Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

His desired one

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: His desired one

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:12 pm

"I never touched a male that way to be honest but in some way, it's shocking. Many girls tell me that I should be married already but I'm not. Even asking if I'm dating someone and again, no." she mutters as Brandon looked a little confused.

"Really?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 pm

Because ive only ever desired one person. And that is you." She finished and he blushed red. He returned her feelings and asks her if it was okay to try again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 pm

"Go right ahead Brandon. I trust you..." She said blushing a little at him but Brandon sits up on the bed while she was looking. He watches her as he just looked at her but not sure how to make the first move. Is he going to do it or did she have to? Brandon looks at her face but his face still was flushed red.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 am

Ooc im walking to citrus hieghts 6 miles away hopefully i work if not i wasted the trip. So if i am not back in 2 hours im working or depressed
    Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 am

Bic: brandon starts slow kissing her. He was worried about going too fast or too slow but he knew he had to strike while she was heated and a kiss was always a good idea he thought
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 pm

She blushes from the sweet kisses but remained still just for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:06 pm

"Melina, Is there any place you don't want me to go? Just tell me and I won't go there.." He asks because he didn't want to do something she didn't like. She looked down still blushing a little. "I trust you remember? All I want for you to do is just be yourself for me."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 pm

"Really? But what if I go too much? What if I cross something with you and make you angry? I don't want to upset you Melina since your so kind." He said but she blinks to then blush from his words. He really did care so much about her space but she also grew curious. Brandon didn't want to hurt her or do something wrong till she grabs his hands to rest on her shoulders that made him blush.

"As I said, I trust you silly but you have to trust me. I want to see this for myself...so go ahead. Touch where ever you want to see for yourself....I won't bite." she said but he gulps looking at her shoulders to slowly move them down her arms but feeling her skin being soft as Melina blushes feeling his warm touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:04 am

"Yes you will you'll bite your pillow then your bed then your fingers then me." He said and she shivered at how close he was to her reactions to seeing intense pleasure in front if her. It was like he could sense it. He touches her hands first then slowly started rubbing the joints in her fingers before mixing his fingers with hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:40 am

Melina was blushing feeling his soft touch on her hand, looking down at them then towards his face. He seems to be focused on making her feel good and himself so she lets him. His hands got her joints to relax but watches his fingers moving on to the other fingers that was slowly curling slightly. What was he planning on doing now? Their fingers were moving and rubbing against each other for a little while but she just watches this now curious to what he'll do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:31 pm

His hands slide up to her face bringing her hands up to her neck as she shivers wanting him to do more. He blushed red feeling her heating up and reacting to his touch
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:42 pm

She keeps still while feeling his touch but her body burns slightly because of it. Brandon keeps moving his hands up and down against her skin. He feels her twitching before letting out a slight shiver when his hands moved against her skin more. Watching her expressions was really cute and hot but he keeps silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:44 pm

She feels his hands travel avross her chest as it remains in her shirt and bra.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Melina shuts her eyes relaxing from his touch but whimpers again when his hands moving and squeezing against her bra that cupped her breasts. He gulps feeling they were big for someone of her age but he tried not to lose focus on touching. He wanted to take things slow before moving own to her stomach then back up on her back. She arches her back to suddenly fall against his chest but he blushes feeling this.

He feels up her back more but Melina lightly moans from the touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:09 pm

His hands move across her body touching every inch of her then he revisited the spots she re.ated too steongky ince more for wach spot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:20 pm

She kept still panting in and out feeling his hands before she yelps when one spot was pressed against . Melina whimpers feeling more weaker that she hugs him tightly against her body but slowly knew Brandon was blushing because of it. He keeps working on making her feet good before slowly pulling her closer still feeling her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:33 pm

He kisses her neck a little adding a kiss to her cheek as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Melina just held onto him while feeling him hold her up and against his body. She knew he was still taking his time but all this touching and cuddling was going to make her really want him and they won't stop. Not even taking it slow will matter anymore. She feels him kissing her neck more slowly while holding the side of her cheek but Melina leans her head the other way to give him more room.

She shivers again when his lips made contact with her skin but it felt good.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

He kisse sup her neck hearing light soft whimpers as she feels hotter. He was burning and keeps his kisses soft and sweet. His touch was a bit rough.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:06 pm

The feeling was making it more harder to think but Melina finds it relaxing and gentle. He slowly pulls her against his body but was massaging her body when another soft moan came from her lips and leaning against him. It felt good to be in his arms like this but knew he won't show mercy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 am

She sensed whst she wanted as he touches her dripping her breast a bit hard. He heard her louder reaction thinking she liked it here. Right?

She loved it more and felt wet feeling his touch then she gasps oit with a moan as he squeezed one breasts a bit hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Brandon blushes watching her reacting to his touches on her body but tried not to let it get to him at the moment. He slowly squeezes and rubs her breast a little more that the nipple was pressed against his palm. She shivers from the touch but leans her head back when his fingers kept rubbing back and forth against her covered pussy. Already she felt damp in between but she wanted more of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:20 am

Would you be able to help me make this better for you? "He asks slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 pm

"H-Huh? What mmmm d-do you mean?" she panted feeling his touch getting more better while Brandon blushes to slowly try to help her enjoy it. Even with no idea to this he seems to know it perfectly. Melina whimpers feeling him squeezing her breast again that he slowly moves his fingers to push and rub against her nipples that made her twitch to shake.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 pm

I mean guide my touch and affections where they will feel best." He said kissing her neck once more

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 am