Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:48 am

She panted to lean against him but Brandon held her up and steady. He didn't want to over do this but hopes she should be okay after a while. Brandon looks silent but wonders what or if this even helps her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:54 pm

He was returning to the underworld when she caught up with him feeling much better and wanting to thank him but nothing was coming to mind she rushes trying to find him and she saw him about to use his gate
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:18 pm

"Wait!!!"

He turns around to see her but she gently sees him. Brandon wonders if she was okay. Melina was okay but she gently held his hand in hopes he wouldn't leave.

"Please....please...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:13 pm

He looked at her and held her hand as she blushes looking at that then up to him. "What can I do for you Melina?" He asks with a smile seeing her so soon. And she held his hand closer starting to confuse him a little now from her behavior.

"P-Please don't go...I don't want you to leave me here alone Brandon...." She asks catching her breath and he tilted his head.

"I understand you wish for me to not leave, Melina but where would I stay? Theirs about to be a powerful rain and staying out here for too long will end up with us getting soaked." he said and she knew that why did he have to state the obvious.

"You can... stay with me till it passes. I don't know if the gods like you get ill during the rain seasons so why not? Please Brandon? Stay with me?" He wasn't sure wit made sense to go so far when his gate was only a few feet away but he steps down and follows her to her home.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:19 pm

They walked home together but made sure to stay out of the light drizzle that was coming down before arriving at her kingdom. She let's him in first and she goes in next. "Please make yourself at home..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:23 pm

He sat down in the chair she expected.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Just as she saw him sit down, Brandon heard the down pour of the rain as he said. It was raining once more but she didn't complain since water brings life to plants and other things. Melina went to offer him some tea during the rain storm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:29 pm

What is going on? He asks and she sat down opposite him and reveal try I'm bentyere
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 pm

"What do you mean? Nothing is wrong silly. I just am glad you decided to stay here....at least.." She said gently but looks down at the floor while holding both hands in her lap.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:07 pm

"No need to worry about anything too much, Melina. I'm alright...." he said with a smile and she felt her heart throb. Her heart was pounding having him close and she was starting to get aroused but she resists.

'Mmmmm....N-Not yet. Not yet...'she thought to herself as she burned hot for him. He was just relaxing and thinking as Melina held his hand. It felt Good and she started to feel her sensitive spots ache wanting his touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 pm

A light thought came to mind as she wonders what to do. What can she do to cure this ache for the god of death? Will it upset the other gods and goddesses if she did this? Well, that might be possible but she wasn't sure herself. Being the goddess of light and life she was always to obey the rules and try to show her compassion towards others and all living things. However with this her own urges were starting to surface.

"......"

"This is sure soothing and relaxing. Being able to hear the rain coming down for the living. I guess you and the others have it good up here."

"I guess if you think of it that way. However, everyone including me try to keep peace towards everyone else so nothing else seems out of balance. I hope you will understand that right?" she asked but didn't face him while Brandon agrees with her and faces her. Now he was able to take notice of her not even looking at him.

"Milady? Are y-"

"Please..don't speak. I'm alright."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 pm

"I guess if you're sure about that, Melina. It's just you seem out of balance than usual and you're never like that." he said softly before reaching to touch her cheek that he didn't hear the whimper escape her lips.

"Almost like you lack something or want something and it's distracting you." he said and she looked down and away he was right but was it okay to tell him? She could lie or hide it much more and he was so long to do anything to help her he said so so many times.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:32 pm

No. Lying was something she would never do and even if she did that it would feel wrong to lie. Melina's the goddess of life and she would never let a thing slip past her tongue. Slowly with a sigh she shook her head no to answer him.

"Milady.."

"I can't, lord death. I just can't find the right words to say.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:55 pm

He gently lifts her face looking into her eyes shining and shimmering with tears of need and pleading. She wished him to stop before she lost control but she wants him badly enough to risk it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Brandon didn't say a thing but she just looks towards him not sure how to respond or how to even say anything. Just everything she feels made her heart feel weak and painful. Why and how could he do this?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:37 pm

He lifts her chin a little to see her tears he couldn't kiss her touch her or show his love yet. She saw him pull away something lu didn't do and her fears evaporated replaced by her need for him and she hesitated and pulled away seeing him turn his back.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to force you or make you cry. Please forgive me."

"I......."

"Maybe it's best for me to leave because my touch only makes you cry..and I don't wish to do that..."he stood up from the chair and left her home. Melina looked shocked before standing up and tried to catch him in the rain. She saw him up ahead about to teleport back home but she stopped him with a tight hug. Her face was buried in his back but couldn't move from his smell.

"Milady?"

"P-Please....I'm confused. I don't know what to do milord. After lu attacked me I don't feel I'm good enough for you or anything....."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:51 pm

"What do you mean?"

He asked her this question but sees the rain coming down harder and harder that they got soaked even more. The clothes clinging against their skin but he looks to see her not showing her eyes. Melina was not even speaking. But on some stand still about her words and how to say them. Her body started heating and burning while she just keeps a grip on his cloak.

".........."

"Melina???"

"Please....Please don't leave me. I don't.....want to be alone during this. My feelings....they never acted up this way before. It's scary to be honest and I don't know what will happen if I'm left alone so I'm begging you Brandon. Don't leave me please..not like this."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:25 pm

"I made you cry I hurt you I'm worthless. I shouldn't do such things to you and maybe it's best for me to leave." He said and she gasps he wasn't worthless. She loved him so much it confused her. She turned him around and kisses him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 pm

Brandon's eyes widen in shock feeling her warm lips against his colder ones. She didn't know why she kissed him but hopes this was to prove to him that he wasn't what he said. After a second, she breaks the kiss to look at him before blushing slightly and covers her lips. She just kissed him! Melina seriously kissed him!

".............."

"I..I'm sorry...I didn't mean to......I just..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:56 pm

He returned the kiss heating her up worse than every time she releases from rubbing herself to him and she pulled back panting hot wanting and needing him all at once. "I-I I don't understand I hurt you I." She kisses him again and this time presses her body against him his. He was burning just like her and his lump throbbbed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:01 am

Brandon looks down at her face to see her flushed lightly but she wasn't sure what to do or say. Right now her body was on fire and she wished for it to stop. Even while this happened, she knew others felt the same thing like her. Their bodies burning heavily because of it. Brandon saw her fall forward against his chest while gripping his cloak looking weaker. He carefully shook his head and picks her up to lead back to her domain.

Inside he gets her to her room so he sets her down. Brandon saw her face flushed but reaching towards him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:29 am

Her face was burning and her fingers touch his face feeling his burning cheek. He was just as bad as her his throbbing lump was pulsing in time with her opening under thier clothes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:49 am

Brandon didn't know what to do or say but saw her looking at him while he tried sitting up from her. That was when he only was able to sit up and get pulled back down on top of her as he held both hands on either side of her head. They looked at one another but didn't say a thing for a couple seconds.

"I.....I'm sorry. I don't mean to.."

"I-It's okay. It's a-alright......I mean, we've known each other f-for a long w-while now right?..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:59 am

"Yes forever."He said close to her face as she held his hands tightly rubbing her hips against his lump. It was big and hot burning through her clothes to her skin with heat only and it made her worse as the lump in his clothes pushed against the dip in her dress it was an accident as he got close to kiss her lips and she feels it throbbing against her place as his tongue swirls around hers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:10 am

The heated kiss between them send relief towards both of them as he shifts up slightly and presses his body more against her. A light gasp escaped her lips feeling that but he keeps her distracted with his sweet toxic kisses. Melina had her eyes shut during their passionate kiss but her hand twitches as she tried reaching for his cloak. He stops her with grabbing both of her hands and slamming them down onto the bed.

This action also startled her too but both her place and his member throbs in heat for one another. To become one. Before it went any further she breaks the kiss to get some air but feels his heated breath against her sweaty neck. Was it okay to do this? Was it alright for them to share their feelings with one another?

"Hah hah W-what's wrong, Milady? Did I go too much?"

"I...You didn't. I just......how long?"

He didn't understand her words.

"How long what?"

"How long..have you had such deep feelings for me like this? We been friends ever since the great one made us and now here we are. I never felt so weak before but it's only around you. My whole body aches because of you. I feel cold without you. I-I...I don't know if something is making me feel this and it's scary. Am I sick?"

He blinks not sure why she would ask that but saw her looking away from his gaze to ponder this and wait for his answer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:38 am