Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unsettling urge and feelings

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unsettling urge and feelings

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 am

He licks her place making her moan and ache wantung more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:07 pm

He saw that and kept licking her to get another moan with a shiver.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 am

He paused after a final brutal lick that made her cum. I think your resdy for it. He said moving up her body snx kizzing her overheated skin
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:48 am

She whimpers feeling that but her legs shake and twitch, wondering what he was planning on doing now as he moves up her body and kisses her neck. Melli didn't get why he did this but he was already turning her on because of it. Right after a while, his hands gets in between her legs rubbing and pushing against her place to make her cry out again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 am

So wet already what a dirty slut you are." He teases rubbing harder and faster as she gasps outband moans
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:50 pm

"H-hey, I'm not a-a slut...I'm not a-" she winces feeling him hit her thigh to get a squeak from her. The pain made her become silent but Brandon rubs his hand against the area as it started to turn red.

"Don't talk back unless I said you can. Besides, a pet needs to learn from the beginning after all. Right?" he asked but she whimpers again and feels him gripping her shoulder to places kisses onto it. Melli didn't get what he will do but moans when his fingers went back to rubbing and pressing against her pussy and clit. Even if the stinging pain on her thigh hurt, the other touches felt nice.

"See? I'm a good master..I'll be sure to take care of you Melli..."

"......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:15 pm

He keeps going working to burn her hotter and worse as he teases her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:53 pm

More cries of pleasure leaves her lips but it only grew hotter as Brandon was teasing her even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:23 am

"Mmmm, from the sounds you're making You're about to cum again. Why don't you tell me what you want?" he teased.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:02 pm

"I'm n-not gonna cum, I'm not.." she lied but Brandon pushes his fingers in to make her whimper since she just said that. Of course Melli was going to cum because he can feel it on his fingers. Her own juices spilling down in between them before she was close to cum.

"What did I say about lying to me? Do you want to have punishments before pleasure?"he warned.

"N-No please..I'm sorry It just...f..feels way too good sir....please I'm sorry.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:54 pm

He hit her gspot hard finisbing her off before thinking about whether or not to pumish her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm

The feeling of his fingers only made her cry out in lost pleasure, twitching and moving onto the bed that she bit her lip hard. Trying so hard not to cum so quickly but it seems like Brandon was waiting for her to disobey him from not cumming yet. The only thing he did was ram his fingers into her more and more that she leans her head back gasping in rapid breaths.

"Please please please please please!!!!! Please m-master you'll make me cum!!" she groans out feeling hot that she slowly twitches and burns worse curling her toes.

"You seriously think you deserve such mercy? I should let you suffer for being bad. Or should I reward you from listening right at this minute? You haven't been able to do anything since I kept you here but I figure you would hate it." he pushes against the g-spot causing her to cry out once more and purrs heavily in pleasure.

"But I could be wrong...your behaving like a good girl right now and I have you right where I want you." he said showing a smirk on his face but she couldn't see it, feeling more and more hotter because of it. Melli tried to speak but another gasp mixed with a moan only gotten more arousing.

"S-sir...p-please.......please m-mercy.." she whispered but Brandon saw her drooling on the sheets while her legs were soaking wet from her pussy spilling all over.

"You think you deserve it?"

"Y-Yes...yes please sir..."

He shook his head hearing her response but spanks her butt to make her yelp in pleasure. Her body shook and twitched again to only get more arousing and warmer thanks to what he did to her. The heated expression on her face only gotten more naughty because of it. She feels him twitching and burning up again in heated lust that he grabs her hair to move it back.

"Are you sure you deserve it, pet?"

"Hah...hah....y-yes.....s.sir.."

"No...kitten does not deserve such a thing. You are a bad girl..a naughty naughty slut hungry for lust and pain. Now, let me ask again....do you really believe you deserve my mercy?"

"I d-don't know..haaa wh-why you....nugggmmm!!"

He smelled her scent a little seeing her reactions but that made him pull her head back harder to earn a pained yelp mixed with a sudden purr of pleasure. She still was reacting to pain just like pleasure. Such a good girl and yet they only gotten deeper into it. Brandon slowly moves her back against his body but her head still rests onto the shoulder. He seriously thought of wrecking her body up but he wanted to see more expressions before getting to the best part.

"....Your started to upset me, Kitten so I'll give you one more shot......now, answer me. Does kitten deserve master's mercy? Do you really deserve it?" he hissed slightly in her ear that she slowly gulps to feel light headed and get more weaker that her pussy was opening and closing.

".....N...No, Master. Kitten does not deserve m-master's mercy.......she has no right in asking for such a-a thing.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:54 am

He rubbed against her pussy and spanked it a few times as she yeloed and cried out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

"Good. Kitten needs to learn her place.." he said still punishing her while Melli cries out even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:31 pm

She was w3ak and vunerable wan5i g him so badly until he stppped and let her go. She whines and backs into him rubbing his cock against her dripping pussy beggong him to push inside anr 5ake her first time away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:06 pm

He held her hips still as Melli whimpers again from that. She tried to find something to get him to take her but Brandon held her right where she was. He wasn't going to let her do anything unless he said she could because things for herself only got him more aroused. Melli panted while grinding her hips in hopes he'll take her but he holds her down on the bed, admiring her beauty and sweaty skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:00 am

"Please s-sir. Please give kitten your cock make me a woman." She begs and he stops shaking. He wanted to but she said it calling herself kitten that was his word for her and she took it once again. He stooped and left her aroused and wanting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Brandon watches her squirming on the bed with wrists tied behind her back or under her since she's laying on her back. Her skin shiny with sweat but some redness from his punishments. Melli was just a mess because of what he's done to her and it only made her want him and only him. He smiled thinking she was cute but sits up slowly beside her to see her squirming on the bed again, purring in hopes for his love.

"Hmmm, I don't know if I should kitten. Maybe I need to make you wait a while longer.." She groans hearing that but tries moving over to nuzzle his thigh in hopes for his love.

"Please master..p-please let kitty have your love..I need your love to fill me u-up..please master..I'll do anything to serve you and show my love to you.." she panted hot but that made him bit his lip getting hard and aroused.

"Why? You are a bad kitten. Can you really please your master?"

"Y-Yes sir.." she said blushing but he gives it some thought before making her sit up and presses his cock against her cheek making her whimper.

"Then get started..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:38 pm

He waited watching her to see what she would do as she craved it inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Not wanting to waste time, she moves closer to lick against the tip then give it a kiss. He still think that was cute before she closes her lips over the tip and begins sucking against it. Brandon groans feeling her warm lips but he just pets her head while she shivers slightly because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Cmon you can do better than that. He td her making her gulp trting to take it in her moutb
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:34 pm

She whines feeling weak but tried to think of another idea as Brandon keeps watching.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:30 am

He smiles watching her enjoying everything
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:19 pm

He keeps watching her as Melli licks and kisses the tip but it started to become boring. Letting out a sigh, Brandon reaches down to grab her head and move her away to hear some gasps. He wanted her to do something better than what she's doing now because this wasn't as exciting now.

"You're nervous hmm? No worries, I can help you.." She didn't get what he said before feeling his hand on the back of her head and slams his hips forward to make her chock on him. Her eyes widen in shock from the thickness to twitch but he keeps her still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:10 am

See like this." He said thrustung drep a she reyes got wide and she couldnt breathe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:03 pm