Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Gods of the world

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Gods of the world

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Each pump and each stroke sends some sort of burning within her belly feeling even some slickness between her legs. Her eyes didn't leave the large member that was held in her hand before sitting up to look at it. Ears still picked up his lustful moans from how good it felt but she felt it throbbing as if it was alive. "Are you s-sure this won't hurt? You seem to be in pain.."

He shook his head before pulling her closer that she was pressed against his hot body. Her face was already inches close to his that her hand squeezes his member again to make a even bigger moan. He started bucking his hips that he was thrusting in her hand with the wet tip poking her thigh.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:04 pm

She gasps a bit at how strong his reflex was and she imagined what that would feel like inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:22 pm

He sounded like he was in pure bliss from the pleasure he felt. Thrusting back and forth through her hand was even making him aroused. She blushes heavily still not sure what to do but keeps pumping his cock in her hand. Another pleasure like moan went near her ear this time while he panted in and out. His skin started to burn and evaporate the sweat that formed.

"Hah hah your touch..mmmm your touch is so good......your even better than I thought." he said in a swift heated tone but she didn't answer from being embarrassed.

She was about to say to him it wasn't sure but his lips meet with her own to stop her words. They shared another deep loving kiss with each other while he kept thrusting his cock into her hand faster and faster wanting to reach his climax. Melina didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing but judging from his face it was saying he was getting close.

Melina watches him and his bodies actions before he suddenly has her lay down on her back and started thrusting harder into her hand. The sudden action startled her but she sees and hears his aroused state getting strong and harder to hold back.

"....."

"It's too good milady hah ahhh~ I can't..I can't control my body....I'm gonna cum..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:29 pm

His fun spilled out covering her front and some got into her mouth surprising her with its flavor
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:40 pm

She saw him sit back panting on the bed from his climax but looks on her. Noticing his mess was covering her body, Brandon sits up ready to wipe it off before he stops. He took notice to her reaction when looking down at her now sticky hand and licking her lips from his cum. The taste was strong but she wouldn't let it distract her as much.

"What a odd strong flavor...." she mutters before bringing her hand closer and licking it clean in front of him. Brandon's face went red again seeing her licking up his release from her hand, fingers, and her own lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:51 pm

She wanted more and he painted burning hotter
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:05 pm

"I never knew you had such a weird new flavor, Brandon. Even after swallowing the bit you gotten on my fingers my whole tongue is throbbing from it. The feeling of it moving down my throat makes me wonder what I'm feeling. It's strange but strong...." she said to him while looking at her hand but Brandon sees her licking her fingers slowly with a small tongue. The same favor was on her skin that he grew hard watching her.

"...."

"it's getting stronger in smell.....s-so is it possible to h-have some more?" she asked on her knees but Brandon didn't know what to say to her from this. Melina was acting different from what she tasted and it made her seem more arousing for a goddess of light. Before speaking she lowers herself down to take a hold of his cock and give the tip a slow lick. This made him jump in shock before feeling her hot tongue gliding against the tip and all over.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:15 pm

He throbbed getting hotter and faster
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:33 pm

She kept stroking and licking the tip while feeling his hand rest on her head. Was Melina even doing this right? Was she able to make him feel good? Either way the same feeling of the taste still burns on her tongue that she wishes to have it. Melina blushes from the feeling before taking the tip into her mouth sucking on it that he moans out from her mouth

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Be was burning hot and groans loving her body and how good her mouth felt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:30 am

She kept sucking more and more on his member but keeps her hand around the lower part. No matter how she moved or rubbed it just kept getting bigger around her jaw. Melina tried not to let this startle her but just kept going with trying to ease his heated feelings away from his mind and body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:37 am

She tasted it dripping with the same thing as it swelled to full and she sucked little bits out as pressure was building inside. Heat and pressure twisted his face and voice into those lost to pleasure as she looks up at him seeing and hearing it before his cock exploded in her mouth
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:07 pm

The sudden burst startled her that she quietly looked more silent. Melina's eyes shut to cough a bit that most of it spills past her lips to the bed. He released so much that it was hard to keep it all in her mouth. After a while she looks at him with some cum staining her lips before swallowing the last bit remaining in her mouth. He panted trying to catch his breath but she slowly sits up to blush and wonders if she did it wrong.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:28 pm

It made her want mot and she licks the mess from his hips and member as he groans over sensitive from just releasing and throbs hard with veins. "Has are you still going?' He asks and she nodded "Its good really good did i do it right?" He didn't know all he knew was it as amazing. "It felt wonderful mmmm" she painted hearing him and seeing him throbbing just as big as the veins get thicker
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:55 pm

She didn't know if she was okay or was she figuring out something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:06 pm

He sat up recovering a little and he wanted her but he didn't try to claim her because he knew it had to be her choice. He didn't know if what was happening in he rmind all he knew was it felt Good being with he like this and he wanted more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Melina blushes heavily because of it that she feels Brandon looked down at her and touch her hand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:27 pm

"Its really good. You make me want more." He said shy and confident that she was enjoying herself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:40 pm

"I...I see. I never knew you felt that way about me but I wonder if I did bad or something. Maybe I'm a little more worried about it." She mutters while looking a bit more down right after from the moment. However she wonders if Brandon was really okay with it.

In some way she wonders about helping the god of death that she quietly tries to to help in some way. Brandon quietly didn't know to say before she leans in closer to lightly kissing his lips that he blushes to touch her cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Feeling her kiss him he returned it with vigor making her blush shyly and return it back using her smaller tongue to swirl around his. He burned hot like she was and his hand sloped to her shoulder holding gentle as she shudders. They were both bare and she felt his lump swelling once more just from her kiss. Her place ached and wanted him but she didn't fully understand yet what to do. She was going crazy with these kisses and she remembered his fingers inside and thought that his huge lump would feel better than his fingers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:48 pm

She keeps swirling her tongue against his own before feeling him breaking the kiss once more to gasp out slightly. The heat and frustration was getting to her head that she slowly sees him panting a well. Was the kissing starting to become annoying or should they get to the best part? He was about to kiss her again before being stopped by her.

"...."

"M-Milady?"

She didn't say anything from that but was blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Is everything okay
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:22 pm

"Y-Yes...but......you seem to still be backed up." she said looking down at the cock that more bigger than she known. He had to be really backed up to get that big so how in the world would it even get pushed inside of her? Brandon sees Melina looking shy again till she rubs the tip to make him moan. A quick hand tries to stop her own but only gets kissed again by the shy goddess.

The kiss made him get stunned for a second before she breaks it and slowly gets on her knees to face away from him with her butt and pussy shown to him.

"Milady?"

"If you do plan...on entering me god of death then....will you b-be gentle and careful? This is my first time and I don't wish to mess this up between us," she said spreading her pussy open for him so he can see inside of her place dripping and soaked. "So again..b...be gentle.." she asked to see him gulp from how arousing this was.

"You mean....you...."

"n-No.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:22 pm

He gulped and throbbed even more. She surprised him and she whimpers waiting as he took his time. This was his first time and he wanted to make it right. She feels his hands on her back rubbing down to her rear and then he years how wet she was with his finger. "MMM please hurry."She said feeling embarrassed and he panted. She felt him rub his tip against her opening and she panted louder feeling him rubbing to let her feel how big he was. "I-I'm going to push in slow okay?" He asks almost asking permission as she nods and whimpers.

His hands rest on her thighs as he slowly pushes inside her working it in slowly and steady as she feels herself too too tight to take even the tip. He was slow letting her get used to him before pushing deeper as he moves his member with his hand being careful with her. She had the top but wanted the rest and she looks at him seeing him holding himself back for her and the top starts to move in and out slowly spreading her wider so he can push deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Melina looks down still blushing a little bit, panting in and out from the sensations feeling hotter now. She wasn't able to move feeling his thrusts pushing her body forward and back. Feeling her body getting covered in sweat. She panted slightly onto the pillow with both eyes shut as this happened before Brandon keeps moving slowly.

He saw her face hidden against the pillow but he blushes still moving forward and back trying to get a little deeper. She winces from the feeling while both hands grip the pillow a little more tighter now. His hands slowly tightens a little around her hips before slowly pushing a bit deeper that he was half way into her that she gasped sitting up.

"Melina, are you......okay?" he panted quietly.

"I...I think so. This feels....so weird...really weird..." she said panting a little more because of the new sensation while feeling weirder.

"Weird? Am I hurting you?"

"N-No...I'm okay......"Brandon panted trying not to let it get too worse before slowly getting more hotter now. He gulps to still thrust into her again as she panted in and out but moans feeling him somehow getting bigger from how tight she felt. Even for a goddess she felt really warm and soaked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am