Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

His desired one

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: His desired one

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:31 pm

They visit each other often and over the next week discover they were in love with one another but hides it from each other
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:30 pm

At times Brandon sees her and checks on her so she was okay. However, over time he did see others visiting her. Females were no issue for him but males made Brandon slightly angry. He didn't like it when males came to see her unless they were family but she tells him they were far away since she moved from her old home town. Their was even a male right now in her apartment asking her for some help as others tried to get a date from her but Melina always said no in a nice way.

"Are you sure you don't want to see me later on? I know a great place for dinner we can go to."

"No thank you from that but Its sweet." she said.

"Awww are you sure? Are you dating someone?" he asked getting closer while Melina backed up.

"No, not really at the moment.."

"Then maybe you are still open.....or is that guy next door your boyfriend?"

"Well no. We've hung out as friends...." she said but he decided to ask another question.

"Sounds like he's a friend alright if you guys aren't even together." he said to touch her thigh but she moves his hand away from that.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?"

"No. So could you not do that? Besides, we are still friends and all....but either way I'm not complaining.."she stood up ready to get some tea but he stops her to grab on one of her wrists. Melina gasped from the harsh grab to look back at him.

"I don't believe that......"

"What are you doing? Let me go..."she started struggling against his hold before he shoves her down and falls on top of her to see her startled look on her face to trap her with a blush.

"If that's the case then how is he your boyfriend? You're not lying to keep me away are you sweetheart?"

"No, I'm not lying. Though can you let me up? This is rather uncomfortable.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:08 am

He wasnt about too until he hears a knock and it was brandons knock. Melli wished to go see him or twlm him to come in but her mouth was covered. This man was not going to let her go without a fight
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Melina struggles from under the male as he keeps her down from making a noise before he glares at her. He might do something to make her stop if she didn't behave. Her eyes looks more angry because of it before hearing Brandon knock once more. Again no response. He knew she was home from hearing her voice or was the other in the apartment trying to keep her away from him?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:14 pm

They hear the lock beginning to turn before he opened it and brought in a bag of food. He walked straight to the kitchen where they were and saw the man in the act of covering her mouth as she struggles against him. The man threw his spare knife at brandon who ducked dove at the man pushing him off her as she clawed the mans face before rushing to brandons appartment which stood open. Saying nothing the man left running as brandon glared. He let the man go knowing in time he would be punished by his own missdeeds.

Melli hugged brandons pillow on his bed terrified in his room as the door was locked she heard someone enter the appartment and shivered whimpering at what happened and fearing that brandon didny make it. "Melli its over... you can come out now." He said softly and she hears him sliding down the wall tired from the wtestling match with the man.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:27 pm

She gasped seeing this and rushes over to check on him in hope he was okay. Brandon did say he was alright but just tried and weak because of it. He saved her and now she figures he could be more than she thought. "Are you sure you will be okay Brandon? I don't know if you.....I mean.."

"Shhhhh...at long as you are okay, I'm alright." he said gently to her but she started crying before quietly hugging him close not saying a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:01 pm

He couldny understand why she was so syressed but he knew she was strwssed and held her close to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:24 pm

She kept quiet hugging him tighter in hopes he was alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:42 pm

ill be finehe told her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:43 pm

She kept quiet still holding onto him gently with both arms wrapped around his shoulders. Brandon had the guess that Melina grew more worried about him after what happened that she slowly keeps silent to whimper slightly. Her eyes keep quiet again that he just held her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:41 pm

He was happy she was okay and she gulped as fear of never seeing him again melted into an intense desire to be his. Even just once. Being close to him like this with him hot and sweaty combined witb the fact he just saved her life really mad ehim atteactive to her more than ever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:15 pm

After they sat there for a good while, Melina helps him up from the floor and into his room so she can take care of him during the time. He watches her help him with simple things till regaining his strength but she mostly did many of them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:35 am

She took care of him and syffered as he got sick from the fight
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Melina was seen now cooking and making some things of tea to help him out. Her eyes didn't leave his sight whenever he was tried or something like that. However, he was hoping that she wasn't angry about taking care of her. Melina didn't mind in honesty but was placing some ice pack on his forehead. He sleeps thanks to that but gently sees Melina now being calm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:30 am

She shook her head to clear it only an hour before he called out her name suddenly gripping her arm tightly in his delerium and she burned hot to his touch foggubg her mind. She shakes her head to clear it and resume her cooking. He was resting his head clearer as the poison was thinning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 pm

She noticed that but didn't say a thing after that. Right now taking care of him was her top task on her list so other things will have to wait. But the feeling of the touch did effect her slightly since her cheeks still were flushed pink. When she was finished cooking, she goes to check up on him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Melli saw him waiting for her in his bed while looking to the side seeing her. It seems he was was still flushed but with a cool ice rag it could help a little bit. She sits down on a chair near his bed and shows the food she cooked for him.

"You didn't have to....do that for me."he mutters to see her shake her head.

"I wanted to. Now, please try to eat....."As she fed him her heart pounded from his case and how dazed he gets around her that he drifts to dark places he never spoke of. His mind only was thinking of two things: Getting better and the dark things he could do with Melina.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:30 pm

She still was feeding him the food after a little while but sees Brandon breathing in and out after chewing his food. Just as she was about to give him more, her hand stops seeing his gaze fixed upon her own eyes. That strange gaze made her blush and gulp slightly to shake it off and feed him again until he was done.

"H-How was it?" she asked setting the bowl down on a table.

"It was delicious...thank you." He said touching her lap that she blushed again but darker to shiver slightly from his touch.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm

"I'm glad you are feeling better after all that. I just hope to help you in any other way if I can."she said gently holding his hand but he just looks at her not sure how to say anything else but just admiring the thought of showing care for him made him rub against the leg slowly.

She didn't move feeling his hand touching her but Melli just looks at him still blushing. What was he trying to tell her? Was it something else wrong with him or was he trying to show her something? Her face flushed a deep pink that he sees her moving a hand up his arm and was feeling him to get up from the bed and sit on the side.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing....I just wonder i-if your still....okay yourself...are you....."She slowly touches his cheek to feel him nuzzle into it but she bit her lip to rub against it. He was so cute looking at that but she knew he still was recovering still because of it. Melli slowly moved her other hand from the side to touch his chest to move up and down.

He didn't seem to mind either way before she shook feeling his toned muscles under the shirt that she slips it under to feel his skin. He was a bit shocked feeling her hand and rubbed her back using the other hand as she started to show her desires for him. Her lust for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:23 pm

'W-what's happening to my body? Why am I.....t-touching him like this?'Melina thought while her hand kept moving against his chest that her eyes looked down to feel his gaze on her. His other hand still rubs against her back that he moves down against the spine. That caused her to gasp and shiver feeling that but he sees her leaning forward near him that Brandon pulls her on top of him as she gasped again in shock.

She was now on top of him but Melina tries to move but he wouldn't let her. They looked at one another not saying a thing before she relaxed and the same for him. She couldn't clear her mind before he slowly lowering her down and gently kisses her lips. Melli whimpers feeling more weaker now from the touch.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:29 pm

The both of them were making out slowly as she and him kiss in hunger. His arms wrapped around her hips while her hands touch his cheek. They moaned in the kiss before Melli breaks it panting out that she shifts slightly to try helping him.

Brandon panted seeing her turn around to expose her lower half still wearing shorts as she was about to reach for something. That sorta snaps him out of it to grip her hips. "M-Melina....W-wait....." He says as she reached to feel his lump.

"H-Huh? Why?" She asks wanting him and keeps closer.

"Because I don't want to regret anything."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:34 pm

"Ah! Oh d-dear. I'm so sorry Brandon..I don't know what came over m....me..." She said then stopped looking quiet but slowly lets go and gets off him as Brandon remained silent because of it. Either way, Melina looked down feeling silent and embarrassed that she moves up and goes ahead with feeding more of his food that remained. Either way, they remained silent but not did anything else.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 pm

"What i mean is... I don't want to hurt you ir make you uncomfortable." He said and she realized he never knew the touch if a woman.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 pm

"Wait, you mean you never........." She asked seeing Brandon shaking his head but she didn't say something about it. Maybe Brandon could explore something else that would help that.

"That's why I don't want to do something that will hurt you and cause you to feel like I used you like some toy." he said to look down but Melli knew he wouldn't as she grabs his hand to gently smile.

"You won't..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Shr looked down he asked the same question he was asking himself

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm