Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:33 pm

He breaks the kiss to look down at her but Melli whimpers squirming in his hold that her eyes seem more darker than their natural color. Slowly to tease, Melli licked her lips in hopes to pleasure him that he blushes hard from that. Just what the heck was wrong with her and why was she behaving like this? The expression on her face, the heat her body was releasing, even to how her body felt made him wonder what the heck was going on. That got him feeling her purring for him in hopes to pleasure him but slowly licked his fingers that made him gulp.

"M-Master....my beloved master....p..please.."

"M-Melina..what's happening to you? You're more...d-darken than usual.....was this my doing?"

"N-No...I just wish to be yours..to be with you forever....is that bad, my lord?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:27 am

N-no i dont think so." He said and she smiled kissing his neck hard. "Oh thank you master. Then i want to oleasure you again may i?" He gulped and nodded curious what she was going to do.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:35 pm

She giggled slightly from his answer before biting his skin leaving some marks that made Brandon gasp from it. Melina sure was being more rough than usual and it sorta made him wonder just what on earth was going on. He feels both of her hands resting on his chest before slowly licking against his neck again, whimpering slightly from being this close.

"Master is so sweet and kind...l..let me pleasure him for his happiness. I'm happy to be of service for you master.." she whispered but Brandon gulps feeling her hot kisses moving down from his neck to the chest. Her eyes remained shut before slowly feeling hotter that she gets on both knees to see his cock or the lump to where it was. She slowly gets under his cloak and rubs the lump that gotten more harder than normal again.

He hisses slightly feeling her touch but Brandon moans when she pulls it out licking against it slowly. Melli licks from the base to the tip while stroking him but he lets out another moan to lean back against the counter seeing the movement from her being under his cloak.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmmaahhhh..hhaaa.....aaaallllmmm....mmppfff...."

"E-easy Melli.....I don't want to hurt...nugh!!"

"Mmmmmm.....'I don't care..I want it. I want my master to show his love to me...please master..show no mercy towards me...break me however you like...'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:50 pm

He was bare under his cloak nd so wss she. She settles in and does more ttying to relax as she watched it thtob
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:58 pm

The throb made her giggle to think he was cute but she slowly licks the side hearing a groan from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 pm

As she tease it he groans and soon he couldnt hold back. She was about to put it in her mouth when he licked her up to slam her pussy on it hard and deep showing no meecy as he took her then and thwre wothout games.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 pm

She gasped feeling that but before asking him anything, he pulls her close to kiss Melina's lips hard. His tongue swirls against her own but she moaned kissing just as hard. She wanted him this rough with her even if it's just kissing. She felt as if her whole body was on fire right now thanks to that but he keeps pressing up against her sweaty hot body even more that her skin rubs against the wall.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:26 am

He wasnt giving yp or holding back goin worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:05 am

She moans again feeling that but the heat only gotten more stronger because of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:54 am

He and she had been making love any time they had between work and eating. Sleepnusually came fter they climax and this time she felt how much he wwnted to keep going.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:57 pm

He had to hug her tight so Melina couldn't get off just yet. No, he wished for her to enjoy the pleasure since she got him to enjoy it just as much too. However the pleasure only made him more horny because of his cock bulging her stomach and how she circles her hips in hopes to push even deeper into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 pm

It slides hitting her deepest spot making him groan out loud. It felt amazing anf he co7ld barely cont4ol himself. "Mmmm your really good at this my love" he says feeling himself deep in her belly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 pm

"T-thank you my lord..I'm glad you love this...." she said panting with one eye open but her hips kept circling even more that her insides started to heat up and burn a little. Even from this he felt so good and gotten more larger than normal.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:16 pm

He groas and twists in pleasure as she keeps going loving hiw lost hroomed under her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Brandon just kept hugging her tighter before she lowers down to kiss his lips slowly, licking his bottom lip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:24 pm

She felt him shake wanting more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:20 pm

She didn't say a thing but Brandon panted to look down at her blushing more redder that one hand touches her head while Melina was sucking and licking against his cock purring. Even from now he tasted good and hopes to please him as best as she can.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:05 pm

He groans holding his hips back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Melina blushes watching and hearing his reactions to what she was doing to his cock. One of her hands holding onto his cock before swirling her tongue against the tip and stroking him to make another moan leave his lips. Her lips and mouth were warm but he grips the chair slightly hoping to feel more pleasure because of it. His hips almost bucked to push the tip through her lips but she still stroked him more and more earning another moan.

"Is this good for you Master? Is my tongue good?" she asked panting against the tip but Brandon gulps watching her that his cock twitches each time she expressed and showed her aroused state. He only could nod before she gets closer and opens her mouth, lowering her head to take him in her mouth.

Another groan leaves his lips but she keeps lowering down and started sucking his length, purring and muffled moaning from the flavor of him. Her saliva kept coating him but tried getting it deeper into her throat. Her nose pressed against his crotch while her lips pressed up on his balls and Melina only wanted him to feel pleasure. Brandon did but his body was shaking and twitching from the sensation but that made him more hungry for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Good? Its amazing i cant mmmm csnt think of anything but you" he said panting as he had been trying to think but nothing was coming up except what he wanted to do yto her.

He let out another groans as she took it again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:15 pm

"Haaa I'm happy..I'm so happy that master loves the love I can give him. I'll do anything to make you happy. Anything to give you pleasure dear beloved master....Mmmm.." she gently sucked harshly on his cock once more while bobbing her head more with Brandon groaning and looking lost to pleasure. Her mouth and tongue worked together to give him more pleasure but it only gotten him more aroused because of it.

His hand reaches up to pet her head but push gently to make her take it deeper again. The pleasure feeling made her whimper but took him as he wanted. Brandon panted watching her moving her head again but the pleasure caused his cock to throb in her mouth and throat that she licked the lower part hoping he would be rougher with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:02 am

His hips jolt and he groans as his hips push it deeper and faster with another loud groan. She moans out muffled by his cock before she purrs and sucks more harshly feeling it rhrobbing hardwr and filling slowky with his cum
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:18 pm

He only bucked his hips more and more to thrust down her throat, feeling the wetness and heat from around her. Brandon only grips some of her hair before he slowly keeps thrusting more into her. She muffled moaned feeling hotter and wetter that one hand lowers down to stroke herself. The sticky wetness dripping to the ground while trying to pleasure herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:36 pm

He groans tajing notice and stopped her before pulling out of her mouth. You want it pleasured you hve to use my cock not your hands.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:39 pm

"B-but mast-" she yelps when he pulls on her hair but a deeper purr leaves her throat feeling the slight sting in his grip. That made him blush but his wet cock stood tall and up for her to see.

"You heard me......either that or no pleasure."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:20 am