Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unsettling urge and feelings

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Unsettling urge and feelings

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 am

Brandon was head CEO to his own giant company that was spread through the whole wide world. He was the main boss man of this business and was the richest man too. Of course he has everything he dreams of. Money. A home. A few other success sales. And much more. However the one thing he wishes for is finding the right girl. Over the last few years he never found his dream girl because of others only loving him for his wealth and money.

He wanted to find the right girl to call his own. Someone that shows him respect. Someone that will love him for who he is. Even someone that he will grow old together. But this is his dream and many of the females he's dated don't love him. Just his money. He started giving up on that dream while walking down the hallway of his work place. He did see others busy at work while for him checking a map graph that was something from others sales.

He really looked stressed about something but he didn't want to think about it before arriving to the break room to see some of his other employees talking and working but his eyes sees noticed something. One of his male workers was flirting with a woman he's never seen around her. Was she new? His secretary did say a new comer was working here for a couple month now. Was that her?

He was the guy flirting with her but she didn't seem to feel okay with him being this close. He laughed while showing a smile but she looked a little confused. Why did guys have to behave like this? Even to new comers?

Gripping the papers in his hand, Brandon didn't like it when other males started hitting on women who was busy with work or feeling nervous.

"So, what do you say, doll? You are so cute blushing and better if we went on a date?"

"Umm, thank you for the comment but no thank you. I'll be too b-busy."
    she said gently but the male leans more closer against the wall wanting her that she felt more nervous. This guy didn't get that she wanted to leave. He was making her nervous right now and a little scared. He just started showing off to her while she whimpers wanting to leave.

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you.." he said reaching to brush his hand against her soft cheek but she already told him that she was really busy and had to leave.

"Sir please..I-I'm not...."

"Not what?....*touches her cheek* I can be a great guy for anything that knows me. So what do you say? We can settle this over a small dinner? A movie? or at your place..."

"D-dinner? Are you even l-listening to me? I told you I..I don't...." her words come up short as she feels him hold her waist to feel her curves as she blushes slightly feeling shocked from him holding her. "But?" he asked near her ear as Melina gulps.

"L-Listen, I told you I'm not okay with you doing this. Now let me go..."

"Now till you agree with me to go on a date with-"

"Is their a problem here?" said a sightly angry voice as the guy backs up to see Brandon and Melina gasped seeing the CEO Brandon. "Ummm, Mister Maboroshi sir! I was just ummm.....just having a chat."

"A chat? Seems more than a chat Will..."Brandon said as he saw the other looking scared from getting Brandon mad but Melina didn't say anything in hopes he won't fire her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Unsettling urge and feelings

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:36 am

The man went away and Kelli blushed looking at her boss. He was always kind to her and she wanted him no one else.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:14 am

"Are you alright, Melina?" he asked but she gently nods to answer him while looking down at the ground. This was the fifth time some worker tried asking her on a date or something else. She just didn't want to because they weren't her type. Now the boss he was because it was him that got her this high paying job. It was him that gave her the best advice for things she's not used to. Heck he was the one that saved her before losing her home since the bank never was used to many other people here in the city.

"T-thank you sir. I'm sorry you had to see that."

"No need to apologize. You did nothing of the sort but I'll need to have a word with the guys here to show more respect towards you and the females here. Same with the ladies doing the same to any males here."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:23 am

She blushed and he took her back to her spot and watched her work. They had been friends for a while and enjoyed being together
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 am

She never understood why he's helped for so long even when she was given this job. Before meeting him she was forced to leave her home due to some bad events happening to her. Losing one job that her ex got her fired from. Being forced to work number of other jobs for this occasion. Heck she even had to sell a couple things to keep the light and water on. However she lost it all and was close to being homeless.

That is until she met with her friend she knew in high school. He's been through a lot but rose up to the top. Owning the biggest company that's ever been made before. Brandon makes millions of dollars each and every day that others wish they were just as a genius as he was. He was going to visit his old friend before seeing that new people were in the house instead of her. He walked over to the house to ask where the usual owner was to get a answer that the girl was kicked out from being evicted. Of course Brandon asked where she was but no one knew.

During the last two weeks, he spends most of the time looking for her and asking people if they seen her. At first he was going to give up to think she might have moved to another area but one person said they knew where she was. Brandon was lead to some old abandoned house with some female sitting on the broken box with the rain coming down hard that night and saw it was his old friend Melina. The same girl that went to high school together and was the one that helped him be where he was today.

He quickly asked if she was okay but saw that Melina passed out from a very bad cold. Brandon told the person thank you and picked her up from the box and into his car to take her home. He took the responsibility to get her well before she woke up to wonder where she was. Brandon told her after she woke that she was in his home and asked what happened to her.

Melina then explains to him how things in her life were. Seems she's had it rough over the last couple years and it seems time couldn't wait for her. She told him how she lost everything and from her ex boyfriend that dragged her down into the dirt. Making her lose every cent she saved for this emergency for drugs and alcohol. Thanks to him she was now losing everything she's worked for and was ending up homeless.

Brandon felt his heart break hearing this but decided she wasn't going to be living outside. He insisted on her living with him till she got back on her feet again. Melina didn't wish to be rude or take up space but he said she will. This wasn't right for her and she didn't deserve this. Before long, it became maybe a few days and weeks that he took care of her and helped her get her life back on track.

First he gave her a good paying job at his company. Then tracked down the ex boyfriend and got him sent to jail to give her the money he stole from her before hand. Of course she was shocked about what he did but didn't know how to pay him back but Brandon said for her is to just be happy again. So, she did to be where she was now. Thanks to him, Brandon saved her life and was proud of working for him. He smiled knowing she was one of his best workers as he watches her work again but she was happy to have him as a ally and companion too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:12 am

He was always so fidgety alone with her like he was under a lot of tension and pressure but it never was about her she would feel things from him how he looks at her or what he would ask to help het
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 am

"Mister Maboroshi-"

"Melina. You know you're always allowed to call me Brandon. Besides you always have even if we were at work." he said as she looks away from him still lightly smiling but he was right. Even when she called him his last name he still was okay with her being the one calling her by his first name.

"Sorry. I wanted to ask if something is wrong. You seem so fidgety about something. Are you sick?" she could go and get something if he was but Brandon shook his head gently to her. He was fine.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:09 pm

He shook his had and explained he got that way holding back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:21 pm

"Holding back? Well sir holding back is not good for you and I don't know if that's good for the company. You told me before that holding things back tends to show weakness in something but it's just a slight comment others tend to spread around here at the office." he looks confused towards her but Brandon asked what she means by that. Melina took the time to think this while typing on her computer.

"They said that people that hold back are considered someone they can't trust. They don't know what or how things will be after. Some figure out that things won't end up okay. Or maybe others are not happy with resolving things to the tee. It could show how others do well with someone but I guess not everyone agrees with the message."

"Some tend to disagree with that person correct?" he sees her nod yes.

"Many people have their ways of feeling for another but words can never show it correctly. Sometimes you have to take action to show just what your feelings are like. Many guys here tend to try doing that for the better but I guess it could be the same way to how..Will flirted with me but had to hold back his own desires because of it. He didn't want to be so difficult but things again changes."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:18 pm

I've been holding back how I feel about you and what I want. He said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 pm

"You mean us being best friends? I know that sir but you shouldn't be so worried about your feelings. Maybe they will come natural." she said still typing but Brandon shook his head. She didn't get it and was worried that Melina wasn't sure about these feelings.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:24 am

No it's more than that." He said with a sigh and sits down. He couldn't tell her she would never feel the same.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 am

"What did you mean then sir? Are you sure your going to be-"

"No. I mean I'm....I just..." He couldn't even say it because Brandon didn't want to freak her out from what he might say to her. Either way Brandon just lets out a light sigh. Maybe he can say it in another way.

"Lets just say that I have feelings for this certain woman but I don't know if she returns the same feelings with me. I guess I'm not sure about it myself but I wonder what could I do or say to make her understand."

"Oh. I see; you have feelings for another person? Well sir I'm not the good person to ask but I might tell you something. All you can do is tell her how you really feel about her. Be honest and don't bring lies to lure another person to hurt that person." she mutters but looks a little sad when remember the hurtful memories of her Ex that did the same thing but used her for his own gain to have her money and other things. He didn't love her like he said and just tossed her away after he was done with her.

Brandon noticed that but looked worried. "Melina?"

"I'm okay sir.." she said in a broken up voice trying not to cry since it still hurt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 am

Well the person I love is you. He said outright and looked away from her in case she didn't want to see his face any more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:26 pm

She looked at him in shock, wondering if she heard this right but seeing how serious his eyes gazed upon hers it was true. Her boss but best friend had a crush on her and she didn't know it till now. But why her? She wasn't as the other women here in the company building and yet he tells her that he's got a crush on her.

"S-sir I...I didn't.."

"I know it's hard to believe here but it's true. I have a crush-no I love you. I don't know if you return the same feelings or anything Melina. Even after all you been through because of that jerk that treated you terrible. You didn't deserve that sort of treatment to be honest. You were just trying to live your life how you wanted but he came in and took it away."

Melina looks at him still but she slowly looks down not sure about how to feel about this. Not even thinking clearing to what was going on. Was it even possible or was he doing this to make her feel a little better after her trouble?

"......."

"I just had to say it but I'll understand if you don't feel the same way for me.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:54 pm

He didn't seem to change later. She gave him no answer and he returned to work. Nothing changed except how she saw him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:56 pm

She looked down not sure how to answer him but wonders if Brandon hated her for not answering and maybe wonders if she was upset about it. True she's had it hard over the few years but he's always been the one to help her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:05 pm

He was working on something and suddenly the office perch was behind her and groping her chest with one hand and covering he mouth with the other as he pulled her away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:07 pm

She struggles against his hold but tires to yell for help but the figure keeps her close so she wouldn't do anything to break free.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:12 pm

He shushed her with a stapler to her neck and he keeps her pinned for a few minutes while he humiates her squeezing her chest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:44 pm

She whimpers in tears from that but tries to get him away from her but he was too strong.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:47 pm

He stops after a few minutes and threatens to hurt her or make her lose her job of she said anything. But she could tell he was bluffing and rushed to tell brandon.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Brandon was busy In a meeting before she gets to the door as he was leaving. She held onto him scared that he slowly held her and wonders if her was okay. She explains what happened but he looked shocked and angry to call security to seal the building down with guards.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Melli was the first and only prop he had and the man lawered up and fought in court to keep his job and the jury believed him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:29 pm

She didn't say anything from this but slowly looked down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am