Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

His desired one

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

His desired one

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:01 am

Today was sorta boring with heavy rain coming down from full rain clouds. No one could have guessed it was gonna rain this hard. However no one can predict it except the weather man as best as they can. It was weird really because others been telling their neighbor about the weather but some either ignore it or move on.

Brandon could hear the heavy rain pattering against the window. Watching the dark clouds moving along in the sky in this boring neighborhood. Ever since he moved here nothing really going on. Just the same people throwing arguments or fighting. People drinking some strong stuff and end up passed out on the floor in their home or hallway. Even some taking a girl for their best interest to impress and show off. He just didn't find life here any better now.

So far, their has been fights, arguments, and none attractive females that are just looking for money and guys to trick. In honesty, Brandon wanted to move but this place was perfect and his job was close by so he wouldn't have to drive so far.

Even if he wanted to move he couldn't. Why? None of the other apartments or houses were available right now. He might as well just take a seat and wait for this rainy day to lit up. When he raises his glass near his lips, a knock was heard to make him sigh. Great another visitor. This was the tenth time someone came to his door asking for sugar. Sometimes money was asked which got him almost yelling at them. Or someone he didn't know trying to crash here for a while. He didn't want another one of them bothering him today. It was too much.

Brandon stood up to set the cup down and goes to answer to the door, ready to yell at this person, whoever they were and tell them to leave. He wasn't in a happy mood and nothing was going to change that.

"Hello? Who's there?" he calls from the door but didn't hear anything at the moment to annoy him more.

"*Sighs and unlocks the door* Look, if it's another one of you guys trying to get me out of this house then I'll-" when he opens the door his words stops completely. Standing in the hallway was someone he never saw before.

It was a female with long brown hair and gentle indigo eyes. Her expression shows one of a friendly one but same with her fashion wear. Brandon didn't know but was this woman new here in the apartments?

"Ummm, hi there. I'm your new next door neighbor. It's nice to meet you mr..."

"Ahem, Brandon. Brandon Maboroshi. Who are you?" He held a hand out to her as she takes it and gives a slight shake for hello. He seems pretty nice to her.

"I'm Melina but many call me Melli. I have more nicknames but I think others like the one I just told you." she said smiling but Brandon didn't say anything before clearing his throat.

"I see....well, they never told us about another new face moving here."

"I guess but I was going to be on the first floor but the apartments were full so I'm up here. Even right beside you so I hope you are okay with it." Melli smiled hearing that but giggles to shut her eyes. He sure was funny.

"It's fine. Just hope you enjoy your stay here in these old homes."

"Hmmm, thank you kind sir."she was about to say something else before her watch goes off. Brandon sees Melina check her watch to see it was 4:33. Did she have to do something today or was she still un packing her things?

"Oh darn. I thought I had more time but I guess not. I need to do something at the moment. Plus you seem to have been busy so I'll leave you be. I just hope we will become great neighbors. Have a good day, Brandon." Seeing her smile with a giggle, she goes ahead to her apartment beside his and goes inside, shutting the door.

Brandon didn't have any words or comment about this but somehow, he was more worried about meeting Melli and seeing how beautiful she was. He shuts the door and re locks it, heading to his living room to sit down and drink his water. Somehow, he felt more relaxed and happy to see a new face but something else was felt; something of a burning desire to make her his. Was it normal for him? That was not easy to say.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: His desired one

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:42 am

She grew curious about him and he took an interest in her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:54 am

Maybe one day or soon they might meet again. He could ask if she wanted to come over for some lunch. Or maybe she might do that but with ice cream. In honest thoughts they just didn't know and was lightly blushing to their thoughts of what they should say.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:57 am

He called her for ice cream a few days later and she knewjudt the place
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 am

She looked around the place to see a few things going around the new neighborhood. It was really nice and cozy for a place like this but Melina wonders if she was at the right street. Her eyes slowly just sighed before gently turning around for something else. Before long she finds the ice cream place and walks inside of the building to see others eating some yummy treats with the ice creams.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:13 am

He was waiting for her and ordered her favorite making her blush as he had it too. Melina didn't know that the ice cream he got was the same kind like hers which made her smile.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:35 am

"T-thank you but you didn't have to. I could have bought it if you wanted me to." she said gently to him while holding her icecream but he shook his head with a small smile. Brandon wanted her to feel okay at his side so why not? They just met and she seems a little more happier than most he's spoken to.

"I don't mind at the slightest my dear so please. I hope you enjoy the ice cream so we can maybe talk with each other for a while."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:37 am

She never said why it was her favorite but it always aroused her. She smiled watching his surprise when it got h8m and the table tilted a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:26 am

She blinks watching this but Brandon offers her a smile while she smiled back thinking he was so sweet. Why did others warn her about him? They said he was rude selfish and really crabby but seeing him close. He was sweet, generous, kind, and knows how to be nice. She didn't know why people tend to lie about others this way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:02 pm

He got one for himself too and eats it slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Melina was blushing from the sweet taste of the treat while holding it with both hands. She wonders if he was loving his treat too since he took a bite. They tried to savor the sweetness and flavor of their treats while talking about a couple things together. Melina started knowing a little something about him while she learned a bit of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:30 am

She liked most things he said and she burned when he asked her if she was alright. Her heat started to show and he took notice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 am

"Are you sure you are alright? You seem to be flushed red from the whole experience. If you need me to get you some medicine I will Melina." He didn't want her to seem sick or something like that but he saw her shaking her head no while gently showing a sweet smile.

She was okay but this was only a small meet up like the rest so why was it different this time? Her face was more flushed than usual and she wasn't sure why or what was going on at the moment. After saying she was okay once more Brandon shrugs his shoulders and nods to go back to his ice cream. He was even much more nicer than other people were but she wouldn't do too much of spacing out.

They even got a few more ice creams to share to where they started sharing stories with one another.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:20 am

The ice cream was delicious and her stories were more so.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:32 am

He and her shared a few good laughs while speaking of their stories but their were some that was sorta sensitive to them. One where she just looks slightly down and not liking the memory. For him he tries to now scare her with a dark angry glare that comes when even speaking about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:26 am

It was about his past and how painful it was for him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:43 pm

She gently reaches to touch his hand not wanting to upset him no more if bringing the past up was this painful. However knowing he was this strong got her very curious about it. Her eyes just looked more worried because of it that she gently sees him look up right at him.

"I'm sorry that I brought this up to you Brandon. I hope I didn't make you angry."

"No no I'm alright. It's nothing as bad.." he said quietly because of it but gently looks right at him. In some way hearing his words because of it but gently reaches his cheek because of it. She didn't want to give much because of it. Right now this was a proud happy moment for everyone and maybe for him too.

"Lets not speak of it okay? How about we move on.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:18 pm

He agreed and stAyed silent
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:00 pm

They decided to relax and just have more time with one another. The day getting better and better that they quietly goes ahead to seeing the day passing along.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:03 pm

He smiles and told her he was going on a walk and when he left she cleaned up the house a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:23 pm

She didn't say a thing after a while but still kept cleaning up right after because of it. However, she didn't say much because of it to think if he was okay. Brandon was already back home drinking a few things but she quietly was in her own home still trying to be all well and grand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:26 pm

She watched him come back and hugs him when he returned happy he was okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Brandon did tell her he was alright but just needed some time to clear his head. The walk and time to himself helped and was feeling slightly better now. She was happy to hear that and offered some coffee for him to drink but he politely declined.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:04 pm

He was always looking at her with a hungry look in his eye
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:37 pm

She smiled looking out from the window of her apartment to see the outside. Second for Brandon hers was close near his own. That way he can see her whenever she came out to look or even went to visit her if needed. His mind and heart only said something because of it. Watching her body while she did things and just being herself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm