Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:21 pm

She whines loving how is kisses were but grips his hand in hers, making out harder and deeper against his lips. Both their bodies press and grind against one another that he slowly holds her hip using his other hand. Guiding it down her back to earn some shivers of weakness from her with flushed cheeks exposed to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:38 am

He rubs down he rback harder kissing rougher and pressinf close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Her hand didn't stop stroking his member, feeling it throb and growing hotter by the second. Their lips pressing more against one another with tongue swirling into each other's mouths that she purrs again from his hand massaging her back. Shivers of pleasure was felt through her body but she only feels him hold her closer against his body before gripping her hips. She slowly breaks their heated kiss and keeps up the stroking of his cock with one hand.

Melina heard his groans and moans of pleasure as she keep pleasuring him but she couldn't hide her arousal when he was bucking his hips into her hand. "Your thrusts are so st-strong, my lord. Is this really that good for you? Thrusting your member through my hand like your inside of me?" she asked seeing him blushing a bit more now.

"Y-Yeah. Even if it's your hand..it feels so good.."

"I'm glad you like it.....but I really want to see if I can make it cum again......you will won't you?" she asked but Brandon couldn't answer before she was stroking him faster with louder groans leaving his lips now. He could hear some wet sounds from both her hand and his cock as it gets more and more hotter between them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:59 am