Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Halfway in there was a gaps and and loud moan from her as he got deep enough to feel her first time. She painted wanton more as her deeper part itched in stinging wanting him to his push past. He works slow like always and she gasps and cried out as she tore and her blood drops out staining his member and her bed.

"Has what.. what was that?" He asks suddenly able to skid deeper without much effort like before as Melli stunned that he and she were one and he was too big for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

She whines to bite down on her wrist from the pain she felt from her lower half but Brandon panted to lean over her and wonders if she was okay. Why was she bleeding like this? Why did she feel even warmer when he pushes deeper into her? Was Melina feeling something or was he hurting her even worse? He checked her expression but her face remained flushed pink and sweaty that she shifts slightly under him.

This new feelings of pleasure made her mind blank before she looks back at him again to wonder why he stopped. She lets out a whimper to get his attention as his eyes looks down at her dazed face. "What is it? Are you.....a-alright?"

"Why did...you st...op? Please....It's really big Brandon....." she panted while seeing some drool coming down her chin that he held her up a little and started moving again. Slight whimpers and hotter moans escaped her lips that she panted into the air. Her eyes shut again moaning out from his hips pressing against her butt but she quietly shifts to get used to him.

"......"

"Haa...hhaa....mmmm....mmmm..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Hit tio was pressing against her womb as he thrusts harder and faster hearing her moan louder in want. She loved every moment being one with him and she couldnt hold back as their energies mix together and effect them both in heated ways.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:00 pm

He watches her panting and moaning loudly while feeling the heat burning all over. The thrusts got stronger that she had to sit up slowly trying to move her hand back against his stomach but Brandon thrusts even deeper to make her jump up suddenly. Her moan grew more worse and intense that she leans her head back drooling a little more.

Brandon keeps up the same movement but grabs her arm to still thrust into her slightly harder that she whines because of it. He was going a little too deep that she felt the tip of his cock press against her stomach. "Brandon haaa y-you have to stop....my body is....a..already...I can't...haaa...I can't.."

He could hear her voice but his body wouldn't listen to him that he sits up on both knees and keeps thrusting forward and moving her hips back. She leans against his body again with her head resting against his shoulder. Seeing her breasts bouncing slightly from each thrust. Her pussy dripping down her legs to the bed. Same with her hot sweat that damped the sheets too but his body was sweaty too. Their burning energies clouded their minds as Brandon moans from her pussy clenching down on his cock as she whimpers to grip his arm.

"haa haaaa ahhhhh...mmmmmm......t-there......"

He opens one eye hearing her tone but blushes wondering what she meant.

"What? H-Here?" he said pushing a bit more deeper that the tip presses against the womb opening that her eyes shot open crying out with her tongue hanging out from the sudden jolt of pleasure. What just happened? She didn't know while her body twitches a little.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:55 am

He thrusts harder against it groaning out as she jolted each time feeling his thrusts get stronger hitting the entrence repeatedly. He couldnt control himself pushing deeper to breach the opening he was ramming against as the tip split her open inside as her belly bulges and her breasts bounce wildly she reaches behind her trying to pusb against his hips to ease the pressure and hold him back but his thrusts push through her strength and deeper into her that his hips were now slapping her pussy and his cock stuffed her too full too soon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 pm

She tenses up feeling this but her whole body was burning because of it, feeling her pussy dripping down her legs and to the bed. He didn't hear another word from her but watches her lip tremble from the feeling and slight sting in her now taken stomach.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:56 pm

He groans and thrusts hard and fast losing himself entirely. She looks back at him seeing a lost look on his face. His groans echo in her ears as he tbrusts wildly unable to hold back anymore.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:13 pm

All Melina could do was hold onto his arm feeling his thrusts getting stronger and harder now. She wasn't able to keep herself up straight thanks to him but her eyes shut slightly. How could he feel this good and yet it was his first time? Melina opens one of her eyes to hiss a little in some pleasure but Brandon grips her breast to pull at it that she whines a little trying to ask him to slow down but yelps from a more stronger thrust.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:48 pm

He slows down and thrusts harder with a heavy groan as he pulled her breasts down slamming her on his cock. His other arm held her upright so she didnt fall forward and her belly was changing shaoe rapidly as his cock slides in and out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Melina moans out leaning her head against his shoulder feeling the on going thrusts he gave her. His cock pushing in and out at a medium speed pace. She knew he was trying to ravish and enjoy as much of the feeling as he can while she moans out even louder. He felt good. Too good that she wasn't able to speak. Her breasts felt good from his tugging and pulling while she lowers her head whimpering as well.

She tried to speak once more but gasped when he shifts his body from behind and tries pushing even deeper with both arms wrapped around her lower stomach. Her eyes widen in shock from the movement but wasn't able to move thanks to him to drool biting down on her bottom lip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Pressure was arting to build for them both as their pkeasure and love grew. He was getting close because it was his first time and she was already cumming for the third time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:16 pm

"ah...ahh...yahhh.....haaa......hiiiiii.." She tries to reach back to him and try to speak again but cries out drooling even worse that her pussy keeps clenching down on his cock to hear a grunt from him. She just gotten tighter again and is clenching down on him again to make him go harder. Yelps and gasped escaped her lips but reaches behind her to grip some of her hair.

"Please....please stop t-thrusting....s..so much. You made me cum three times already hah please god of death you have to stop!" she said in a heated weak tone but he couldn't hear her before gripping her hips to sit up and started slamming even harder that she moans again but more stronger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:24 pm

He was lost and unable to stop not listening to her cries of mercy for him to stop. Just when she tried to speak again, Brandon panted rapidly before he got way too close. He groans getting close as her body clenched down on him and he was panting heavily giving her all his love just before his cock exploded stuffing her womb and pussy so full she nearly passed out. Her godhood kept her awake and he pulls out of her.

"Please f-forgive me I didn't mean to did so much." he said as her defeated pussy was full with mixed cum and blood from taking her first time and stretching her so badly. Maybe next time he needs to prepare her better so it wouldn't tear and bleed so bad.

"S-so much. I cant believe it was so good you have nothing to be sorry for." she said panting looking at him she couldn't move just yet but she was recovering quickly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 pm

"But I...I didn't mean to hurt you, Milady. I just lost control and the feeling was amazing....I never wanted you to feel any pain." he reaches to touch her cheek but she quietly held his hand where it was to show a light smile. Her gentle eyes looking right into his own eyes and kisses his hand.

"Its okay Milord...you are alright...I give my word.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:41 pm

He lay with her and they rest together happy with eachother. The dark gods who spy on the good ones see this and want her for themselves even more seeing how she like brandon and they were blussfully unaware of the spies.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Both him and her gently keep close holding hands that Brandon blushes seeing her rest, kissing her cheek. She blushes feeling that but smiled resting even more but didn't sense the spies that left her realm to speak of things. They came up with other ideas with trying to keep her to themselves but that just didn't seem as bad. However they didn't know how it might work.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm

When she recovered she climbs on top of him wanting him more she grinds against his member panting as he groans. That noise he made makes her hot and wet for him as she moans feeling his length oressing against her pulsing as her hips grind her place against it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:12 pm

She whimpers from sitting on his lap but watches him grinding against her too. The sensation of their bodies and lower parts touching seems to be really soothing. Melina watches Brandon panted from the feeling that her pussy was pressed against his cock while grinding back and forth. She gently bit her finger before Brandon helps her move back and forth wanting more.

Another heated moan escaped her lips as she lowers over him again to show her breasts near his lips. Thinking of some idea, he latches onto one of them and keeps grinding against her pussy that she cries out from the sudden rush of heat. Melina tries to warn him not to do that but he couldn't help it wishing to see more of her reactions.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:19 pm

It was getting hotter for them both as she grinds harder and fels his cock standing now. It pulsed big like before as he sucks harder sighing and oanting in pmeasure with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:21 pm

She shook it off trying to keep quiet but Brandon didn't want to have no sound. He opens his teeth a little and bite down onto the nipple and pulls. Quickly he felt her shudder and tense before cumming violently from the bite. Did the goddess of life enjoy this sort of thing? He wasn't sure as he felt her pussy cumming harder and harder with a dazed out like trance.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:55 pm

He bites her neck next to see if she reacted the same way and she was groaning teyin to push him inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:20 pm

He stops her from doing that because he didn't want her to over do it and enjoy the feeling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:56 pm

Holding her back in her current staye was difficult and getting harder as she tried harder to push him in and he feeds her neck attention with his teeth and lips
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 pm

She purrs feeling that before nipping his ear with affections of love.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:44 pm

do you still want it? he asks and she burned hotter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:58 pm