Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:39 am

They didn't have to stand on ceremony but they were both shy and didn't know what to say. She wanted to kiss him and more he just wanted her happy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Both the god of death and the goddess of life really were like children when it came to speaking to someone but in honest terms she wonders just how things might be if they were...an item. True the others might find it dangerous for the two of them to become so close but she wonders just want she'll do and maybe figure out what he might do.

Brandon didn't know what to say at the moment before he wonders just what he might do because of it. Could he be worried about something going on or maybe he was unsure what it might do. He looks up at the sky seeing the sun but Melina looks down to wonder what is going on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:00 pm

He visits her and she visits him every day. It was like the times when they were small and they slowly remembered those times and grow fonder of each other. He said once how he always liked her wooden doll on her mirror stand and she blushed before saying he made it for her eons ago and she kept it like he kept a lot of her creations
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:06 pm

"You kept it all this time?..."

"Yes...for a good while and from where we were smaller. I didn't know if you wished of me to keep it or not but..I did."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:10 pm

He smiles and heard she created the mirror to see him since it was made to remember him by. She and he smile and he leaves to work again as this time she swooned watching him leave them giggles throwing herself on her bed and looking at her hand she was warm content and fuzzy with her feelings for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Their laughter was good and even knowing their happiness was spreading. So far, things were just as good that they felt like the old times.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:50 pm

She never told him how she felt and decided one day that she would tell him soon and everything flourished making the other gods take notice of her and her newfound happiness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:41 pm

She and him smiled happily looking towards each other because she was happy to share this happiness with one another. She gently held his hand while looking up at the sky. He blushes slightly from the touch while she blushes back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:48 pm

They didn't connect that brandon was responsible for her happiness. They all began to fear he would try to end it because it diminished his duty as life began to last longer. He didn't mind in fact the extra time he devoted to spending time with her in secret.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:58 pm

The goddess of life and the god of death still kept together because of the spread joy between them because of a love developing slowly. The other gods and goddesses got concerned about something to have thing be out of balance.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:34 pm

The balance was maintained as the darker Gods plotted and schemes to upset the balance. Melon and brandon were in bliss together and soon they stoped meeting in secret and he would wait for her in the human world then take her with him to his domain or the other way around. They go on lunch dates walk the world's together or just sit close and hold each other.

One day they were close and both were blushing and eating slow until a price of food landed on his face and she leans over kissing it away from his face near his chin. It was the first time he ever felt a kiss and he blushed as she wanted to try and feel his cheek next.

She kisses his cheek as the sun shines bright and the birds and winds Twitter and rush all around as she kisses his cheek suddenly wishing to feel his lips. He was blushing red and trying to understand why his heart was pounding and why he was burning hot inside. "That was sweet thanks for cleaning me but what was that second one?" He asks her being the god of death he didn't know about love touch or even the sensation of a kiss or pleasure. These were new to him as they grow inside ehis heart.

"That was called a kiss. A way to show thanks or affection." She replied softly. A bit shy but confident in her first and only choice for a companion. He thought about it for a minute and then kisses her cheek making her blush red like he did and as she looked into his eyes and him into hers he slowly sweetly and softly kisses her lips for the first time and they share the kiss between them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:50 pm

Their lips burned when touching each other but slowly just held one another because of it. Their hands touching on another that they lean in closer to touch one another before gently nipping hip lip and even holding their hands even more. They tried to keep it close till they slowly break the kiss to look at one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Their faces wet flushed and he was dazed a bit as she was too. It would have been easy to continue but he smiles and looks at her hands in his and sighs happily. They sit together close and she started to work looking through her mirror and asked him to stay and watch a young couple newly in love like them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:41 pm

They kept quiet but they smiled still holding hands together seeing the image but wonders if gods have the same feelings.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 pm

She was showing him so he could learn about this sort of thing and she chose this couple because they were similar to them.

He watched and she reses her arms around his chest and shoulders nuzzling his back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:02 pm

He keeps still but he felt her give him a hug still nuzzling against his chest blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:13 pm

He watched and was absorbed into the scene as she held him tighter she knew what the couple was going to do and had see in many times doing her job and giving life to the women she chose. As brandon watched them twisting and grinding in heated love They finished and fell totally spent as melli used her influence to bless her with life inside her belly and he watched as melli had a look he never saw before a look of longing.she held him tighter and he began to think her longing was for him and romance.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:18 pm

He could see her flushed pink face looking at his own face. Her gentle eyes looking into his but they were not sure what to say right now. They were silent before he blushes a little harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:24 pm

He almost kissed her again but he felt her power same and knew it was time for him to do his job.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 pm

"What's wrong???" She asked but Brandon sighed to stand. His dark power flowing around his body.

"I'm sorry milady but I must go...duty calls." He mutters as she looks down then at her.

"I understand......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 pm

She felt weak and heated now weak for two reasons one she just gave life and two she was aroused. As brandon collected souls and sorted them to their place and he returned. She was weaker but her power was stronger than ever it was so confusing and her body was burning. She tried to turn over to hide her face but he didn't leave.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:41 pm

We went to see if she was okay but melina wouldn't show her face to him. He noticed her red flushed face the thin trail of sweat running down her skin. Was she sick? She knew he was staring to move back to try and leave.

He grabs her wrist to stop her but she gasped from his touch to look down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Please tell me what you feel maybe I can help. " he asks softly making her shake hotter she had to say sometime and this was the first time she was ever asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:31 pm

"You shouldn't worry about it, god of death. Please...I will be okay." She mutters quietly from him but slowly sees him carefully pull her close to hold her worried. Something was wrong or was she sick?

"Milady...."

"You must leave.....I need time to myself...please."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:11 pm

"If it helped you would n be this bad." He said and she was shocked. How did he know? How could he learn her only secret she kept from him. When he told her that he knew she copies the people she grants new life to in an attempt to ease her burning desire he explained she was missing something and to look closer next time.

She sat hot wanting and frozen in shock how did he know and look closer? Struggling she brings her mirror over with her power and watched closely seeing what the man does and realized that that was what she wanted but only wanted brandon inside her nothing else as she brings hard remembering what he looks like that one time she helped him heal his body and she rubs her nerve panting as she gets hotter and closer faster than before and she releases getting relief for the first time and she panted. He helped her so much with that idea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:04 am