Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

My special Sunshine

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

My special Sunshine

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Two mothers were watching out from the shaded tree to the green field in front of them. Their kingdoms were close together so the two women were best friends. They knew one another as children. Met their lovers that's back at the castles. And both had at least one child. The flowers were out but they had flower crowns on their heads thanks to their children

The children were one boy named Brandon who was also the royal prince and the princess named Melina. the two of them were playing together happily while running around in circles from each other.

"*Giggling*Can't catch me! Can't catch me!"

"Come back here!! Haha! I'm gonna get ya!"

"No way, Brandon. You can't catch me!"

Be careful you two don't go far. Stay where we can see you." Melina's mother calls out while her best friend did the same thing.

"She's right Brandon, be careful!" She said with a warm smile watching them play around.

For children they were just as wild and active as them but the joy of having children made the two mothers happy for them. One day though the two will also even bond closer as friends but who knows? It might go even deeper but they will see.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: My special Sunshine

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:50 pm

The echoes of their laughs deafen them a little in the caves as he tagged the throne rock winning the race but she tackled him down laughing as she lay on top of him.she felt comfortable and safe with him like this and always tried to nap like this. He gets up not letting her and rushed deeper "let's play hide and seek" he said and she nodded calling out that she wasn't it and she rushed off to hide so he would find her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:38 pm

Brandon laughed seeing that and tries to hurry and find her while she was running and trying to find a place to hide in the caves. They were the best place to play in and their mothers knew because they used to play in these caves themselves before growing up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 5:10 pm

He caught her as she crashe dinto him and yhey laugh more. It was hit turn and he took off taling the dark path
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 7:28 pm

"Hey, no fair! You know you win when it comes to that sort of thing!" she laughed a little but Melina just follows after him quickly to wonder what in the world was going on. She hurries down the same path to look around for him but Brandon didn't see nor did a thing because of it.

All she did was look around with a giggle on her face still hurrying up and trying to find another way about it. "Brandon, come out, come out, whenever you are!!!!! Come on out!!" She calls out with a smile but Brandon keeps on hiding away from her without saying a thing because of it.

"..........."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:05 am