Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Greenstone valley

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Greenstone valley

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:24 am

Today was rather busy at the greenstone school of magic as many of the students were busy chatting and looking rather excited as they see another year has come. The teachers could tell it was a big one this year seeing so many familiar faces. Even brand new ones. They were wondering what might happen in this school year but slowly just lets out a sigh.

Their was a list for the students to be sure none would get confused about it. Before long, many sees one teacher stand up to start the introduction. "Hello all students that are here for this year. Welcome to greenstone valley. The best place for young wizards, witches, mages, summoners, casters, Etc. Now please make yourselves at home since you already have some things owned for the time being because of it. Now here are the following things you will need to understand." they said showing some magic of a list.

0 star students: New starting students who has no knowledge of using magic or wishes to learn. Their classes are a bit more easy and its just working with textbooks (Students gets a black badge and wrist band)

1 star students: Students that has been able to know of their magic and is allowed to use for practice. They are required to have the textbooks to help them more when practicing. Classes get a little tough (Students get a light bronze badge and wrist badge)

2 star students: Students can now attend using their magic only with no textbooks but to see which element magic fits with their magic. Classes get more tough (Students get a dark bronze badge and wrist band)

3 star students: Students leans more of their new magic elements and practice/study it more. Classes are still a little tough (Students get a light silver badge and wrist band)

4 star students: Students now can learn all kinds of spells, more stronger magic, curses, and protection magic. Classes are a average now. (Students get a dark silver badge and wrist band)

5 star students: Students can now learn of energy magic which is a bit more advanced than what was leaned in their 0-4 years. However, the classes are hard but their magic is more stronger to learn to make potions and barriers, and summoning (Students gets a light silver badge and wrist band)

6 star students: These students are top 3 in knowing their magic that are taught advanced spells and new magic spells to shape it. Classes are low advanced rating for students (Students get dark gold badge and wrist band)

7 star students: 2nd top students who are taught how to mold energy and their magic together to their will but still use have to use spells and chants. Classes are high advanced level rating for students (Students get a light gold badge and wrist band)

8 star students: 1st top students who take expert classes to learn how to mold and control their magic to their will without spell words or chanting or incantations. like controlling energy. Their magic is the strongest but most dangerous in school (Students get a Aluminum badge and a mark on their arm)

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Greenstone valley

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:30 am

He was sitting alone like other 8 star students and he didn't like it separated from his friend
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:21 am

Suzie was silent while looking at some books while the teacher kept explaining a few things but she wonders what could happen this year. Her mother and father took this school and was high class workers for a higher magic company. Maybe Suzie could find something slightly better for herself from here. All she was hoping for was getting to work on more spells and other things after this was over.

"Now, as you are known students we hope to see your best behavior from all of you. Become family here and treat this like it's your own home okay. The dorms have been assigned to many but for the higher students you may need to speak with the dorm leaders to be sure we can get you settled in later on. Now with that out the way please enjoy this free time and the food." She said seeing food appear so they could eat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Susie saw Martin and went over to him wanting to be by his side but she was a 7 star only just barely missing because she took too long to make a potion and she got marked down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Some 8 star students stopped Suzie and told her to get back where she was with the 7 star students. She had to learn her place once more before joining them once again. Suzie glares at them but looks sad to Martin till she turns to leave to her seat again. The students were muttering quietly to themselves before the teachers told them to follow their classmates of the same levels and hurry to their new dorms. Martin saw Suzie going with the 7 start class but some guys moved him alone with the 8 star class.

When arriving to their new area the dorms were way more fancy than the other dorms in this school. Even having some that is to help serve them if needed. They didn't have to go to many classes and can teach a class. Yeah being a 8 star level was the best but some say being at it alone wasn't.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:49 am

She wanted to see her friend again she never thought he would be here. Time and Tim again she tried but the same ride not always got i the way. One day she spotted Martin alone and she went to him for the first time and tried to explain who she was so he would remember
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:30 pm

He looked slightly confused towards this girl but never seen her before. That made her feel upset hearing he didn't know her but Suzie kept on trying before he looked a bit annoyed with her. "So you mean to tell me that you don't even remember me? Not even a little bit Martin? We used to know one another. How could you not?"

"I just don't okay? I don't remember you nor seen you before in my life. Besides if I did I would remember but I don't. Now I'm heading back to my dorm because your starting to make me late for something." She sees him turn to leave but Suzie takes his hand quickly to stop him as he turns his head facing her.

"What are-"

"Martin please...please you have to remember me...." she begs to him but he gets his hand away from her and looked at her angry to feel angry.

"No. Now leave me alone you freak.." he hissed before turning to leave but as Suzie tried to call out to him, Martin sends a blast at her that hits into her chest and against the tree. She winces in pain gripping her chest to cough but Martin turns leaving once more as she looks down feeling sad he forgot her. Other girls in the same class saw her and went to help her to the 7 star student dorms to heal her but Suzie didn't fight them and went with them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 pm

She had to kiss him then he would remember. She thought and he was in his room fighting himself as seeing her was removing the memory blocks and unraveling his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:35 am

She didn't know if or how blocked many of his memories were but she was willing to try for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:49 am

She sneaks into his room seeing him struggling and twisting in pain his head swollen and bruised like he soaked it against the wall.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:57 pm

She gasped going to check on him to see if he was okay but he didn't answer her right after. Either way he slowly just groans feeling more confused now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:44 pm

She helped him into the bed and used he magic to help heal his head while she explained who they were to eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 pm

He didn't say a thing because of it but she quietly wonders if he will be okay. Martin didn't move nor looked at her still thinking she was crazy but after a little more unsure about it. She did just wish to help her in some way possible and hopes he will know and remember her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:37 pm

She kisses his lips and his body glowed with magic as the memory blocks blocking her went away and he remembered everything. She gasps and was surprised by the fierce kisses he gave her and she remembered them knowing he knew who she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Suzie blinks from the feelings that her body feeling more weaker that she whimpers. Martin looks right at them before slowly seeing them looking at one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm sorry... for everything." He said and she wouldn't hear it she didn5 blame him she loved him and was glad he was back and remembered her and their love for one another.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:28 pm

She only said it was okay but was happy to hear that he was okay now. They just held onto them with a smile while quietly looking down. She was happy that he remembers her so their old memories flows in their minds.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:37 pm

She blushed red remembering dark nights together with him and her body ached wanting it again. She ignored it and they catch up with how each other have been doing since they last saw each other
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:43 pm

The talking wasn't too short but rather long because of it. She sees that Martin did learn so much getting to the higher part of the academy. He did ask why she went down a level but Suzie didn't wish to speak about it. Too painful.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:06 pm

All she wanted was him and she was closer now than ever before
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:16 pm

Martin just held her close while seeing her show a smile but he was happy that she forgave him. For forgetting him and even more. Right at the same moment he gently held her hand to kiss her cheek that she blushes. In another way she just keeps quiet to show a smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:27 pm

He decided to go convince the headmaster tri let her into the advanced class he was in
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:57 pm

"But you can't Martin. I have to earn it my way with no help. That was the rules here for everyone." she had stopped him from doing such a thing but Martin didn't know how one little slip up made them downgrade her. It wasn't right for her and of the other times she's been fighting to get where she used to be.

"But Suzie...it's wrong. You know how hard you had to go in order to get that high. This shouldn't have happened to you in any way."

"Martin please it's fine really..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:53 am

She kisses his cheek and he let it go. All hebwanyed was for her to be with him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Suzie was happy that he remembers her but felt sad that he seems worried more about her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:25 am