Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

His desired one

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: His desired one

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:23 pm

"I-I don't know i-if I c-can...." she felt his hand moving and press against her lower back that Melina arched her back. If he did any more she won't be able to control herself since her body was burning already and over the limit too. Brandon didn't respond to her but leaves more kisses against her sweaty burning neck to love the reactions he was getting from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:22 pm

He rubs hardwer and smiles loking at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:46 pm

She shudders again thanks to his touch but Melina tires not to let it get to her too much or deep. He was too good right now and it's becoming harder to ignore. Her body leans against his own but Brandon held her against his body to kiss her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:30 am

He pushed his fingers deeper throufh her oabtues as she soaked his hand
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 pm

He stops feeling that but watches her shaking and closing her legs against his arm. Feeling more weaker again just made it worse. Melina panted in and out from that but wasn't able to talk that caused Brandon to turn her head to kiss her lips slowly while she felt weak.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 pm

He groans into thw kiss rubbing worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:01 pm

She whimpers from his kisses to slowly shivers a little hotter now that he slowly bite her bottom lip then pulls up her shirt a little to have one of her breasts pop out. He grips it hearing a yelp from her but he slowly rubs against the clit and his fingers pushing into her. Light whimpers came from her lips feeling the heated touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Is this okay? He asks her still going slow as she was losing herself. Soon she would start to demand him inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 10:23 pm

"T-this is f-fine.." she whispered to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 04, 2017 9:38 pm

His fingers rub aganst a spot that made her olt and arch her hips up as she felt sudden intense pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Melli's hand went up to cover her mouth, stopping a moan that almost got out. However that told Brandon he was doing okay or something since she made such a noise. Was she really enjoying this or sparing his feelings and not liking it? Her body was burning and her place was getting wet and slick so she must be enjoying it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 pm

He rubs hard seeing hwr face burning and twars of pent up lust stream down her face. She groans and teies to stay quiet as his fingers repeatedly rubs her g spot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 9:48 pm

"T-take it easy hah you shouldn't be mmm rubbing against that area so much ohhhhh.." she panted while gripping his arm but a low moan came from her lips again feeling his fingers rubbing more against it. He could hear her wetness and squishy noises from her pussy getting to him but he wanted to take this slow while pleasuring her blushing a bit too.

"I'm sorry Melli. I'm trying to make you feel good but I don't know if I'm hurting you from the noises escaping your lips."

"Y-Your not mmffmm hurting me...it just feels weird at the moment.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 10, 2017 12:52 pm

She was going to cum and she grew afraid of the feeling for the first time becuase when she has alone this feeling alywas felt really good but she had to stop after because she was satisfied. She didnt want to stop as the pressure builds and he rubs harder feeling her wet and dripping as her moans get louder. He was ribbing her clit now and it made the pressure progress much faster as she cries out throwing her head back with her mouth open and a bit of drool rolled down her face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:45 pm

He sees her body twitch and jolt until feeling her pussy dripping even more juices onto him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 12, 2017 9:18 am

He pulled his fingers back and watched her release drip put of her messy pussy. She panted overheated from how intense his hand was. She shivers wanting more because this was supposed to be when he claimed her for his own bug she was weak and defeated as her pussy was set on fire when se felt him touch it once again. After cumming she usualy stopped. His hand rubs a few more times hearing her moans as her body overheated. He pulled his hand away and shows her how big he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Her eyes widen in shock seeing how big he became from this. Was it because of her he was this aroused for him? Melina just sees him stroking it slowly with his hand as it throbs and gotten bigger. Melina moved back slightly seeing that but he blushes wondering if she scared her from his size.

"You.....you can't be that big can you? No one can be that big.." she whispered to herself but he heard her to gently look at her eyes. It was real and not many knew just how arousing he can get from the size. She sees him still stroking himself before Melina sees him stop.

"What? Are you nervous from that or is it bad?....I hope I didn't scare you."

"Y-You didn't no. I Just never seen such a thing like that before or am I seeing things in a dream?"

"It's all true Melina see? Feel for yourself.." He gently takes her hand and pulls it over to take hold of his cock. Her cheeks flushed pink feeling the skin and how heavy it was. She didn't know how in the world he could be like this but he blushes feeling her soft touch. She gulps slightly seeing it before moving her hand slowly to stroke him as he keeps still to relax.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 11:38 am

Its yours to do witb as tou pmease. He said to her as she stroned it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 2:21 pm

He blushes watching her but Brandon watches still enjoying the view and how he felt. She wasn't sure about it herself but wonders if Melina's seeing things because of it. Was Brandon using something to make it seem like he was this big? No. He felt real and it still throbs in her hand while she stroked him.

One eye noticed him blushing while shaking from her soft touch, getting more and more harder. His breathing was slow and calm but the more she stroked the more harder it was for him to keep a clear head. He didn't want to push her a little from this but it was still arousing from her curious mind. He moans when her fingers rubs the tip slowly as it throbs a little more to get thicker and bigger in her hand.

"I don't understand how this isn't hurting you. This is.....so big too." she still strokes it but the other hand grabs onto it and was squeezing him as Brandon tense up feeling that. Some pre cum spills from the tip and down the head to the sides.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 4:59 pm

It dies it ob its own. " he said as she squeezed it more and wabted it inside her seeing him ready
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:43 pm

"I don't know how this is possible b-but.....maybe I can go ahead and try to help you release this feeling.." She turns away from him while Brandon saw her butt but her hand still strokes him to keep him hard. The next thing he saw was the tip rubbing against her pussy as she was trying to get him inside. Melina took easy breaths while rubbing against his cock before slowly trying to push him inside. She winces from how big he was but shook slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 14, 2017 2:12 am

He groans at her as she slidez down his cock taking his full dize lije it was notjing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:05 am

She shook feeling weak now but Brandon panted touching her hip feeling more weaker now. She was able to take his cock with no problem but she felt it bulging her belly. He sure was huge and big than she thought but that wouldn't stop her because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 15, 2017 2:43 am

He thrusts hard as she circles her hips on his cock. He thrusts hard into her womb
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:42 am

She could only gasp in pleasure feeling his tip hitting against the wall but Melina just keeps circling her hips more and more. Her head looking down at the floor as a light moan escaped her lips. How was he even able to do this without feeling weird? He was good true but he felt good even to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:53 pm