Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Kingdome of the Darker Organization

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Kingdome of the Darker Organization

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:48 pm

It was another hot summer day as a large kingdom was ruled over by a king that was known through out the land. He was known for claiming a gentle heart during the day but at times, he is not what he seems during the night. He really was a demonic demon where all females would come to just serve him for his granted wishes.

They were told of the rewards he gives and happiness they feel but over time, Brandon was looking for his main love which he hopes to get later today. Many kings brought many beautiful ladies to see if they fit Brandon's needs but half are either set free, stayed to work for him, or simply just placed in a better position. He didn't know how selfish human men were when it comes to claiming riches and wealth.

Seems like the same from back home but it's only not as worse. Brandon was the head king for the kingdom as he was checking on a few things later on. However his mind wonders about the girl he once knew and loved before they lost each other many years ago. Some say she left. Others say she died. Some tell him to move on but Brandon couldn't. She was the one person that cared about him and wished to share their days more closer.

"................"He knew she was still alive but it took time to re find her again and he will. As he was doing that work that remained on his desk, he heard a knock on his door. Who could it be at this hour? He still had many documents to do and go through before finishing for the remaining time in the day.

"Come in..." he sees a maid standing there but she was looking at him with her calm eyes. She had both hands closed together in front of her white apron but looking at Brandon's face.

"We are all ready for the organization later sire. The new group of maids have arrived for you to look over. Their waiting at this moment for your appearance."

"Good; I'll be right down to meet with them soon. Tell them to wait till then." he said but the maid nods, leaving his room to go on with her business. Brandon was looking to his work but decided to take a break as she stands up and heads on down.

After Brandon took take a shower and gets dressed while fixing his hair. He simply gazed upon his reflection. He was checking his clothes to be sure everything was just right. His hair nice and neat. Even his own reflection was okay. He gives a nod and heads to the door to head downstairs.

As the maid said their was a group of girls waiting for him while they were blindfolded for the time being. No female was to place their gaze upon him unless he picked them. Right now they were un worthy to even be in the same room. Brandon looks at them before walking over to speak to the maid.

"These are the new picks?"

"Yes, Sire. They are your new picks so please. Take your time to choose whoever you wish. I'll be sure to do what is needed for the rest." She said as Brandon nods and took a look at the group. He did admit they were beautiful ladies but he will only pick one to be his main maid. At the first three he wasn't impressed since he could tell that some lied or did something in order to get here. That was not his style.

He liked things when one was clean and pure of things. Not filled with lies. hate. And dishonesty. No that wouldn't do for him. The maid did lead the non picked out the room and become the lesser maids till it was just two more but he didn't pick her to leave one last girl. He looks at her up and down but saw she seems healthy.

Skin tone was nice. Beautiful long brown hair to her upper thighs. He didn't say anything but he didn't know her. From what he didn't see, this girl was really different. She used to be the princess to her old kingdom before his knights destroyed it months ago and her people, leaving them all without mercy or a home. She wasn't happy with the attack but the knights did as Brandon orders.

At first, he thought she was a servant when he first met her, remember her wearing some maid uniforms back then but she was faking her identity because of it. Now, she was his own personal special maid where she had to do whatever he told her. He didn't say anything while Melina was looking away from him but Brandon looks to the other maid, waving her off so he and her can be alone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Kingdome of the Darker Organization

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:00 am

You can relax now. He said when they were alone and she painted burning red suddenly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:52 am

"S-sire?" Even her voice was soothing and gentle. Brandon wasn't sure just yet but he looks to the other maid that walks over after helping the non picked to the other room. She seems to look at him before Brandon turns to head to his room while the maid helped Melina follow. She still couldn't see while walking too.

However she didn't want to step on anything or walk into things like the wall and doors. She did trust the maid that was her eyes right now till she was able to remove the blindfold. In a couple minutes they arrived to his chambers and the maid helps her stand still before going to get some clothes for her. Brandon stood and waited to look at her and walking in a circle to check her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:54 am

He removed her blindfold to see her eyes as he watched her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 am

He could see that she really knows most of the rules the other top maids have said to new comers. No eye contact is to be made unless your allowed to by him. However many broke this rule and ended up being set free or just placed in punishment. Nope she followed rules before Brandon looks away from her as she looks down not at his face.

"You are allowed to look at me if you wish. Many have did the same thing you know." he said this in a gentle tone but she shook her head since she's still not allowed.

"A maid is not to look into the eyes of her great ruler unless he said fully of it being alright. I just couldn't. she said in a more sweeter tone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:27 am

You aren't just a maid when we are alone. He reminded her and she burned got when she felt his touch
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:37 am

"I don't understand sire. The maid told me that I was just going to be that. To help you with daily tasks you ask or need from me." That was what she said right? Maids do their jobs here for him and maybe other masters when visiting but her main objective is helping him with what he asked.

Brandon shook his head but looks at her as he stood in front of her and sees the same maid walking back inside to set some new clothes down for her to dress in then leaves. "I guess they never told you much at the moment until you were used to your new position I take it? No worries, I'm sure you'll understand soon enough."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:39 am

She didn't get it yet but she burned hot hearing that she was supposed to be his companion or spouse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:24 am

"Was that all they told you when you were brought here? Nothing else that could have slipped their tongue?" he saw more confusion on her face but wonders what that might be during the time. Was something going to be explained in a later time? Or was this a test? Seeing more confusion on her face he decided to answer for her.

"You have more main duties than the maids I know and have. In short words dear you are to be my main spouse. Companion." he said as Melina blinks to look up at him slowly to show a shocked expression. She was going to be a closer maid to him?! But that's a high honor here in this kingdom. How in the world did she even get this sort of thing?

"You m-mean I..I'm.."

"Yes. You're my main side maid that is to help me with daily tasks. Making sure most of my work is noted and ready for me. And other simple tasks. No worries dear. This is not a hard job."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:51 am

He let her speak mand smiled
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:29 pm

"I..I understand but I'm not sure about it. How are you sure about this? I get I'm going to be your maid now sire but I don't know if I'm okay with it." She said quiet without looking down from his eyes again. Melina wasn't sure about this but Brandon was then looking a little silent. Brandon just looks at her own expression before gently scratching his head.

"Yes, I understand that you are nervous about this. Though, I guess you seem to not fully understand just yet. No worries, you will know in due time."

"......."

"Are you okay my dear?" he asked gently towards her but Melina didn't say a thing to look more silent again because of it. Seems that she was still getting used to this sort of thing and wasn't sure about things. Maybe in some way she can learn more and more as time moves along.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:21 am

She lived there for a month learning about this place and making friends kind souls who looked out for her and always knew what to say about anything she asks. Tbis was a haven for all sorts whobwanted a second change in life. She was fed and healthy for really the first time in her life and she was rarely asked to do anything she didnt like.

The nights she spent asking and answering questions if her master who wasnt too bad .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Of course Brandon didn't mind answering any questions Melina wanted to ask him since she seems to enjoy hearing most of the answers. However some were not meant to be answered which was why he skipped them. Melina understood that and didn't wish to cause anger towards him but still remained asking them. During the late evening, Melina was cleaning his desk and getting tomorrows paper work ready for her master that was already taking a shower for the evening.

She saw the desk nice and tidy. The books staked up in two rows and the main map seen of the land. His paper work in the work bin beside another item that was something he takes care of. He sure was always busy for a vampire like him but she didn't complain about it. After a couple minutes she sees the door opening with steam flowing out into the room when her master stepped out of the bathroom to his bed.

Her eyes went back to the floor showing respect till he takes a seat and looks over to her. He sees her walking over to get some clothes for him with a bed robe beside him. Next she was drying him just in case some water was missed and then given his clothes to dress. She didn't look at him as he got dressed till she held out his robe which was taken and put on.

"Is everything prepared for tomorrow?"

"Yes, everything is ready so when you wake up your paper work is there. I made sure to re write your list of what is needed to be done. Same with things being checked on. You have a meeting in the morning at 11 with the leader of the next land since she's been waiting for a response. Either way I'll keep you updated sir."

"I see. Very good."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 am

He stepped infront if her and she saw it just once as she was closing her eyes and he opened the blinds to veiw the courtyard it was busy that day and he smiled walking to go get his training outfit on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:09 pm

She started with cleaning up his bedroom while making sure the bed was fixed and even shown better. Before long, she saw Brandon working on some thing in the court yard while Brandon just remained silent. Before long the room was done and she was working on cleaning up the hallway and some things right after. She quietly looked at some books and some other things till she was cleaning the hallway.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:36 pm

She found books about her fantasies and a few things she didnt hear of
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Melina didn't question this but kept working on cleaning the area.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:56 am

Some of the darker ones were copies of her favorites and it made her distracted when she thought about him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:17 am

She decided to ignore it while doing her job but dusting and fixing his bedroom chambers for his pleasure. Melina didn't remember things for her own reason and decided not to let it become a problem towards losing herself. Her eyes looked up right at the window knowing her master was busy with training and other things that she just looking down about it.

Light humming was heard from her lips before seeing the door opening to see a maid standing there looking silent and quiet about something. "I am coming to check up on you miss. Are you doing alright for the time being after working here?" she asked but Melina nods fixing up his bed now.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, I'll leave you to it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:43 am

As she finished she was hit by a desire for him si fwirce she fell on his bed which makes it worse. She was red and panting as her chest got tighter and hotter from his scent. She weakly whines feeling hwr body butning out of control as she licks his pillow to taste. Just a taste made her worse before she gets up and rushes out leaving wetness trail behind her. She never felt that strongly before and so overpowering. She got away and caught her breath falling weak to her knees. Her chores were finished and she wasnt near him or his room si wht was she so hot?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:03 am

Her fingers twitch that gave her the desires to pleasure herself. The same to feel her heated wet skin and even the insides while doing so. Melli just leans against the wall of her room trying to clear her mind before another heated wave of pleasure hits her that made her moan accidentally but she covers her mouth. The feeling ached and burned to almost hurt but she was gripping the lower part of her maid gown feeling her panties damp with her juices.

'W-why? Why is my body feeling this hot? Why am I aching for his touch? Master might already have someone to wed or is married and it's so dirty to think of him. However, the risk makes it better....even in between my legs it burns so much....I can't stop it..' Fingers started lowering under the skirt where she was so close to touch it but should she dare? What if the other maids hear and rushes to help her to only find her pleasuring herself? Would that make her master angry?

Or would it arouse him? Seeing one of his servants easing her lions of pleasure, feeling horny by the passing second. She could see it now; he finds her sitting on the floor on her room with fingers rubbing against the lips of her pussy and spreads them open. He could see her insides damp with wetness that she noticed his eyes starting right at her. That same dark hungry look of wanting her. Melli moves her fingers in and out of her body releasing moans of pleasure and begging him to take her. She wanted him but he would tease her to make it where she couldn't have him just yet and continue what she's doing.

More moans past her lips, head leaning against the wall while thrusting her fingers in that her knuckle hits the clit making it worse. She cums over and over again in the heat before her master lifts her up and deeply kisses her that made her cum even harder. His tongue swirling against her own and lowering his own hand to push thicker fingers inside of her. The sensation made her groan against his kiss but he didn't stop. He wanted to make her feel so good she'll never forget it. His hunger only grew when she heard the sound of ripping fabric and being left in her panties and bra.

He lowers down to mess with her breasts earning another moan but she watches him feeling desperate for more. He was just teasing her or playing with her mind until she couldn't take it.

Melli shook with a moan and shudder leaning against the wall until-

She gasped shaking her head but looks around seeing she's in the room alone still. Melli might have went into her own imagination for a while but looks seeing her fingers and hand coated in juices. Shaking her head, she stood up and goes to take a shower to clean herself off. Then threw on some spare maid dress and was okay but the heat remained and the same for his taste before she leaves the room to help with other chores that could be needed. As stated, others were dusting or fixing the rooms of Brandon's estate but was happy talking and the same for Melli too as she polishes the silver wear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:34 am