Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:59 pm

He waited for her answer as she modded before feelimg him push into her mouth once more. She didnt touch herswlf like he commanded making it itch and ache for pleasure. He cums in her mouth and she gulped it down sucking him clean before he laid back. By now her place had been dripping heavily in want and it stoop erwct for her once more drippingwith mixwd saliva and cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 pm

"Good girl. At least you know how to listen.." he said panting while Melina nods feeling happy for that but Brandon smiled and noticed her being wet and in heat because of pleasuring him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:09 pm

You may now pleasure your pussy my love. He said as it throbbed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:16 pm

"I'm a-allowed now?" she panted while her face grew flushed red but he only laughed to nod.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 am

He smiles watching her as she crawls over to him and rubs his yip angaisy her a sshe lays on his body. It felt amazing better than her fingers as she moans grinding against it. It was jot and yhrobbed rwady for her as he presses it against her grinding to see her reaction. He was yeasing her but only becuase she was so cute. She moans ojt wantin it worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 pm

He only watches her trying to get relief but it seems to get worse from how wet she became. Her fingers and hand damp in wetness but moans of pleasure leaving her lips even louder by the passing second. It did arouse him but he wouldn't show that to her at the moment.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:15 pm

He pushes inside rather harshly groaning in her ear
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:22 pm

She cries out feeling that but feels Brandon gripping her shoulders with the other wrapping around her waist. He felt so good inside of her but rather bigger than normal. Was it because he was hungry for her or was it intense feelings for her?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 am

Her mind reset with his next thrust as he stays deep inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:58 pm

She groans feeling that but Brandon held her down while he was thrusting into her deep and hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 pm

He went wild making her forget everything except the feeling of his pleasure deep inside her breaking body
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Her cries of pleasure went to his ears but that made him just pound deeper and harder into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:01 pm

He showed no mercy swelling and throbbing as it filled with cum and he thrusts hardsr going out of control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Her mind was going plank but her moans and panting reached his ears as more of his ruthless pounding made Melina cry out again that he grunts each time he pushes into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:17 pm

His cum flooded her to the point she nearly passed out and he groans as it pumps into her rappidly swelling belly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 pm

"You're coming. Your hot f-flow of cum is filling my womb u-up so good.." she moaned feeling some spilling out down her legs but she loved it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:24 pm

He groans pulling out of her and falling drained
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:36 pm

She felt some of his hot cum spilling out before Melina turns around and lays beside him with one hand touching his chest. The feeling was good and she didn't want it to even leave her stomach. Brandon could see her tired as well but he knew she was okay for now till her hormones acted up once more in need for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:05 am

They rest together and she absorbed it all. Soon after she felt her irge once more. Why was he so toxic to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:55 am

He was only able to pant and feel more weaker and tired before he was shivering slightly. Brandon turns to see her nuzzling against his arm in hopes he'll always love him because of it. Before long, she blushes when reaching up to his chest and kisses his neck slowly, feeling him getting more heated and weaker. She slowly turns his head to kiss his lips but Brandon blushes slightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:44 am

She made him blush badly as it throbbed slowly coming back to like.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Her cheeks flushed pink seeing him aroused again before lowering one hand to start stroking him. Brandon tense up feeling her hand but shook while she watches him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:43 pm

I-its sensitive now " he mentioned to her panting as it slowly swells bigger
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm

"I h-had a guess you are but does it feel okay? Is my hand good or does it hurt?" she asked stroking him more slowly that he gasped panting a bit now from her touch. Sure it grew more sensitive and hotter now but Brandon leans his head back feeling her thumb rubbing against the tip. She only blushes looking at his member that throbs in her hands again but she licked her lips to then watch him.

Before he can asked, Melina lowers down to kiss his lips and make out. His and her tongues swirled against one another while her hand was squeezing his cock making more friction as he moans in the kiss.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 pm

He returns the kiss

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm