Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Curse to the Angel of darkness

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Curse to the Angel of darkness

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:16 am

"As the day passes along with the night, one is born by darkness curse. History has said of their being a angel to the darkness. The one that led their kind to it's fallen victory before being humans once more. Their wings were still well but not white as others. Their wings were dark and rather beautiful at night. Some say these angels were scared off. Some say killed to take their feathers. Others may be living among the humans and others but again no one knows. This was from the section of this book to explain the whole story.."

Soft ringing of the bell was heard through the night as midnight has finally arrived. During this time the people of this town were busy doing their daily things before later heading home. This town was made of the three following species known to many people so far. Humans. Demons. and Angels. These three groups have been living together as each day passes with the years going beside it.

Even new chapters opened up with the people that lived here too. Like a few have gotten married with the dream of having a family or being together.  Some became friends but even some were close. Even others trying to travel to different worlds to learn more of different races that lived in their world. You could say everyone was happy and in peace.

In a high tower watching over the town was 3 leaders speaking of a couple things since they were known as friends and allies. The leader to the humans was a human woman name Miski. She is in charge of making sure the humans are alright and safe. The male beside her was a demon leader named Jiro. He's really nice and is always trying to bring a smile on his friends face. Same with watching over the demon people below.

And last but not least was the second male a angel leader Brandon. He watches over his angel people too and even helps the ones that don't understand much about things. Right now they were having a meeting on some things just to do a double check up on things.

"So why have we gathered this meeting? I hope your not trying to pull a prank on us again Jiro"
    Miski asks but looks at him with arms crossed.

"That's mean Miski. You know me better than that. I wouldn't do such a thing unless one of ya were down. Besides the meeting is speaking about the people getting ready to have the celebrations of the joined allies of our kind."

"Jiro's correct about that Miski and I hope you are not planning on that friend." Brandon sees him shake his head to laugh.

"I know I know but hey I'm working on that. Right now we can go and check on that. Maybe you might find a lucky lady to date after being single these years Brandon."

"Maybe. Who knows I might or I might now Jiro but lets focus on something else here. The people are happy about the peace that's been place with everyone even after the defeat of the cursed dark angel.."he looks up to the sky as he smiles.

"That is true but that's a old story Brandon. No one knows if the Angel is still alive or if someone has it within them. I guess we won't know or so. For right now we should head down to get into this little party their planning." True their people were planning a party with food and lots of music. So why not?

"True. Lets hurry on down or we might be late.."

"Lets go and party!"

"Oh brother.."

The three laughed together and goes ahead to head on down.[/color]

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Curse to the Angel of darkness

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:08 pm

He didn't know what to think as he follows them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Brandon with Miski and Jiro as they see the biggest party was already under way and everyone was having fun. He wonders if Jiro was correct about him maybe finding a girl that might like him. It's possible but it's also not possible. He walks through the doors to look inside while seeing so many things going on. Humans demons and angels laughing and having fun with each other or with family. Heck it was a dream come true for many.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:00 pm