Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unsettling urge and feelings

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unsettling urge and feelings

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 pm

As they relax and he's talking trying
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Melina didn't say much but listens to him speaking. She wonders how he felt about this or if he didn't want to talk about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:02 pm

He was just busy and trying to work and research a way to win her case
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:03 pm

She was too scared to talk during all this and wished for it to be over. However, both sides were doing really good with this and trying to either win or lose. Melina looks down at the table while hearing Brandon speaking with the lawyer beside them but he wanted to be sure she was okay and calm because of this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:14 pm

It was clear they were going to win and melli felt relieved
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 am

She sees the other lawyer trying to proclaim rights but he was over ruled by the judge. Brandon looks at the judge and the same for the other before they made their choice of giving this case to Brandon to where the other that sexual harassed Melina would be sent to prison and charged.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:16 am

5 years... I know its not enough for you but it is the fullest extent of the law. "Brandon told her and she hugged him why did he do so much for her and ask nothing in return?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:54 pm

"Thank you for this Sir but even if it's short, that can help me in hopes to moving on. I just..I wish to just forget all this and move on." She mutters under her breath but Brandon nods while they walked together to keep looking ahead after his lawyer leaves because of it. She quietly said nothing else because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:31 pm

A few months later They were happy and she was back to normal. She wanted him but was afraid to say because he was always so nice to her it seemed like the bad time to tell him. He was busy and trying to keep everything running smoothly. As one day she gave him his tea and hugged him. She never forgot what he did for her and she hoped he cared for her the same way
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:37 pm

He blinks wondering from the hug before gently feeling her hand on his shoulder to happily leave. She silently to go ahead and leave. Her eyes just looked ahead before wondering what else can done.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm

As she wonders she saw him and her grinding hard against eachother wanting his love
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:59 pm

They panted against their lips once more before slowly feeling hotter against one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:34 am

She shakes her head to clear it watching him go. Heated from what she imagined she leans against the door frmae and watched him leave before going inside. She didnt want him to go and now that he was gone she felt cold and lonely.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:30 pm

She didn't know what to do or say but because of this feeling Melina wanted to know more. Her eyes just shut a little and sits down in a chair to think about him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:48 am

As she did she got hot and wet wanting him as he rthoughts become spicy fires that consume her body with want.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Her hand was twitching from resting on the chair arm, wanting to clear her mind over these things since she might have blown it. She's been trying to behave herself till the next day but her body was burning worse and worse over time. Her placed ached and burned with juices staining her panties while waiting in pain for him. She already twitches and rubbed against her place a couple times to try easing it off but it only made her body worse.

In a way, Melina was going to get him back for leaving her this hot and wet but she couldn't. He was her boss and best friend so that would be rude to do such a thing. However, she shook it off before getting her phone to listen to some music using ear phones. Hoping in a way this might help her feel more better but image from him teasing and touching her body enters her mind to lean back blushing red again. Her place started throbbing in pain for him that she sighed gripping the edges of the chair. How could he do this to her? The pain and heat was starting to make her burn even worse.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 pm

Time slowed to a crawl for her as the intensity increases and one secone felt like a full minute before long. Everything was red muffled and pounding. She was lost to her lust waiting too long for him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:08 pm

After a while later, the chair had some wet spots on it but she wasn't there no more. The pain and heat from her lustful urges grew too strong and needed to be taken care of. She wanted to try and get through this night with no problem but her body was demanding pleasure before something or someone noticed to take over her but that wouldn't happen since she never really did such a thing before.

She sat on the bed in the dark with only the moon shining inside to help her see with her removing her clothes and even her now soaked through panties and shorts. They fell to the floor in a pile but her whole body was coated in seat and her place was already opening and closing for him. Hungry for his cock but she just couldn't take it. 'I'm...i'm so gross...he's my boss and best friend and here I am being a pervert. I don't know why my body feels like this but I can't face him with such a disgusting body.....I need to take of this...b..before work tomorrow.....'

Melina spreads her legs open before rubbing against her pussy to make her gasp with a moan, hoping this feeling will leave but in some way the heated images only grew worse through the night until morning. Later on that morning, she did fall to sleep but was covered in a blanket from her last night recovering. She remained sleeping for the time being before hearing the alarm on her phone go off. That noise woke her up to check the time to see it was 7:00. She had to get to work but sits up to do so but before leaving her bed, she saw two missed text messages.

"?????"

She reaches over to get the phone and check the messages. They both were from Brandon that seems to say the following:

6:00am (Hey Melina. I know you have work this morning but if you still need time to recover, you don't have to come to work. I'll let you take a two week vacation till your fully recovered. However if you are planning on heading to, please come see me before you do. I wish to speak to you about something important regarding your so called recovery. I'm just doing a check up to be sure your really 100% okay again. Yeah, I know it sounds weird but I'm just being sure...)

The second one read the following:

6:30am (I hope you are doing okay though since the guy that did this remains in prison for what he did. I know you been through a lot and I don't know if you are even okay with someone like me helping you. I don't want anything happening to my best friend.....well, crush. If you get any of my messages, I'll hope to hear from you soon)

She didn't know how to respond to them but at least Brandon was still concerned about her. However she didn't wish to let him down. Letting out a sigh, she gets out of bed to get ready for work. At Brandon's company however, he was doing a morning meeting to some things regarding what happened a few months ago. He didn't want the same thing happening to others here in the company.

Sure some was worried about Melina but Brandon told them she will be okay if she did plan to stay off or come to work.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 3:43 pm

He waited for her to arrive keeoibg wvwertbing neat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Brandon already got his coffee for the morning and watches most of his employees walking by his office minding their own business. So far, others weren't bothering him but some were happy. Thanks to his new rules that went effective today, things will change for the better so nothing like before happens again. He just looks at his computer checking his e-mails for any changes in the markets but nothing happened.

"Seems nothing has changed huh? I thought the other companies decided to move on from the buying market because of the crash." Lu asked drinking some OJ but Brandon shook his head to look in his direction.

"No, that was after the market crashed. It effected our computers for a week so business wasn't going according to plan. However, our computer hacker wiz fixed the problem so it's nothing too serious." he said typing up a paper reply for a message he got about last weeks work files. Seems others are going way over board when it comes to fixing a simple problem.

"That's their fault for causing the crash in the first place. I say they deserve the lose of their company." Lu relaxes while fixing his tie but a grin was seen on his face. However Brandon sighed not sure about it before he only ignored it. Just when he got through his wave of messages, he sees others looking through or ahead for something. One of the associates came into the room and knocks on the door.

"Come in.." she comes into the room but walks over to Brandon whispering in his ear. He didn't say anything before he looks up from his computer and stops typing.

"Are you sure?" he asked to see her nod.

"What?"

"Lu, I'll see you later on. I need to see someone..." He gets up from his chair and goes to meet the person that was waiting for him in her office. Lu and the girl wasn't sure what was going on but didn't ask. Brandon kept walking through the hallway and went up a few steps until getting to the second floor walking down the hall way. Brandon sees the door labeled 'Employee station #2' before opening the door and looking inside.

He saw the room still nice and clean but sitting there in a chair was Melli that was dressed in a female suit with her hair held up in a bun. She was looking out through the window but waiting for him since she didn't noticed him yet. Why was she dressed for work? Was she fully up to working after what happened? In honest terms, he was hoping for her to stay home to rest but knowing her she didn't. Brandon walks into the room and shuts the door that the click made her turn around seeing him.

"......"

"Melli, what are you doing back at work? I thought you were gonna take a few days off of work after...."

"I thought about doing that but I couldn't. I need the money to keep my home so I wont' end up in the same problem again. I know you as many others want me to take it easy but I can't."

"I know but your health is more important. You need rest then take a few days off, a vacation, anything." Brandon said but Melli looks down at her lap since she couldn't look at him in the eyes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:01 pm

"So you want more work to do? Okay how about inter personal regulations?" he winks at her making her blush from the dirty thoughts in her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:05 pm

"Sir, I have no idea what you mean by that? Besides if it's something dirty this is not a good place to be speaking about that. Now, am I allowed to come back or not?" she stood up while walking past him but Brandon looks down seeing her high heel shoes but she made him look to her face wanting an answer.

"I guess if you are fully open and okay with working then by all means.." he said seeing her sigh and walk back through the door and heads down the hallway but Brandon shook his head to shut the door and follow after her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:07 pm

She got to her space and clised it off gasping and holding her chest. She almost list it back there
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:39 pm

"Too close..that was way too close. Maybe it's best to keep away from him till I get these dirty thoughts out of my head. Besides, he's my best friend and I shouldn't be thinking of such things. I need to get my head in the game and get to work..." Melli sighs to herself and started going ahead with taking a seat, starting her computer, and starts to work. So far in the morning, the thoughts went away slowly but one at a time.

She didn't want to lose her job because of it and nothing was going to bother about it. The works she got was done in no time flat and had extra time for her to do other things that was needed. Other co workers helped her or kept her up to date on things she might have missed but Melli was happy they would help her. The guys still try to flirt with her but Melli ignores them because they were not going to bother her unlike the last time.

Even some of the workers that went through the same thing warns them to leave her and others alone. Or end up getting fired by Brandon like some that was caught in the act. Right now she was busy with writing some things down for a meeting that was held for 5 pm later but she was tapping her cheek to sigh.

Some of the work was good to keep her mind busy so that wouldn't bother her too much Just keep her busy and working till she had to go home. "Hmm, almost done. Just need a few more things to write and this is all done for the meeting." she smiled writing a little more before hearing the intercom go off as they heard another Secretary announce the following:

"Good afternoon workers, I have news regarding this afternoons meetings that's on schedule for later times. Due to some extra work being done in the hallways; these following meetings are cancelled. Meeting at 2:00 has cancelled. Meeting 4:00 has been cancelled. Meeting at 4:10 is cancelled. And meeting at 5:00 is cancelled. We are sorry for the sudden notice so please head on home as planned. Thank you."

"Huh?....The meetings were cancelled? But why? Did something happen?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Melli goes to loom and find out as the office seemed deserted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:08 pm