Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:20 am

Hiw do you want it this time mellina? He asks as she shivered. Hus touch ran down her back stoppung just befire her butt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:48 am

She was trying to think of something but Brandon only gotten more hotter when she was whimpering like she's in heat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:01 am

He keeps letting hus hand tail up and down her back waiting for an answer. And she only whines and moans from his touch until she felt his grab and squeeze her butt hard. "No answer? Do you even want this okeasure or should u stop and leave you wanting for ever."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 am

"N-No please. Please don't leave me like this, milord. I-I don't think I'll be able to take it if you leave me to suffer like this." she said panting against his thigh, kissing and licking against his skin to make Brandon stop her. Melli only whines when he rubs and squeezes her butt to only get a sharp smack making her purr from it.

"From the purr, you must want something. Don't you? If so, tell me...what can I do to make you feel good?"

"P..Please....can you pleasure m-me from in between my legs? My place is itchy and wet....please master.....please......"

"You want me to give to you here? Is that what you want?" his hand lowers down rubbing against it, hearing some squishy noises that made her lean back moaning heavily in pleasure. Melli closes her thighs against his wrists but that only made her feel more hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:24 am

He opened her legs and slapped them withba sting and yelp from her as she shivers then he spanked her pussy for trying to hide it from him. The slaps continued even after she burst and made a mess with her cum that mad ehim spank her pussy harder punishing her more until she couldnt take anymore mixed oleasute then he was going to claim her and give her the roughest ride of her life.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:00 pm

She was salivating in pleasure but also squirming from his punishments. He only hits more and more harder that her pussy squirts slightly that made him smirk seeing that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:15 pm

She was panting when he stopped and she felt hus tip rubbing her drpping lower lips
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 pm

She panted feeling weaker and hotter that Brandon keeps her still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:31 pm

He pushes inside hard and deep really going al out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:34 pm

She cries out feeling weak but only gotten more hotter panting in and out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:48 am

She took him as he groans and crashed into her hios cracking the floor and wall with the bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:44 am

Both him and her panted from the heat but they only held onto each other to blush.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:24 pm

The wall shattered when he cums inside her and she felk limp broken. He never went that hard and he collapsed broken as well. They pant weak in eachothers arms drenched in sweat and burning hot in eachothers arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:37 pm

They didn't say anything from the lost of words because of the heat but that only made them blush deeply.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Her work needed to begin soon and his as well she didnt want to do her job or him to do his she wanted to stay there and he wanted to take her while she was broken
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Brandon wanted to keep her here but Melina wasn't the same thing. They been hard to try keeping themselves together but their jobs gets in the way of that. Could it hurt to skip one day? In a way yes but that's only if it's really needed to be done.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Tbey leave together and meet after thwir work is done. She gasps seeing him and hugs him tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Brandon looks down seeing her blushing to nuzzle into his chest but she feels him hug her back, petting her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 pm

He smiles and keeps stil like this for a while until she says something
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:10 pm

"You're so cute.." he teased to see her blushing even more now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:49 pm

He smiles watching her and oetti g her as she purrs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:07 pm

She pouts a bit when being called cute but Brandon only felt happier as she nuzzles against his cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 pm

He rubs her back and supports her while she works her ways of life. Tbeir hobs were never done but most of it thtmey didnt have to go to work.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:47 pm

That was shocking to them but their faces showed some smiles, happy to know about that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:16 am

Tbey luve comfortably for several days without making love and every day for her was filled witb lonnging for his peasure. She had fallen. He was busy setting some shelves when she came into the kitchen sneaking up in him ina dazed state. Her arms wrap around him and she grabs it pumping it muttering about how she needed it and it was so good for her she had to have it. He groans a bit "h-hey wait a sec i need to mmph" she kisses him to keep him quiet pumping his member so it throbbed big and hard for her. He wasnt sure what she was going to do but it had to be good. He hesitated. Something was diferent like her ligbt was locked inside. Why was she fallen? Did he make her that way or did her desire to be with him make her not wish for anything but him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:31 am