Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:29 pm

"I've always felt like this since you first showed me kindness. I never could forget it to where we are today. You were the reason I kept doing what I do to stay alive to be with you... he said panting and kisses her neck slow deep kisses that burn hot and sweating.

"Aann~ so good don't stop please I need this." She said panting and leaning against the bed hot and weak now.

"You're not sick. You are beautiful and healthy." His hands rub her heated body under her gown as his lump press's harder and rubs a bit as he shifts on top of her pressing more.

"I've felt this hot before but I can't ignore it. Not with you like this Melli..." he said as she painted moaning from his hot kisses and rough touches under her gown that get closer and closer to her most sensitive spots. She gasps as his hands move up her hips and sides slowly up past her ribs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:41 pm

She wasn't sure about these feelings her whole body felt. Sight tingles moving up and down against her skin that she shuts her eyes and arches her back. He took noticed to the touches he did to her body but keeps her still when one of his hands touches her cheek while seeing her expressions. Her face was flushed. Her goddess dress sticks to her body like a second skin by the sweat she was making.

Brandon blushes not wishing to rush this before shifting slightly closer against her body and lifting one of her legs up slightly. He saw her about to ask another question but he presses his lips against her own to share another heated kiss. Her hand went up quickly to grab his wrist but her body then relaxes when feeling the heated pressure against her that they shifted and presses more against each other.

"A-are you sure hah I'm not ahhh~ ill? This is what humans feel....r..regardless?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:49 pm

"It is." He said as a hand reaches her breast and rubs slow with his fingertips. His other hand rubs her thigh and his lips kiss her shoulder to her neck as she whimpers and moans getting hotter as his lump presses more and her chest was squeezed hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:58 pm

She tried to breath in and out through her lips feeling his touches. However, she wasn't sure what was going on. Her whole body felt so weird. So hot and wet. She didn't know why this was happening to her that she started feeling even weaker now. Brandon saw her arching her back from the bed before he kisses her shoulder again.

The body burns more and more that she slowly feels him sitting up and looking down upon her. Brandon saw her hair all over the pillow. Her face still sweaty and flushed red. Her clothes was still clinging on her body like a second skin that he saw her body hot and aroused. He blushes seeing her like this but the lump throbs against her thigh that he wasn't sure what he should say nor do. He didn't want to go over board or too fast with this but he saw her panting in and out with one arm covering her eyes from his gaze.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:12 pm

"I want to try something as I I have permission to disrobe you?" He asks softly and his hand rests on her belly close to her thigh. She burns do and inside there that she almost wanted his hand inside her. "D-disrobe me? But if you do that il be exposed." She said weakly panting in rising heat as his hand rubs up her belly slowly then down to her hops. "You are already exposed I can see through your clothing as it hugs your beautiful body " he said softly his hand on her belly driving her crazy for him inside to be one with him was her only desire and if being bare was needed she agrees.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:22 pm

She didn't know what to say about that while her eyes still remain hidden from his own before Brandon touches her cheek with his other hand. He wouldn't go any further until he gets a okay from her. Seeing Melina being this flustered was really adorable. He leans in closer near her face that he moves to the ear and whispered such sweet gentle words.

"Is it okay for me to disrobe you..milady?"

She didn't answer for the first couple seconds before a slow gulp came from her throat.

"Y-..You may." she whispered as Brandon smiled sitting up and carefully started to remove her goddess dress. He reaches to lower the strap on her shoulder down as it hands there but it felt soft just like silk. He then started unbuckling the gold strings that hand around her upper chest and waist as it was unfolding itself.

She didn't know why this felt so embarrassing for the god of death do this and yet she was happy it was with him. Not with someone else she never trusted like she did with him. Knowing one another for so long made this not too bad. Melina didn't move while hearing her clothes shifting and shuffling against his own till she felt him stop.

"W-what is it?"

"Would it be okay for you to sit up a little, milady? This way I can remove this.."

Melina didn't say anything else before sitting up a little off the bed to feel his hand going behind her back as he slowly pulls down the upper part of the gown. Her breasts became exposed now to his eyes and in the open showing their pink nipples that was half hard.

"You are sure healthy milady...."

"................."

She then feels his hands moving from her back down her body to keep stripping the lower part of the goddess dress from her body while he pulls her closer against his own. She gasped from the movement as he held her legs up to removing the dress from her body and laying her legs down again. He looked up seeing her now fully exposed to him as her body lays there for him to see even with the rain heavily coming down in her realm.

He could avert his gaze from seeing such beauty.

".....Beautiful...your simply beautiful.."

"...P..Please god of death..I'm not that beautiful...you shouldn't spoil your words upon me." she said heated that her chest rose and sinks from each breath she spoke to him. her skin was shining from the sweat because of her embarrassment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:29 pm

"But you are beautiful." He leans over kissing her heated newly exposed skin on her upper chest as his hands rub her outer thighs he was so wonderful and gentle that she burned more as her pussy drops slowly. His kisses move down testing around her breasts and then down her belly as she moans softly and panted feeling more heat and pulling his robe away. She gasps seeing him bigger than any she saw and it was close to her pussy bare like an was and still kissing her body. "You burn so hotly it's comfortable" he said as his lips reach her lower belly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:54 pm

"W-why must you s-say such things? I told you I'm not...like that." Again with her soft heated voice went to his ears that he keeps leaving kisses on her skin and belly. Why did this woman look and feel so soft? She even smelled sweet like the flowers surrounding her home. He didn't know why but that made her even more lovable.

"I'm sorry for saying that but it's true. Ones beauty is never easy to not express. I really find you beautiful. So beautiful that I wish to claim you for my wife."

He keeps moving lower down her body but leaves kisses against her thighs now as she covers her face leaving whimpers and shudders from her lips. Even his touch felt soothing and good to her own aching body. He already knew what to do and how he can help her in any way possible. The same connection of their love that burns within one another. However her eyes still remember what she saw in between his own legs.

'I don't know....but why do I feel nervous about that? I don't know if he....he will...'

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:59 pm

He slowly and softly opens her legs and licks the wet dripping hole he found there. His tongue was so wild and wet she moans loudly biting her finger. Feeling his tongue rubbing inside whet she likes to run her fingers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:11 pm

"Please be hah careful Brandon. I don't know why you are licking in that place. That's not haa.." she shuts her eyes again trying to feel even more weaker because of it but slowly gasped feeling his heated tongue rubs against her dripping hole. How in the world do females feel good from simple licks? Was it always this arousing?

Brandon keeps her still while licking and kissing against the opening. However he gently licks his lips a little but keeps her legs open even more wanting to taste more of her. "Mmmm you sure taste sweet milady....so sweet and tasty.."

"N-No god of d-death ah please don't...." she panted a little more but grips some of the pillow feeling more of her opening dripping down to the bed but her tone of moans got his cock even harder and bigger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:16 pm

She was bearing her climax and he pulls away and sits up as his cock rests against her belly and she feels just how big it is and how deep. "If my tongue felt Good how about my fingers? Would my fingers feel just as good to you?" He asks rubbing on wringer inside her on her nerve and she arches her back hard that her clit rubs his cock.

"Aaah wait mmm that's where I oooh no please I'll can it will but a out of you do it this hard" an moans and begs as he rubs with two fingers driving her crazy because his fingers we're thicker and stronger than hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:13 pm

She panted trying to get away from his fingers but Brandon gently watches her. In some way he seems to be even more aroused watching the goddess of light even when the rain increased even more because of it. She tries moving away from him but Brandon held her still to watch her being more beautiful.

Melina wasn't used to this feeling but Brandon heard her panting and gasping slightly from his fingers going even deeper that she whines slightly. He smiled seeing this that he slowly pushes them even deeper that she gasped.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:28 pm

He opens them inside and rubs both sides at the same time
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:00 pm

She cries out from the feeling of his fingers and hopes to keep moving away from him. However Brandon was too strong that he just watches her that the tip was pressed against her thigh. Melina wasn't sure about this and yet she was hoping to keep in control since she's not used to this sort of thing right now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:16 pm

She moans out cumming hard and he let her up and she scrambles away holding her clothes to her body shaking. She was so confused and he reaches out to her but pulls his hand back. " sorry..." he said softly thinking she was scared of him now. He didn5 move closer and he didn't move away. He didn't know what to do.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:26 pm

"W-what magic have you done to me that caused such a thing?" she trembles from that but she slowly lets out a sigh right after. Her body kept burning a little but looks up at Brandon that was not even able to speak.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Before I answer... cast a truth field around me." He said and she does. "No magic but i guess you didn't like it so I'm sorry for hurting you I can leave. " he was telling the truth until he said he would leave he didn5 want to. "Not magic? " he shook his head again he told the truth but why didn't he want to leave.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:54 pm

"Then the feelings I felt.....were from my own body?" she asked but Brandon nods again as she started to relax now while he looks at her. Seeing and hearing this got her to wonder what else could happen if they continued on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:58 pm

He sat still, believing he did her wrong and was worried that he was like lu. She saw his fears because of the eurh field and she moved closer slowly touching his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:10 pm

He winces from her soothing touch because he was worried enough from what he's done to her but she did the slight opposite. Instead of yelling at him she leans in closer to kiss his tears away with eyes closed. Melina tasted his cold tears that ran down his face but he didn't move. She wanted to show him it was okay and she was sorry before kissing his face gently and lowering down to kiss his neck.

Brandon tenses up feeling her kisses but didn't move while she hugs him closer while doing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 pm

But I violated you." He said and she ignored him "no you didn't you brought out the suffering and ended it. Now I want to do to you." He presses closer feeling him get ti g harder and fuller as he kisses attach to his neck and chest .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:35 pm

He keep still looking down but she blushes kissing his chest with her hands feeling his muscles. Brandon didn't know what to say nor do watching her moving down. Her kisses were loud for him to hear but that didn't stop her as she gets even lower near it. He saw her face flushed red again but slowly watch her keep still. What would she even do?

Her eyes keep on his throbbing cock as she slowly takes a hold of it and started stroking it slowly. She saw two humans do this and figure males feel good this way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:42 pm

He got thick and hard making her hole ache in hear as she touches it and he pulsed as veins appear.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:53 pm

The sudden sight startled her a little but she wasn't sure if that hurt him or not. She takes a look up to his face and saw him flustered a little. That tells her he likes it so far. Knowing that she continues stroking his member up and down while keeping her eyes on it. She never understood about these things before hearing light groans from his lips.

Even for a woman her hands were soft and smooth against his cock as he leans his head back to groan again. He shuts his eyes panting a little from the feeling and hopes she kept going for him. She blushes slightly from that before getting closer and watching the tip getting slippery.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:54 pm

She shivered remembering how wet she gets and knew he wanted her as badly as she wanted him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:38 pm