Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Possession Obsessed

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Possession Obsessed

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:37 am

'It's hard isn't it?

'What is?'

'This world'

'The world huh? What makes you think the world is hard?'

'Easy. When you start accepting the things your eyes have seen during your life.....No matter what you do, it just gets worse.'

Brandon was looking down at his feet with his eyes shut with a slight headache. He could hear some dripping noises behind him and maybe all around him. He slowly groans from the noise to slowly open his eyes.

In front of him and all around darkness was only see. He didn't know how or when he got here but the dripping grew much more louder that it made the headache he had worse. it was only dripping and yet it was loud and hurting his ears. This sort of feeling made him sick stomach since he knew places like this don't end in a good way.

"........"Brandon lifts his head a bit more better now to try seeing this area around him. Again only darkness met his so called green eyes.

"W-where am I?.......I thought I was back at home........Geez, I better not be sleep walking again....." He mutters to himself then tries to move but felt himself stuck in something. His hand felt something warm and wet with a weird smell in the air. This caused Brandon to look back at what it was after getting a better view.

When he did Brandon's eyes widen in shock for what he saw.

Standing in front of him was Melina but his hand was in her chest, blood dripping down her shirt and across his arm. He could hear her slight pained coughs with tears running down her cheeks. He didn't remember why his hand was through her chest. He didn't understand why this happened but it felt so real. All he could see was her lifeless eyes looking at him but he saw a gentle smile planted on her face. Tears kept running down her cheeks as she shook. He even saw his whole family dead around him; his children bloody and killed by his hands.

"*Breathing shallow breaths*........"

He tried to remove his arm quickly but he couldn't move. It was too deep inside of her chest cavity. More blood drips onto the floor that it pools around her. "I....M...Melina....I....n-never meant t-to.....I didn't...."

"....b...Bra....don......"he hear her voice so weak and tired as he pulls his arm out of her chest again. He sees the blood stained his skin and sleeve before seeing her fall on her knees.

"I'm so sorry! I...I never meant to hurt you like this!!! P-please...just stay with me. I'm going to heal you up and everything will be okay."he said trying to heal her but he wasn't able to use his powers, freaking him out more as she grew colder in his arms.

"Why can't I heal!? Damn it!! I need to-"

"I deserve this didn't I?......"

He looks down rather quickly when hearing her voice but tears just increased by what she said. How could Melina say that? She never deserved this! Not this horrible punishment by his own hands.

"Of course you don't deserve this!......I never would hurt you like this, Melina....."

"....You s-sure? I w-wonder if this was something you w-wanted to think about doing right? *Coughs more harshly* Your hand is gripping m-my heart as if you want to tear it out...r..right? It's something you wish to do all because of the shit I've done to you. For hurting you. Breaking your heart. Pushing y-you away when I needed help.....I d-deserve this......"

He shook his head trying to ignore it before seeing someone behind him as they had strings attached to his body.

"N-No.....No, I...."

"You see it now, Brandon? You wanted her to suffer didn't you?" He turns to see Lu smiling behind him but he went over to move Melina back from his hand as Lu held her body in his arms. He could see Brandon glaring and shaking in rage thinking this was Lu's fault.

"You!! This is your fault!! You forced me to hurt my own wife!"

"Me? Oh no, my dear boy. This was your own doing. I wonder because of this Brandon, didvyou really loved her after the crap she put you though? Were you lying to her? Wondering if she was going to kill you herself?" A vein shows in his forehead getting ready to fight him but Lu sees him pick Melina up. He rushes over to grab her but he couldn't move.

"What are you doing!? Let her go!!"

"Why? You already gave her up remember? You gave her up....all because she wouldn't always be open with herself...So now; Melina belongs to me. All thanks to you..."

"It's a l-lie!! Its all a lie!! She's my wife, my lover, my everything!!!" he yells but Lu smiled, turning to open a portal as he was leaving.

"You mean used to be. You killed her and thanks to that her body and soul will now belong to me as the other souls of your family. You did this to them, Brandon so just admit it. Death was the one thing you wanted to do with your family to see their blood stain the floor and your hands..."

".........*crying worse*"

"Thank you Maboroshi; you were very helpful in helping me with my new slave......I'm sure you can find another one, fool.."

"No...No no no! Melina!!!! Give her back, give me back my family!!!!!" he yells out in tears before everything went dark.

```````````````````````````````````````````
    "N-no...please give them back....g...give me back my family...n..no...no....."He was speaking in his sleep but Melina was awake trying to wake him up after feeling his feet kicking her a little.

"Brandon, come on and wake up.....please wake up...."Brandon twitches and shook, tears forming before he shot up awake in horror.

"NO!!"

He looks around quickly to see where he was and noticed he's in his bedroom. The moon was out again but this tells him it was a nightmare. A horrible nightmare that might haunt him for a couple days.

"Brandon?"

He looks to the right seeing his mate/wife Melina awake beside him but she was worried about him. Her hair loose going down her back but her dark indigo eyes was looking into his green tear filled ones.

"....*panting while sweating*"

"Brandon, are you alright? You were speaking in your sleep and twitching. What happened?" she asked gently to touch his cheek but he didn't say anything looking at his wife before he hugs her tightly as she looks silent again, rubbing his back.

"Y-you're alright....I...I didn't...everything I saw was..."

"Shhh, it's alright......it's alright, love. I'm right here."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Possession Obsessed

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:56 am

He misses her head holding her close to soothe his heartache and weak mind
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 am

She only just held him close against her chest while trying to help calm Brandon down. Either way that wouldn't make her less worried because of it. In some way Melina was wondering if she was having some point in helping him. He was her husband and needed her help. They didn't say nothing else before slowly giving it some thought.

"........Do you wish to talk about it?" she asked gently against his neck hugging him slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:14 am

I hurt you and everyone again... He said softly and she remembered this dream
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:49 am

"Was it bad bad or just worse than last time?" Melina asked since he's told her his other dreams that was not too bad or close to worse. No matter the dream if he was scared or worried because of it then she'll be here to listen to him. Again Brandon didn't answer but just keeps holding her close that he shook afraid of really hurting her. Not by the hear but physically. She knew he wouldn't but these nightmares just hurt many people or scare someone so she wouldn't worry too much.

She knew Brandon and he wouldn't do such a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:16 pm

She needed to show him her feelings somehow and knew g responded best to her love
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Brandon just kept holding Melina close against his body but feels her hand running through his hair. She never liked to see him this worried or afraid from the nightmare. Sure it's the same one over and over again but from how he shook and held her this nightmare had to be much worse. All she could do was help him relax and just hold him. Maybe that wouldn't help right now since she wanted the moment to be perfect.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:25 am

He slowly calmed down and she kisses his head singing softly to him as he listens
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:16 am

Brandon just tightens the hug even more while listening to her humming with a soft smile on his face. Her music in any form was soothing to him and he really enjoyed hearing it. At times, Brandon tries to ask her for a few more times to sing. Maybe later on he can ask her to fix a little snack for him too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 pm

He was at peace holding he tightly to his chest nd trying to hum along but he didn't know the song
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Melina still thought it was cute to hear him trying to meet with her word but at least he was at peace. Her eyes shut gently still holding him close as she heard him humming lightly. Brandon always was someone that tried to feel better no matter what and this sure made her happy to see this. She keeps a good hold on him and started humming along with him so both of them were humming together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:34 am