Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unsettling urge and feelings

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unsettling urge and feelings

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:54 pm

"Strange, no one is even in the offices so it was true. But why would Brandon cancel the meetings just like that? Did he get hurt or is someone planning some argument? Either way, I better go and check on him." she walks down the hallway to look around in the meeting rooms where others talk of every important things but she ends up seeing his office.

Melli walks over towards it to see if he was still in there but when getting near the door she stops hearing some movement. She peeks through the door opening to see Brandon sitting at his desk alone but he seems to be resting his head on one arm while looking out at the wide view of the city.

'he's still here. But why?' she didn't say anything so he wouldn't know but heard a groan from Brandon as if he was hurt. Honestly, it wasn't that. Because of the desk, she couldn't see him gripping the chair under the desk while having an erection as his cock shows the outlines of it's presence. In his mind, he was thinking to himself why Melli came to work. He was hoping that she would stay home so he could surprise her. But no she came to work and to make it worse, she was looking even more beautiful with the suit. Her elegant curls of a body, beautiful eyes, and silky hair.

In his mind, he would see himself taking Melli down on the desk to rip away her clothes so he could claim her for his own but that's too dirty. She was his friend and might hate him if he did anything like that. Even so, the erection was starting to hurt and she wasn't sure just how badly she was effecting her.

He needed to get home. So no one would see him like this and not Melli. Brandon gets up from his chair but sees the door opening as Melli walks inside.

"Sir? What are you still doing here?" she asked looking at him but Brandon quickly sat back down so she didn't notice his little problem.

'Damn it....I thought she left like the rest...why is she still here?'

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:59 pm

He settles down and tries to compose himself she guloed seeing hiw bug he was nothing like the ithers and she hides her face blushing red. Her heart poynded and throbbed wanting him desperately.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:03 pm

"Melli, what are you doing here? I thought you were home already or did something happen?" he asked in a normal calm tone but his throbbing erection only cause him to burn even worse. She didn't let her eyes avert anything down there since she knows he was aroused by something but she scratches her head a little.

"I wanted to ask why the meetings were cancelled today. You never did that before unless you were sick. Or that time of emergency that you were gone for a whole month. We never seen you that pale before that someone called 911." she held the papers to her chest but he sees them pressing against her breasts. He shook his head to get the image out of his head but flushed a little more.

"That's the thing; I'm just a little tired so I figure I could go home a little early with no problems. I know you and others had very important things going on but this is something a little more difficult to deal with." he said but his cock throbs more and slowly sees her getting closer towards him but she slowly blinks to see his blushing face.

"Sir? Are you sure-"

"Yes....now why don't you head home....and I'll just..." he tries standing up himself but he winces a little to gently sit back down panting as one hand covers his face. Sweat was forming on his skin and a little in his hair. She grew worried to go to his side and gently help him stand up so he can lean on her.

".....What are you doing?"

"You need to get home but you can't drive. I'll take you home sir...." she said as they walked carefully out of his office, down the hall to the elevator. Everyone was gone right now and it was just him and her. She pushes the button to see the elevator doors open as she gets into the elevator with him and feels it go down. They didn't say a thing as it went down until getting to the lower parking building as she heads to his car and opens the passenger seat for him. He gets in leaning against the car seat and she gets in the driver's seat as she gets his keys to start the car.

Brandon felt her putting on his seat belt and she did the same before driving out from there and heads to his home. She looks ahead so nothing happened before the drive was soothing. The cool air helps his burned up body that after a while, she gets to his house that was way bigger than she remembers. After parking the car and turning off the engine, she helps him out of the car to the inside of his house.

He still kept his cool with no problems but the erection was only getting worse. She kept helping him before getting his master bed room as she gets him on his bed to set him down to sit. He panted laying on his side but she looked worried.

"Brandon, are you sure you don't need me to get you anything?"

"N-No, thank you for helping me home Melli...I owe you." he said looking at her but she nods to look at him but her mind was thinking how hot he looked this weak but she keeps that out of this.

"I'll leave you so you can rest......." she sat up to leave the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:05 pm

He hesitated at first watching her leave to the door. Watching her from behind only made him pant heavily with groans mixed. He needed her, he wanted her, he loved her. His mind was slipping watching her get near the door that he then tackled her to the ground panting in deep heated lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:17 pm

The tackle startled her as they both fall hard onto his bedroom floor but at least it was carpet. She struggles feeling that but feels him sit her up that she sees the door close shut by something. Her face was flushed red when feeling his hands moving down from her shoulders to her back as Melli got flustered and maybe nervous.

"S-sir? Sir, what are you doing? Why are you touching me..." she asked feeling his hands that he panted heavily that his breath showed from his lips. His lustful desires only flared up that he grips into her shirt to sit her up on both knees and keeps her their. He removes his tie after the suit jacket so he's just in his button up shirt. The tie went over her eyes that scared her and used another thing to tie her wrists together.

"......" he looks at her tired up right now but he reaches to touch her hair while running his fingers through her scalp. A shudder of fear went down her spine but it really was a shiver of excitement before he reaches from behind her and slowly grips the shirt to rip it off exposing her black lace bra.

"M-My shirt!" she yelps from that before he started licking her shoulder from behind since he wanted to pleasure her first. His sanity was leaving him and only the hunger of lust was remaining.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:22 pm

He grips her breasets hard squeesing and tyffing through he rbra as he bites and sucks her ahoylders and neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:42 pm

She winces from that as he only grips her even harder before she slowly feels more weird and hotter that he licks against her neck to kiss it. Melli only felt her body burn thanks to him but it didn't stop him from getting more aroused in wanting her. He keeps messing with her breasts that he tries ripping off the bra and letting her breasts free. The sudden chill made her shiver but it didn't clear her mind while doing so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 pm

He reaches low and rubs her pussy and clit
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:05 pm

That made her jump a little but Brandon only gotten more aroused seeing her squirming from his touch. He holds her in place while messing with her body to see her squirming from it. The squishy and wet noises went to his ears while pressing against it to spread her wetness a little more. His fingers were big and spreading all over that she leans back against him panting hotly in the air with moans of pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 2:00 pm

He rubs deeper pressing harder as he sucks her skin hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 2:03 pm

She winces feeling that but he gently keeps her close while blushing a little more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 5:52 pm

"I want you Melli cant you tell? Why do you have to be such a tease?" he groans against her shoulder with eyes shut to keep her closer against his body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 7:06 pm

"W-what? What are you talking about!? I-I don't..." she felt his hands squeezing her breasts as she gasped. Just what was going on through his mind right now. He only keeps her close but moves up to the neck to nuzzles against her skin.

"..Sir please, you shouldn't...please don't-"

"You know what I mean. You always seem to tease me no matter what I do or say." he said glaring.

"N-No I don't...Sir please I don't-" he glares at her before his teeth sink into her neck making her let out a weak whimper from the pain. His tongue licking up the blood before she feels him sucking at the bite.

"You are a terrible tease. A naughty hard tease......to make me get aroused thanks to you..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:02 am

He bites her again and licks her blood as his venom heals her skin making her charge with okeasure as he presses his hands harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:30 am

Another whimper leaves her lips feeling that but her body only started burning up again when his hands squeeze and pull on his breasts again. Her skin was soft but he could smell her sweat as she burns up from the venom. He wanted Melli to be exposed to him so nothing was hidden from his eyes. The sensation of pleasure only seem to get more worse thanks to this but he was taking his time.

"S-sir please....please don't..d...do that. My breasts will become sore if you d-do that..." she mutters but he groans to pull her away from him but stood up to grip her arm to stand. Melli yelps from getting thrown on the bed and struggles in her binds. She suddenly sees Brandon removing her ruined bra from her body and looks at her as she was breathing in and out feeling weak.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 pm

He ripped the rest of he rclothes away and set in feasting on he rbreasts deeply as he squeezed them red once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:52 pm

"You ruined my clothes...why did you-"She gasped from his grip but also feeling her breasts getting squeezed to become red. Most of her blood was changing her skin color but he only groans from the taste. Melli was beautiful but very tasty before he bite onto her breast and skin that she yelps again. The pain was getting to her head but he wouldn't stop even if she said something.

"S-sir?"

"I'll replace them later......right now I'm busy with you..."

She felt his tongue swirling around her nipple but using his fingers to rub the other one. He slowly sucked hard onto the breast he had in his mouth but keeping her closer against his body. The heat was getting to his mind that his teeth changed to sharpen a little because of it. Melli twitches a little from that before slowly seeing him letting it go but red bite marks were seen.

"S-sir....that h-hurts..." she whispered but he sits up a little to grab her hair and moves her head back against the pillow to look at her flushed red face with tears running down her cheeks. Brandon looks to her ruined clothes but decided to replace them later.

"That's your fault for teasing me, Melli. Do you have any idea what you do to me? How badly you mess my head up from feeling like this?" he asked but she tried to speak to only yelp when he squeezes her breast again that blood shows a bit more.

"B-but.."

"I should really destroy your body for my own since I won't let anyone else take you away from me.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Hearing that and feeling him get more inyense with her made her mind go blank
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 5:56 pm

"S-sir please....please d-don't..." she begs towards him but Brandon only gotten more confused that he only grips her chin and sits her up. She looked weak and flustered as he held her but that only gotten him worse. Being tied up by him and in his mercy was hot that he groans from his hard on.

"Sexy......beautiful and sexy.." he said but she blushes even worse from what he said.

"T-that's not...t...true. That's not true.." she whispered but Brandon tugs on her chin to cause a gasp to escape her lips. He was more forceful than usual but she wouldn't let it become noticed. However, he can tell from that. He slowly lifts up his hand to move down against her skin to see a shiver from her.

"Don't lie to me. Your shiver and quivering under my touch. That tells me enough that your horny and want me...don't you?" he spoke in that deep tone of voice but she couldn't talk thanks to him that he slowly leans forward to look at her face since her eyes were covered by his tie and kisses her.

She feels his tongue move against the bottom lip but he glares to her. "Open your mouth........" he orders before gently doing as he said while opening her lips as his tongue thrusts into her mouth. A whine leaves her throat feeling him deep kissing to make out, hungry for more of her pleasure. This was only causing his desires to claim her even bigger. This brute feeling made her moan in the kiss but Brandon gave her some more heated feelings but he knew she was just as bad as him.

They kept making out for a while before he breaks the kiss and makes her sit on both knees panting from the kiss he gave her. A thin trail of saliva breaks between them that he grips her neck again to smell her hair again and sigh.

"S-sir..."

"No more sir.....from now on, it's Brandon to the public but if I am with you in this heat...it's master. Do you understand?"

"W-what?"

"I said do you understand?" he said with a raised tone of voice but she squeaked from that to gulp.

"Y-Yes....."

"Good girl...now lay down on your side........"

"But w-why on my sid-" she was shoved down on the side with Brandon holding her down that he presses up behind her making Melli gasp. She could feel his hard-on pressing against her but she didn't say a thing while he held her.

"......"

"Keep still and don't move, Melli.." he orders and she obeys while he looks at her still tired up that one hand moves up from the chest to her waist. She shook from his touch that she gasped feeling him slip into her panties to rub up and down against her place and clit. A weaker whine leaves her lips but he growls in warning for her to not move.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:50 pm

She tries not to as he rubs her and she squirms and moans losing herself. She was getting desperate for more as he continues to pmeasure and torment her pussu with his tixic touches
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 5:00 am

He keeps rubbing and touching her body but still gives warnings for her not to move when he's doing this. His sharp teeth threatening to bite into her skin and make her bleed for him. So she kept trying to keep still while moaning and whimpering worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 10:42 pm

He lifts her leg biting her inner thighs as she moans out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:30 pm

She tries squirming away but another warning growl came from his throat to make her stop. He just kept leaving bite marks and kisses against her slender skin that his hands keeps her thighs apart from one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

He was getting closer and closer to her place making her shiver
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:51 am

He sees her damp place but slowly presses his hand against it feeling her jolt a bit. Brandon had the feeling she was aroused now and her whole body tingled from what he might do to her. All he did was smile and started rubbing against her place to see her move a little.

"What did I say? Don't move..." he reminds her again to see Melli stop and relax but her fingers and toes curled up feeling her place being touched.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:44 am