Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A vampire's old den

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A vampire's old den

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Have you heard of this story? About a male vampire that lives with some others in the house that seeks a human mate to claim and keep for their own. Well the stories are true. Many vampires have still roamed this free world with humans that tries to mess with them. Thought so far it's a tie between them.

Humans staying alive and fighting while vampires fight and try to claim as many humans as possible. So what if things always seem to shift. That won't stop them and it won't. That's the same thing said for one vampire that was looking around his home for a certain someone that somehow sneaked into it. Brandon just came back from his daily hunt for tonight and found out someone broke it.

The smell of this human didn't feel like the usual kind but this one had the smell of older vampire blood. Tainted gun powder. And weapons that was made for killing his kind. Seems like the hunter was back again to play but she seems to never learn. That what makes this game between them fun. He was looking around his home since he was able to see the human female hiding within it's walls and it was a bad time for them to do that.

She interrupted his meal time and was hungry again and seeking out human blood for himself to eat. So maybe she can pay him back with her blood. He stops near a door to smell her scent more stronger in this room before opening the door and looking inside.

"Come on out, human. You know I will find you if you don't show yourself..." he calls out in a calm tone, scanning the rooms he was near to see nothing. He will admits she was pretty good with their hiding and he's been look for five hours now but that just makes his cravings worse. Brandon stops near his own bedroom as he opens the door and goes inside, smelling a familiar scent within.

He always loved playing with this hunter for fun and she seems to be more pretty when ever she was always caught or found out. He keeps looking through some different openings but it was pretend.

The one inside the room was keeping quiet so they can't be found but Brandon was looking around smelling the faint scent in the room. "Come out, come out, where ever you are....I already made sure you can't get out anyway so why make this hard on yourself? If you come out of your hiding spot, I'll reward you." he calls out again but they didn't say anything and waited for a response. The figure didn't say a thing before slowly moving away from their hiding spot. They tried to hurry towards the door and get out but Brandon smiled hearing some noise behind him.

Suddenly, he teleports in front of her and stops her in their tracks. He looked own to see it was female and a very pretty one at that. She was looking scared falling backwards while quicklyholding out a gun but he reaches to grab it and yanks it from her.

"?!?"

"Seems I found you my dear......" Brandon recognized the female from the village that was in the town below from his home. She is a vampire hunter that was assigned to kill him for many months but they decided to give her up in hopes he would leave them alone.

Melina didn't say anything but she backed away from him with anger but a little bit of fear in her eyes. "Stay back, you vampire.....stay back or I'll shoot!"she said but he walks forward to her. Melina was about to shoot him but gasped when feeling him grabs her arm. He was just as strong and powerful for a vampire and she didn't know how.

"You wouldn't be able to do such a thing now would you? You really seem so beautiful and tasty that it will be a waste for you to do that. Now why are you here besides playing? You already ruined my dinner tonight." he hisses to expose his fangs.

"You know why I'm here, Vampire. To kill you from terrorizing our little town."

"Oh? I will say this, I haven't done anything to your town and yet the humans down there still believe I'm playing the hunters game? How cute."he teased to see her looking angry.

She then shoves him away and reaches to grab her gun. Taking aim right at his chest and keeping a firm grip to not lose it again. Brandon thought this was cute to see the human do this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A vampire's old den

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:56 pm

He pulled the gun away and it fired Mali g her scream as she fell. She thought she killed him but he smiles and licks her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:56 pm

The lick made her shudder in a slight chill to shove him away from her. She sees him licking his lips slowly from how she tasted but Melina covers her neck to where he licked her. Was he toying with her now? Great that makes things worse. She backed up glaring at him but this vampire was enjoying the slight taste he got. Imagine how her blood might taste.

Brandon takes a step towards her but she takes a step back away from him.

"What's wrong? Their is no need to be afraid of me my dear. Why don't you relax and stay a while with me? I'll be sure to take good care of you." he held a hand towards her but Melina glares to quickly turn away from him to try and run out of this room. Brandon shook his head to teleport away from where he was right in front of her.

She gasped seeing him there to run into Brandon but he holds her tight in his arms to look onto her face. Melina was showing a light glare on her face but lifts her head up by the chin. He could see her close up beauty for someone like her and it was cute. She struggles in his grip but Brandon slowly raised up two fingers and taps her forehead.

Melina felt a sudden dizziness that her eyes looked sleepy that Brandon waited for it to effect her. After a few seconds she passed out falling to sleep in his arms but Brandon gently held her in his arms and picks her up bridal style to call in two maids that bows to him. He then hands them over to them with a slight smile on his face.

"Make sure she is well taken care of okay? I will expect a room and some new clothes for her. I'm keeping her.."

"Yes lord Brandon.." They said before carrying her away to a spare room for the time being but Brandon goes to the window to look out at the lower town as the people were no longer going to be a bother to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:34 pm

He decided to leave her in the care of human maids and let her adjelust to live in his home
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:37 am

They made sure to take good care of her but sees Melina just resting in the giant bed asleep. They already cleaned her a while ago but dressed her in something to fit her slender perfect view for their master. The maids looked at one another then right at her before gently turning to leave the room so she can keep on sleeping.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:40 am

He keeps his distance and receives reports of he progress while she rests.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:49 am

Both of the maids goes to find him and reports that she was resting kindly and well. He gives a nod as they turn to return to work on cleaning the mansion. He knew others below were asking about the hunter they sent. Some figuring she was dead or some figuring she was taken in his clutches. Either way they were not a threat towards him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:17 am

He was busy managing his affairs and soon melli woke up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:00 pm

She groans waking up from the slight feeling but sits up in the bed. Her eyes looked around seeing the fancy room she was living in at the moment but held her head. What just happened and why? Melina remembered something that she was hunting the vampire that rested in this place before she remembers. She tires to find her weapons or something to help her before she quietly sees nothing else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 3:25 pm

He was counting an muttering mixed strategy a she oace dhis office. He recieved news that she was awake and she was summoned to see him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 3:35 pm

She was walking slowly being sure not to trip before ending up in the main room that Melli lets out a sigh. How in the world would she end up like this or better yet, why wasn't sure doing something to fix it? Right now, she could run and find her weapons to get out of here. Sure Brandon didn't know but she gets the idea he will soon.

Melli took a turn to the left that she sees some maids walking down the hallway and tries to find her weapons. If she did, she can get rid of him as soon as possible.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:14 pm

He went and looked for her after waiting too lond
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 5:25 pm

For the couple times of wondering around the hallways, Melli got herself lost. She didn't find her weapons because she gets the guess of him holding them in his room or wherever all weapons are held of his violators. If she was planning on killing this monster, she needed something to do that. None of the other weapons she saw were good enough and others were too big for her. Some of the doors were locked and most were guest bed rooms.

She stops near the third floor of this place looking tired but tries to think of another idea before looking at a door that was open. It seems to be another old room with paintings hidden under some cloth. One chair was sitting in there and a music player. Melli took a step forward to go inside and hope to find some clue as to what was going on but she removed most of the clothes to show some really old paintings but they were destroyed. She couldn't make out the faces on them but one seems to be fine.

It showed a man who was holding a sword in his left hand posing for the picture but he looked deadly and almost like the vampire she's hunting. Before getting closer to it, she heard some foot steps of someone coming. She quickly places the clothes back on the paintings and hides somewhere as she sees a few maids running down the hallway and Brandon behind them. They were looking for her now since she wasn't in the room. She needed her weapons as soon as possible to end this.

When the coast was clear, she hurries down then hallway to try finding her weapons in some other sealed up room. She ran downstairs to the second floor and goes to the right in hopes for something but stops seeing a room with weapons! Finally, she found something so maybe hers were inside here. She runs into the room and starts looking for her own but many of them were either broken, destroyed, burned to ashes, or not there.

Come on, come on, where are they? Damn it..." she kept looking through each glass box that showed all the weapons he or the maids got but finally she stops seeing her own as Melli sighed with a smile.

"There we go....now I just need to get them and I can end him.." she reaches to get the handle and pull but it didn't work. The glass box was locked. Their had to be some key to opening it so she started looking for that but none was found or was they in the main room of his own. Thinking a little, she hurries off to his room that was upstairs still passing by him and the maids looking for her.

Melli manage to get upstairs again and find his room while looking for the keys to the box but she had to be quick before they came back and found her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 5:38 pm

He hears the keys and eas on her in an insyant squeezing her throat tight. He thought she was an inturder. She gasped for air both aroused and scared before he let her go seeing he rface ay last. "Im sorry i... pleasye forgive me"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:17 pm

She coughs holding her throat but she kicks him away using her foot before getting her weapons out and aiming at Brandon. However, the maids tackle her down hard into the ground as another checks on him to see if he was okay.

"I'm alright...." he said as he sees Melli struggle in the maids grip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 6:55 pm

He stopped them and heloef her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:09 pm

He sees the maids destroying her weapons now but held her hand to see Melli looking away from him and taking her hand back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:13 pm

He pushed her agains tthe wall hard looking into her eyes so sttongly he rhed heated and started to boil. She panted then felt him rip her top off and bite hard into her boyncy breasts to suck her blood and inject his toxic mix into both breasts since he bit the ither next. He sucked hard making he rhurt as pu ishment but she moans burning hot in pkeaust eloving it but ashamed that pain aroused her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:09 pm

She winces from the pain and the burning of the toxic poison from his fangs that Melli became a little dizzy but not enough to pass out. He kept pulling and tugging at her breasts harshly that she yelps in pain. He knew she was trying to hide her noises from his ears but it won't do anything. Brandon already tasted her blood and from the taste he knew some things about her. For one, he will make sure she won't try to kill him ever again. That might take time but he'll enjoy working with her.

Second thing was painful pleasure. Knowing the moan from her lips tells him enough to suck more of her blood out. Her body's temperature changed as well as the scent. For a human, she sure was lovely. The maids smelled her blood as they licked their lips wanting to eat but they knew the rules. No one was to feed from what their master caught. That only mess with the flavor. Melli's blood was his now and since she would be disobeying him he might as well try to break her mind a little but not too much.

After being almost drained, He pulls back seeing blood staining her shirt but drops her on the ground hearing a thud. She panted not able to move but he licked the blood from his fangs as they changed to a darker green watching her quiver from the feeling.

"Get her cleaned up and dressed. Get her to my bed chambers in ten minutes and don't be late." he turns to leave as the maids picked her up and goes ahead to do just that. They carried her away to another room or a bigger bathroom with water already running. They stripped her of her clothes and tossed them into a incinerator and watched them burn. She would have spoke but the poison effected her body and blood while they bath her gently and seeing the bite marks heal thanks to his venom. Lucky for her it won't kill her but leave some pain whenever he wanted something.

The water was relaxing and soothing against her skin but she sees them rinsing away the blood and even doing her hair by scrubbing it clean with hair elixir. She shuts her eyes feeling all this but they made sure to get her squeaky clean in under five minutes. After draining the water and washing the suds out, she was then sitting on a chair being dried as they made sure her skin was coated in oil and smelling flowers and lavender. Her hair was left down but with rose petals strings attached into her hair. They then put on a black like robe that showed off her body but made her stand up and walk off to his bed chambers just as ordered. He was waiting by the window drinking some wine but hears the door as someone knocked.

"come in.." he said but the door opens to show the maids again but they pushed Melli forward into the room and over to his bed. They bowed to him and leaves. He saw her standing up with one of the maids while dressed as he wanted. Nice and clean as well that she only breathed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:14 pm

He sat with his legs open showing off his member as she was pushed forward. She then was set on the bed looking around but couldn't move since the maids leave his bedroom. Slowly, Limbs started to appear and stab her neck with more toxic juices and she is forced to speak every thought that enters her mind from this point on.

"......."

"So tell me how do you feel and what do you desire?"

"I'm not telling you anything.....I refuse to."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:19 pm

"Maybe you didn't hear me. I gave you an order; tell me."he said glaring into her eyes but she remained silent before speaking.

"I feel....weird and sick. I'm not telling you anything that you want to know s-so don't bother a-asking.." she said glaring at him but Brandon blinks not sure why she was fighting this. She loved this sort of thing so what's stopping her? Melli slowly looks away from him but Brandon sighed to see the limbs holding her still and down against the bed again before he grips her hair.

"Not what I asked...do you dare talk back to me?" he hissed.

"Never...I will not tell you a damn thing, monster.." she hissed back with hands gripping the sheets. He didn't scare her nor bothered but in another way, Brandon loved females fighting back.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 pm

"Fine, if you won't tell me then I'll make you tell me." he said but she didn't get what he means by that. She felt a limb rub her pussy and she screams out as the sudden pleasure.

"wh-what did you do to me?"

"I simply made it impossible for you to deny your pleasures. The slightest touch will make you cum and this limb here will rub you until you beg for more. Your whole body is as sensitive as a pussy and any touch anywhere will make you cum."
    he said as the limb rubs her dripping hole making her moan and fall over as it rubbed her and she cums multiple times.

"W-what?!"

"Just think of this as a gift..."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:08 pm

She still tries fighting it while it rubs her more and more but Brandon knew her body was weak but not her mind. He still wanted to see her submit to him but she wasn't going to back down without a a fight. Melli goes ahead and tries to move away from him but he keeps her down to where he had to tie her down onto the bed.

"L-Let me go you filthy monster! I will not submit myself to you even if you break me, I'll never sing to you." she hisses right at him but groans when she cums again. Brandon shook his head looking at her but he only touches her back then grabs her hair holding her up while ignoring her whimpers of pain.

"You really are a filthy one but it's no problem because I really like you and wish to make you mine. No matter how many times you fight it, I want you to be mine. Now, you sure you wish to keep denying me...fighting me like another vampire you killed? Just beg to me and I'll make you feel pleasure beyond any human being.." he whispered against her ear but she slowly glared to hiss at him and spat at his face. The action made him drop her but she winces when he dropped her on the bed while she tried sitting up but he sat up from the bed looking towards her that his hand creates a black collar around her neck to slowly lift her up so she's staring into his red eyes.

"Do you wish for me to kill you instead? You naughty little girl..."

"Maybe I do. It's better than being your little slave you freak. I won't ever lose my humanity because you don't owe me as anything you want. I'll break free from this and have your head for the people down there. You don't scare me.."

".........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 9:11 pm

The collar activated anf bound her breasts tightly stabbing them with bottles of his venom making them swell as they absorp it and get bigger and firme than they were making her syper sensitive to touch as the bonds were pulled tight. She screams out a sher body orgasms for the first time under his command.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:54 pm

"So sorry my dear, that's not how we speak to our new king now do we?" he teased to see her glaring with growls rumbling in her throat but that only makes her cuter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 am