Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Greenstone valley

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Greenstone valley

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:25 pm

"You still seem to react just like before Suzie...you sure you wish for me to stop?" Martin could tell from her weak expression she didn't want to. Even more needy than before made him enjoy the sight. She only leans against him feeling his fingers spreading her open making her squeak in shock but dripping a little more all over his fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Tell me that spell you alway used. He said in he rear pulling her hair down so she looked up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:48 pm

She blushes looking at him but feels her hair flowing down against her back. However, Martin still had that aroused expression on his face when he wanted someone. She slowly gulps to remember which spell he spoke of but it's been so long since she's used it but looks to the side.

"I r-remember the spell b-but...I enchanted it to become m-more powerful...you might lose your sanity if I place that spell on you a-again, Martin." she said blushing but he lowers his hands down to her hips to rub there as she gasped feeling that. Her body reacted the same way while shivering a little from that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 8:04 am

You kniw the one i mean." He said and she whimpers his hands were so close she could almost feel them on her place suzie shivers and wants him badly that spell was forbidden but she did miss it and didnt see harm in letting herself have it ince more especially since he requested it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Letting out a calm steady breath, she slowly held a hand over his cock and chanted the magic words towards it. He just wanted for Suzie to finish but felt her magic changing him now that it grew slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 5:09 pm

She watches it grow as she continues the spell watching it as she blushes more and more the bigger it gets temembering what it dows to her. It had been a while so she wasnt used to it like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Suzie looked worried at Martin to see if he's gotten some different effects on him but she lets out a sigh not sure about something. The spell was indeed stronger than he remembers but groans feeling the magic more stronger too. Suzie seriously belongs to the higher class if she knew this sort of magic. But what other types did she learn and know?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Sbe used another charm on herself to make her wet to cum from pain knowing bis cock would destroy her a sshe climbs on top and rubs the tip against her ooenening
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:07 pm

"J-Just relax Martin..I'll be sure we both feel good okay? Just be sure to bare with me.." she said gently to him before slowly relaxing her hips to try getting him inside of her. As she warns, it was too thick but that didn't stop her from still going.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 am

She slammed down hard splitting her pussy open with his tip as it rested against her cervix too big to go further. She whines and slams harder trying to break through. She did it with a loud pop and a red hot pain shot through her body as she pounded it so bard it tore and hit tip slammed riht into her deepest spot. She screamed and twitched as blood drips out of her and he got worried. "Wait your bleding i dont want to mmph" sbe kisses him to keep him quiet. She raises ber hips slowly and slams down hard with a wet pop as hit tip moved out of her womb then she slammed kt back in with another painful jomt to her body.

"Ooh GOD! Haa your cock is so brutal and big it rips me each time i push it in. mmmmmits perfect like this ripping me apart hA destroying my pussy and womb ooh please wreck my body use me up i want everything." She begged moanjng as she fucks herself into insanity on his cock. He groans lost to how good it feel bht unable to speak from overload as her pussy was sk tight she was ripping berself alittle each time she lushed on him. It was too much because he didnt want to have her suffer but she liked the pain he understood thaf.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 pm

He sees Suzie sitting up only a little that their lips touch again but not to make out just yet. The heat between them was doing much work and it got him wanting to move but he waited. Martin didn't want to tear her too badly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:44 am