up grinding her hips again but Brandon winces feeling her tightening up before she kisses his lips deep.

Another groan in pleasure feeling that but he only gotten more weaker that he grips her hips feeling her moving more and more. He knew she was bruising and feeling stings but pain was a turn on for her that she didn't care. More pleasure went through her head before she tries to lower down and rub her clit moaning out loudly in the room that he panted feeling hotter and slightly weaker. She sure had some stamina.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:36 am

She was getting weajer as ger goal was closer. He started throbbing faster as he groans long lost to pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:41 am

Her hips kept slamming down onto his own, wanting him to release more and more of his cum inside of her till she bursts. The groaning he made only increased the pleasure as her pussy clamps down hard making Brandon gasp and wince from the feeling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:52 am

Ooc: you were right anna didnt rape him back then. Or at all but she got close lol

Bic: he recivered faster than before as he was losing himself and she slammed harder begging for her lusts and desires as he wanted to give them to her but she keeps him still. She still wanted he rbelly stufed with his cum as he thribs bigger. It was too much and she spills a bit. she had trying desperatly to hold it in and she was getting weaker. She had aliy if stamina this was true but she couldnt hold up to him if ge was thrusting not her. She claimed hus first time ling ago but since they never stiooed this was still his first time and he was getting stringer from it. She wanted all her homes filled by him as he cums again nearly filling her uo this time as his cock swims worse inside her.

Melli was weaker he cane four times to almost fill her but she was used to so many flooding her repeatedly that this wasnt enough. To fill her lust that is. Her heart was never more filed than now since he loved her and none before ever did. His live for her was some of how he could last so long and recover to please her so much
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 am

ooc:Okay?

bic:Melli still wanted to be full but her eyes looked dazed over from the over flow of heat filling her body and the air.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:57 am

Her thrusts were getting weaker as she was losing her strength. He was good ad he didt move the whole time exc3pt o reflex. She looks down at him kissing him deeply. His tongues2irls around hers and she moans into her own kiss for h8m. She fouldnt take him much more and she was so close. Pating and over heating she slammed down heavil6 groaning as her hips circel making him explode again filling her up as she wanted at last as her bulging belly swayed with his cum. Finally full she falls limp panting and licking his neck. Her lust was o7t of control now but her love for him helped her keep her sanity. It was his first time and he gave her the same pleasure as all the captors who fed her lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:01 pm

She panted feeling weak but slowly shivers slightly to get more weaker feeling more weaker.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:07 pm

He ws panting as it looked raw. It had to sting him but he was still overloaded.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Melli whimpers hoping that she didn't over do it but Brandon couldn't say a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Ge recovers slowly and it throbbed gett8ng hard again since ge was syill feeling a hyge ammount of arousal from what happened. She saw that and gulped he couldnt go again not yntil he was fully recovered and she wanted him. She decided to use her mouth and go easy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Brandon looks up at the ceiling trying to recover himself before sitting up quickly feeling her lips against his cock. He blushes feeling that but slowly getting more hot again to feel her tongue swirling against the tip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Her luos were hit but soothing as she was gentle with it niw.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:59 am