Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A hunter's time

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A hunter's time

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 pm

In the old ways of the world, the earth was fully populated with humans that seemed to become allies with the dark creatures of the night. Vampires. These beasts were always seen helping others even during the time of the rising sun and high moon and always seems humans as their friends. However, one old vampire saw this as a curse, making other vampires turn against humans to reclaim the world as their own.

This also started the new age of hunters that were born and trained to attack and kill vampires that walked the earth. Some where starters, some were champions, and others were killed from battles with the beasts. Right now, the head leader of the hunters named Brandon Maboroshi was talking with his own beloved named Melina who was a hunter herself using magic to held aid him during the hunts. She was busy sewing some holes he got from attacks by two vampires, holding his shirt up while he keeps looking from the window.

Melina never understand why he seems so on edge. She did wish for him to relax and be happy together. Sure vampires lived on this earth like the days of old but at least the hunters were still on the case to keeping the lost ones in line.

"................"

She noticed him still looking at the moon but it seems his mind is really lost to make him sigh. Ever her too before feeling defeated with saying something.

"Love, why must you always stand near the window even after we are resting from today's hunt? Are you still worried we may have missed some vampires or is this something else?" He heard her voice but Brandon sighs to face her. She could see right on his face that something was wrong but he didn't wish to speak to her about it.

"It's nothing my beloved. You should just get ready for bed before the next assignment for the hunt."

"Love...I'm quite fine right now but you are not. Now please why don't you tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help you if we talked about it."

"Which is why their is nothing to talk about, Melina. Just please....lets get some sleep for tonight. I know you need i-"

"Is this from today Love? From that one moment..." she said stopping him but Brandon shuts his mouth to look at her then away quickly. So it was that. Melina sighed to look down at the knitting but still kept working on it.

"You are still worried about me getting hurt and bite from that vampire aren't you? Silly, I told you I was alright and even if the vampire bit me, I'm fine.."she said that Melina saw him not respond.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A hunter's time

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 pm

You are going to become like him. And you will need things we never did before things that want settle down with.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:09 am

"Settle down with? Brandon I don't understand. I already asked the doctor about this bite and he told me it's nothing. You were there remember? He said everything will be fine. I'm going to be fine." she didn't know he was this worried about the bite. She always trusted her doctor when it came to being careful.

However Brandon didn't want to skip a beat after she got bitten. He knew and feared she might turn into one of them. Into one of the vampires that were waiting in the dark. Hungry for human blood. Her blood. No he couldn't think like that! He had to do what he can to keep her safe. Brandon won't lose her like this. He turns to sit down beside on her the bed but didn't look at her. His mind racing with images of what might happen to her.

Melina looks at his worried face but she reaches to touch his back to rest her head against it. He felt her soothing touch but lowers his head to see his feet. They stayed like this for a while before Brandon turns fully around to hold her close.

"................."

"Love. Are you going to be okay? Is this bite really worrying you so much?" He didn't know if answering a lie was gonna make things better so might as well be honest.

"Melina. You know how I get when it comes to you and if other vampires try to hurt you. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you. What if you got killed? What if they drained you? What if a vampire kidnaps you that I couldn't find you? What if they did horrible things to you to make you beg for mercy? what if-"

"Brandon please breath. You need to stop and relax. Just breath.." she said gently to him as he looks down at her to remain silent. He didn't want her to worry about him to reach and touch her cheek. Even up close she still was beautiful. The same woman he loved for so long that he didn't want to lose her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:03 am

She saw his fears rising inside him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:36 am

Melina didn't know what to say or do to help calm him down but she wanted him to relax and just not over think this. Things will be alright to what she's told him over and over. She even wished to hope for him to just stay calm right after. Tonight would be just something to calm down but he still didn't even look behind her to slowly sigh.

".........."

"Love please. You have to please relax and just not think about it. I know this bite is making you worry about you know me better than that. I'll be alright you'll see. Right now, you need to sleep for the next time we have a mission. Lets forget about this because if you don't you're going to over think it." she gently mutters against his back but Brandon sighed to shut his eyes to be unsure about it.

"I know Melina I just don't want anything happening to you at any time. Don't you know how much you mean to me? Even from when I met you that is just well something else. I just wished to never have someone like before hurt you in some way. Just please....please..."

"Shhhhh...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:18 am

She loved him and knew how he felt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 am

"Lets not speak of this no more. You need to sleep right now so just worry about this no more. Just rest." She sees him about to speak but Brandon saw her shaking her head no. Sleep now and worry later. He knew she lays down and shuts her eyes to face the window again as the moon was high in the air but he still can't shake the feeling.

He wanted to get at the one that changed her but that might make things worse. Brandon sighed and lays in bed too and pulls her close to have her back against his front. He wanted her safe and protected with nothing hurting her unlike this bite. He didn't know why but it just felt off.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Her body was changing slowly to want him more because it was her only desire was to make him happy. He was tormented by this and she knew he needed something to distract him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:14 pm

Brandon just kept looking ahead but decided to shut his eyes to try and rest. Maybe a little sleep could clear his head just like it did for her sometimes. Whenever she felt angry or down in the dumps sleeping or food usual helps calm her down. Maybe he was over worrying about this but he was not sure if that vampire's bite was strong or a weaker kind. Many other monsters in this world tend to lie about things.

Even when it comes to how many of them were busy. Knowing one was to fix something he tends to help them just like her. Why did Melina have such a kind heart soul and yet she was doomed the moment the vampire bit her?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Her love for him only grew and soon she could feel his feelings and could learn how to help and a lot of his ideas were pervy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 pm

The next morning, both her and him were already on the move once again. She was walking through the forest with him as Brandon kept a look out just in case. He did wonder where everyone was or was it that she was busy with something else too. Either way she and him were still good with traveling.

"Brandon come on. You're falling behind."

He heard her calling towards him but gently hurries up carefully.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:01 pm

She was getting faster and stronger trying to burn off her lustful feelings as they travel
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Both her and him kept walking down the forest trail while observing the giant map she had during the time. She looked at it to see a fork in the road but it say for them to turn left. She did wonder why the right was off limits but it could be for something else at the moment so she won't break that. Brandon sees her turn to the left to walk ahead but he grew more worried because of it. He even wonders about the whole hormones with vampires.

She'll start giving off a scent to attract males to think she's claiming a mate. Same with her fangs showing. Eyes changing for a later time. Even figuring out of her new powers which may come in the way future. Brandon now had to be sure she will be safe from anyone that might try to claim her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 am

The mindless kind appear first and they both dispatch them until more intelligent forceful vampires appear setting a trap from him to draw him away while they try to claim her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

She took noticed to them and started shooting to keep them away or kill them since they lost their minds. Brandon took out the more dangerous ones just in case but he can see just how dangerous they were regarding it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:26 pm

He didn't know why he was so tired as he painted and fell to his knees. He didn't need blood for at least another month but he groans as his injuries and healing make him crave her blood more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:58 pm

She helps him up from the dirty ground to a near by inn that was close to town. After renting a room for the night, Melina gets him on the bed so he won't move as much. Somehow she grew worried about him as Brandon turns to lay on his side so he can rest. Even for a werewolf he sure was stubborn. Well maybe all the guys were but she wouldn't let it get to her as badly.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:16 pm

He groans as his fangs show themselves and she knew he needed blood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:50 pm

She tries to ask what was wrong but he couldn't say anything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:15 pm

The shadows shoe a beast poyncing on a young girl biting deep into her neck as he claimed he rblood she screams out being held into the bed hard and feeling him takin geverything out of her neck her will her blood her soul.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:30 pm

She grew worried seeing him rapidly breathing in and out with his fangs still exposed. This lust for blood was getting dangerous so maybe she can help him. Looking around, Melli takes out one of her throwing knives and held her wrist up. The sound of flesh being sliced reached his ears to smell something coming from it. He looks to see Melli slicing her wrist with blood spilling out as it really stung. She lowers it down near him as drops of it hits his cheek.

He sat up quickly to not have any get in his mouth but the drops that hit his face runs off to his chest or shirt. She knew he didn't wish to but he might have no choice. "You need to eat Brandon. I know you gave your word years ago you won't ever feed from me but I'm the only blood source you got. Now please drink." she held up her wrist but he looks away not wanting to smell it; the dangerous elixir of humans flowing within their bodies. The same warm drink many vampires ache for.

"I will not break that promise Melli. I remember years ago I wouldn't so maybe if I go and find a animal-"

"And have them blame you for the low live stock, no. Just eat from me and it should help. I want to help so go ahead and do it. Or I'll force you to." she said glaring but he was looking down at his lap but his eyes shut tight sensing something. The same feeling whenever his lust for blood got bad. He saw shadows around the room but they were hands and voices going inside of his head. They were surrounding him but she couldn't see them.

'What are you waiting for? Feed...Feed and get her elixir..'

'That will help your urge go down unless you wish to feed while you claim her.'

'She's not fully vampire but half, I heard theirs is really delicious. Why not have a taste....'

'Drink fool...drink and become lost to your desires......'

'Feeding from the wrist is good but the neck is way better.....'

'Feed...Feed....Feed...FEED!'

'You will never know the true desires of human blood......we need to it live to stay powerful....feed or we will make you....'

He grips the sheets to tear into it but Melli grew more worried to touch his back and it caused him to scream out. She moves her hand back from the sudden out burst but he grabs her bloody wrist to start lapping up her blood slurping pretty loud. She didn't say anything but grew worried since he never acted like this before. Was something wrong with him. His tongue moves across her cut but more of her blood spills out to his hand that his face was shadowed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:52 pm

He sucks her bloos hard panting and tryig ro resist but unable to
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:56 pm

"Brandon...." she's never seen him this lost before but she only could see him licking and sucking on her wrist harder and harder for blood. His fangs poke against the skin but he wanted to bite her. To taste her but he was groaning and moaning from how it was. His tongue was already coated in her blood but stops to pant rather animal like.

"....."

"Hah..hah..hah...." he was catching his breath still before going back to feeding. Melli only sat beside him while keeping him close as he keeps drinking her blood but some spills past his lips and onto the bed so blood drops were seen as well but she didn't push him away or anything. All Melli did was let him feed. For a while, she felt okay and it's sorta odd because she should be drained dry but wasn't. The sucking only got stronger to him growling and moaning in lust but she didn't say anything about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm

He finished pulling back with gliwing eyes as she moans cumming to feel bus fangs out of her wrist.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:13 pm

She carefully held her wrist as it bleeds but Brandon slowly just panted in and out that he cleans his fangs of the blood. Melli gently gets some bandages to wrap it up but looks at him as he tried to lay down holding his head.

"A-are you feeling better now?" she asked him but was done wrapping her hand and wrist up as Brandon wasn't sure how to respond to that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:57 am