Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A hunter's time

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A hunter's time

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:16 pm

"Yes and no i feel better but niw im aroused and want to take you till you break " he said looking at her hurngrily
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:27 pm

"I'm glad to hear you are doing better now but I-" she stops speaking hearing that last part that her cheeks flushed red to quickly turn around at him. What in the world did he just say? "E-excuse me? What did you-" she asked holding her wrist but he looks down panting feeling her blood fueling his own blood that his body was changing a little.

"I-I don't know how to explain it. Right now, the blood helped me b-but....now I get this urge to rip your clothes off, pleasure you till you cum over and over again. Then take you so hard that we break this bed and destroy the wall with cracks..I just feel....really hot right now." he growls holding his head more but Melli quickly looked more nervous to slowly looking away from him. She didn't say anything else but slowly saw him laying back but she can see him breathing and coated in sweat.

"You never s-spoke to me like that before Brandon. What in the world did this come from?"

"I don't know...I just..I just want you. I n-need to mate until I'm breaking you and I'll break you even more....."

"......Great, your talking nonsense but maybe their is something to help this pass. Give me a second.." she said looking for some medicine here in this room but he only claws at the mattress this time that she heard the tearing from his nails. His whole body burns and aches for this that his fangs only gotten hotter with venom spilling from them into his mouth. That only caused his head to almost burst with thoughts to how he should cover Melli with his marks. To make her his mate but she wouldn't fight back would she? Knowing she'll moan and beg for him until she breaks.

"........"

"Hmmm....no...no....that's not it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:30 pm

He sneaked up behind her and bites her neck injecting her with his venom and making her feel hiw deeply he was lusting for her. If he could he would claim her now all for himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 pm

She gasped feeling that and the burning sensation in her neck before moving away from Brandon to cover her neck. His venom was flowing into her blood stream and down into her heart as Melli leans against the wall blushing a little from it. He watches her leaning against the wall but he only sees her twitch and burn that her legs twitches.

"W-what did you do.....to me?" she asked looking to the side but Brandon walks over to her that he gently touches her chin to keep her head to the side and licks up against his bite. His venom was making her skin change but she didn't move to cause a whimper. Melli shut her eyes but Brandon gently pulls away from him and slowly breathes against her neck smelling her scent.

"B-brandon, I asked you a question....what did you do to my body?" she asked feeling worse now before he gently moves one hand down from her shoulder to her hand to the one she bandaged up.

"Gave you some aid but I will ask you this and hope for a good answer. I want you. I want to mate with you. I want to claim you for my own till we break this bed. You will be good and let me will you? Besides, I know you liked it from cumming a while ago." she blushes hearing him say that but she shoves him back flushed even worse.

"What has gotten into you? You never acted this way before....."

"That's because I've never been this horny for you....so my little one, won't you let me claim you as my own? I'll be sure to make you feel good....."

"....I....I don't know if I-" she sees him lowering down to get near her legs and quickly lifts her up into his arms and carries her to the bed that was going to be destroyed in a few seconds. She grunts from the toss and sees him holding her hips to quickly lap against her clothes pussy. The feeling made her jump a bit but he keeps a strong hold on her while doing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Her juices soaked through and he lucked roughly as his saliva ay a hole in her bottims and underwear withing. Af ew minutes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:29 pm

She wasn't sure about this weird feeling but her body started getting hot because of it. Melli tried to get away from Brandon but he only pulls her close to sink his nails into her hips making her wince from the pain.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 pm

He licks hwr pussg hard and violently stabbin git to sting her before pushing deeper that it clamped shut on his to gue closing up comoletely from pleasure. He smiles. "If i were to push inside you tour pussy would clamo it off. I will enjoy breakthing that tight cunt of yours. He said rubbing it and licming worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:20 pm

"Ahh hah B-brandon, stop this right n-nowwww...hah please. Your not thinking clearly right now and i-is behaving more stranger than normal. Please, just let me go and I c-can find some medicine for you if I n-need to." she asked him in a gentle tone but only got a gasp from him after a moan leaves her lips. His tongue was lapping against her clit to close her legs but he forces them open to rub her clit even more.

"No need to, Melli. I'm just fine. Right now all I want is you and only you. I'll make sure this tight unused cunt becomes mine. You love it because I know what you want.." he said rubbing against her before pushing two fingers into her that made her gasp from the squish noise.

"N-Not your fingers! Get your fingers o-out of t-there Brandon....that's not...." she tried to speak but lowers her head feeling him thrusting them into her cunt deeply while she whimpers to grip the pillow. She just looked so cute squirming like that but that's not the end since they just started.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:33 pm

He slammed harder and spread her wide
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:56 pm

She whimpers from the pain but felt more weird since he could see inside of her. Inner walls clenching down on air to make him laugh looking. It was cute to see Melli this wanting but she was fighting her mind for it. "Look how cute you are. You're sure hungry for pleasure aren't you?" he teased.

"I-I'm not.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:31 am