Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Loyalty or betral

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Loyalty or betral

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:21 pm

Melli was looking down at the ground as she was breathing in and out very harshly. Her whole body stings and aches in pain. Her vision grew fuzzy. Everywhere she looked her skin was covered in bruises. She could even smell her own blood dripping down her skin onto the dirt ground under her.

She was sitting there holding one of her arms that seems to be broken from something but Melina lifts her head to look ahead of her. Laying on the ground near some fires and small holes were her children knocked out and covered in blood. The same image was with Shirko and Alexander as they looked up in worry but sadness still awake to look into the sky.

Her eyes looked up as well to see the same thing. Right above them with a darker energy force surrounding his body was her mate and husband Brandon. Lu was watching this beside him but looks down at the so called family since he was successful in claiming Brandon again but they have kept this fight going for days now.

Lu found it rather amusing for Melina to actually fight back against her husband and the same for the children. What other steps will they take to save him? "Oh Melina. My sweet beloved Melina. You know you can't keep this up forever. He's already beaten you and your so called children down to nothing. Just like the dirty dogs you are. What else can you do but surrender to me?" he laughed as Brandon was hovering in the air with his black wings.

"What I'm going to do is beat some sense into that head of his! He was forced to go with you! I demand you release my beloved and set him free Lu!"
    she said this while glaring at Lu before Brandon vanishes to be in front of her and shoots a energy beam at her to send her flying back. Alex and Shirko ran over to help her but Lu stops them as they had to fight him.

"Don't bother; he's mine again just like before and nothing of you, the boys, nor your can save him this time. I made sure to get a good grip on his mind this time so not even your love can save him." he laughed watching Brandon now fighting his wife as she was fighting back to block and hit back. Even if she was hurt, nothing was going to stop her from saving her husband.

"...."

"See? No matter what you do, he'll never become free again. Brandon and I will become powerful once again." Lu laughed this but Melina looks towards him in worry still hurt from the fight before.

"Damn it, Brandon snap out of it! It's me, Melli remember? You have to break free from Lu's mind control.." she yells but gets hit in the gut by him that shoves her into the ground deeply. She coughs up some blood before he was punching her deeper and deeper into the ground that she kicks him upward and flies upward as well. She held up one hand to show a silver energy ring in front of her that releases a wide blast back but Brandon stops himself to fire a black one as they clashed with each other.

The kids slowly woke up to look up seeing their parents fighting while Lu was laughing, thinking it was pointless for her to try saving him. Brandon let his guard down for him to take him back. Melli and Brandon glares at each other trying to power their attacks with each other that was sparking and making some vibrations that went around. She keeps moving her wings behind her back while Brandon did the same before he adds more energy to his to make hers get pushed back that she gets hit with his attack. Lu laughs seeing Melli get blasted done to earth but in a crater, badly hurt with her wings broken.

Shaking in pain, she tries to move but Brandon grips her throat to hold her down.

"MOM!"

"NO!" Lu saw the kids, Alexander, and Shirko rushing over to help her but Lu shocks them to make them pass out from his attack. He then turns to face this scene again, looking at Melli being helpless now and bleeding to death.

"Now, that's better. Its time to rid of the one thing that was getting in the way. Then your children will be next........Now, kill her Brandon..Kill her and end this." he said seeing Melli chocking but crying now that she was feeling weak.

"B-brandon.....please, you have to snap out of this and fight it. You know y-you don't want to do this.." she cries. "Don't listen to her, kill her right now. Kill her and lets be on our way. Just return to the way you used to be before meeting her." Lu said but Brandon didn't move nor speak.

"D-don't do this. I know the man I love is still in there somewhere. Just please...please come back to me.."

"Do it! Do it now! Break her neck, stab her heart! End her and lets be partners again.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Loyalty or betral

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:31 pm

He winked at her finally figuring out how to break control and slashed through mellow chest to make lu think she was dead so he could float and release brandon to let him cry. It was a solid plan and he tried it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:10 am

"Perfect my friend! Simply perfect! Finally after all that time she's dead and out of the way." Lu was jumping for joy to see this that he failed to see the blood wasn't even hers. Naw she knew he'll figure it out as he draws closer to touch Brandon's shoulder. "So, shall we leave and reunite once more?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:04 pm

He flexed and shoved the sword deeper into himself stabbing my through while melli cut his headoff temporary sending him away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Both her and him panted at the same time from being tired but falls onto the ground. The kids woke up while Alex and Shirko checked up on everyone to see if they were okay. So far they were but badly sore. Now they could go home and maybe find a plan to try and keep him away later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:38 am

Melli stays with brandon his blood got on her and it's scent aroused her as she licks it from herself them him licking softly and slowly as she tries to get him bare to get all his spilled blood off his skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:38 pm

She tried being careful so it wouldn't be too bad but Brandon keeps himself still for the purpose. After fixing him up and helping the kids she and them were back at home. Melina decided to make some food for her family while making sure they stay in bed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:41 am

She was faxed from Brandon's blood and cooked a spicy meal serving everyone and then she settles down watching brandon while he monitored their status
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:45 pm

"Well?"

"No worries. Everyone is doing alright Melina. I've checked each of our children and the other two guys. Everyone just needs sleep and food and should be better in no time." Brandon said to hear Melina's sigh of relief because of it. Her babies were going to be just fine but needed rest for a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:18 pm

He wasn't sure what to do except let them heal and rest while he noticed melli was burning 8n heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Melina shook it off before moving away from him and goes to do a quick check on the children. She knew Elisa and Suki were with Alex and Shirko right now but she still will check on them. Brandon looked at her leave but wonders just how long will she hold her sanity till begging on her knees.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 pm

He watched her return shaking and happy the kids were ikay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:17 pm

Melina felt slightly light headed from the walking before she lays down on the bed near by. Her head felt slightly warm but she shuts her eyes trying to rest for a while. Brandon knew it was because of her need for him but he wouldn't let this ruin anything for her. He stood up and went to sit on the bed to look at her.

"You okay Love?"

"Yeah but I'm glad to have my husband back again. I was so worried that I wouldn't see you again. Until you showed me that you were okay all along and playing this joke on Lu. I guess I don't know everything about you yet now do I?" she said gently with eyes shut as Brandon looks ahead to sigh.

"Maybe but I can't tell you that yet now can I? That'll ruin the surprise."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:05 am