Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dark taste of fresh blood

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:01 pm

"I'm sorry... it turns out he is my father. If you want me to leave because of him I can." He said and she hugged him tighter.

"Don't go. I don't care who your father is you are you and I love you. You are both on like him you're sweet kind and wonderful." She said making him blush and hug her again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Brandon wasn't sure what she saw in him but Melina always was the sweet one to really care about him. She did wonder if he was okay with staying here with her with no problem. He wonders if she was okay with things having him staying here because Melina did wish for him to stay here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm

She held him close happy he was alright and she secretly grew to have deep feelings for him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:50 pm

The both of them were quiet after a while before quietly looking down a little more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:55 pm

"Brandon are you okay? You've been quiet since you saved me or are you thinking about something..." she said hoping he was alright.

"I'm fine Melli, just thinking about how I can make you happy. Do you have any ideas?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:24 pm

"Seeing you safe and well does better for me silly. Besides, I don't want anything happening to you after this. You don't need to owe me anything because of it alright?" Brandon could see that she didn't say much about right after but he still wishes to help however he can to make things right.

Brandon shook his head being more quiet before he gently sees her shaking her head when he tried to ask once more. All he wanted for her is to just keep calm and be silent for things. He won't owe her anything so he shouldn't worried about it no more and just be happy he is okay now. That's all she wanted.

"So this means you won't.."

"I'm fine. Really."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:28 pm

"If you are sure then okay.."He took her word to what she did but Melli smiled to him. Her heart was filled with happiness from how nice he was to her. Even he smiled at her and relaxed at the table as they looked ahead to the widow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:14 pm

She decided to stand up and goes ahead with getting some tea for them now. However Brandon looked more worried about it that he gently and slowly seems her not able to do much. He just stays where he was watching her right after. Maybe in some way, Brandon would see this more than other things.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:36 pm

He let her do what she wanted and supported her. After a while, they were going ahead to listening to some music beside the table. They just hummed slightly to each other that they were happily just enjoying the day.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:23 pm

She didn't say a thing but slowly trying to feel more happy. The tea was still brewing a little bit before slightly feeling quietly. It never took that long for the tea to brew hearing the kettle steaming to tell her it's done. She stood up to pour two cups full and walk over setting his cup down and hers too.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:34 pm

He sips the tea after it is made and she smiles watching him. He helped her and now she was protecting him from his enemies giving him a place to hide. He didn't know how to thank her and didn't have the courage to ask. Like other humans that's scared of his kind, he knew she could have ignored him. Killed him to leave him for dead. Or even try to find another way to leave him there but no. She was not like others.

Melina helped him and thanks to her, she's welcomed him with open arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:47 pm

She held her own cup of tea for herself but looks at the sweet brewed tea that she lightly stirs it. After a while from the time being. They sat in silence for the time that she slowly begins drinking a bit more of the tea.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:53 pm

He finishes the first cup of tea she gave him before reaching for the kettle and pours another cup. The warmth liquid still was delicious before setting it down and watched her his eyes never leaving her. However, he didn't know that she was looking right at him but hiding her cheeks from his view. In a way, it was sorta exciting to watch him like this as if he was some royal prince or something.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:05 pm

She was still drinking some of the tea remaining in her mug but her eyes look right at his face till or was before Brandon turns to look at her. Melli quickly turns her head away from him still blushing a bit more thanks to it but it made him confused to why she was like that to shrug his shoulders and goes to his tea. The soothing feeling was rather relaxing but she didn't let it get to her. They just relaxed with the tea resting in the cups either way.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:11 pm

After they both finished up the soothing tea, Melli stood up feeling relaxed after the cup. He sighs closing his eyes and relaxing in the chair as she collected his cup for him and her own. She then heads to the sink to start cleaning them with the water running on them before finishing up. She sees Brandon shutting his eyes to breath in and out but Melli giggles thinking he looked adorable.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:35 pm

She takes a sit back down after drying her hands but humming slightly a bit. While knowing he was still resting and doing some other point Melli didn't want to bother him while he was doing just that. Either way, Brandon and Melina was okay with something else while seeing the outside with the sun setting now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:45 pm

He started to read after a while since the day passed along and was taking his time with the book. Melli kept watching the outside with the moon out before her eyes went on him again. She gulps watching him while he read but her cheeks flushed red a bit as she did that. She memorized every muscle every curve his body made and she got hit in her underwear starting to see more than she did before.

One of her hands lower down a bit but stops, not wanting him to see her like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:53 pm

She didn't know why but something in her body and blood was craving for him. Almost as if she was dying for him to be hers forever with no one else trying to take him away from her. The sensations was causing her to get even hotter to want him while biting her finger. Was it something else or did she just feel even weaker from what happened to her body? Melina felt a slight hunger for him before looking away to cover her eyes.

'W-what is happening to me? Why am I......' She shook the feeling off but it seems to just get even worse that a throb of pain went through her body. Melina hugs her stomach using one arm but goes to sit down and relax. The pain just builds from time to time during their quiet thoughts but in another way she had drank a couple cups of hot milk tea.

Even Brandon tried asking if she was okay but he didn't get a answer from her and just kept his distance away from him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:06 pm

He thought she was wanting her space so he didn't try to get close as she suffers denying herself what an wanted. All she knew was something effected her body and it's causing her to become hungry or needy for him. She leans against the wall biting her finger but not too hard to make herself bleed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:26 pm

The longer the distance they were apart, the more painful it grew for her. She tried ignoring it and moving on with her life but Brandon had a guess it's because of what that other vampire did to her. Was she effected by vampire's venom and changing into one? Or was something else effecting her body? Time will only tell and boy did it.

As the weeks went, so did her beautiful glow of health to showing some slight pale color. Her eyes were not indigo but a darker purple. Small sets of fangs appeared but they don't get long unless she's ignoring the unknown urge for blood. He took noticed towards all of that and grew worried for her that he seen her growing weaker and weaker till she couldn't take it.

Brandon came back from a quick look out hunt before finding Melina on the ground passed out from looking sick. He was sitting on the chair beside her but trying to give her blood but was refused. Melina didn't know she was becoming a vampire and asking for human food that wouldn't stay down from how weak she felt. Right now she had a fever and Brandon was placing some cold rag on her forehead that steams because of the burning skin. She seems to be going through some heat session just like vampires do during their time and she was a late changer.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Ooc:just like in castle vania lament of innocence.

Bic: as she saw him she felt her lust for pleasure a new feeling and her blood lust mixing inside her as she grew more and more desperate. When she lost her color and her Eyes went dark he fangs were fully formed and aching for blood. His smelled so good and she wanted his body for pleasure and his blood.

He was working on something complicated and dangerous even for a vampire to be doing and she was watching him with her hungry look biting her finger and hiding her hand inside her dress to rub herself to ease the pressure. It wasn't helping anymore and she saw something slip and land on his hand breaking the skin and drawing blood that got everywhere. He hissed in pain with a swear leaving his lips not knowing most of the blood went all over.

Some hit her face and touched her lips and on reflex to make her gasp. Her whole body throbs and burns from the flavor she tasted that it made her legs twitch. Melli slowly sticks her tongue out to give a slight taste, forgetting that she was trying not to and instantly her blood fever went down but her lust fever went up making her crave his blood and body both at the same time. She hesitated because she was still a virgin and this would be her first on two sides.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:31 pm

'H-His blood is amazing...so warm and full of power. J-Just what in the world..is happening to me?'She said this in her mind while her tongue still tasting his blood. Since her body slowly ached even worse more and more it started becoming hard to ignore him. Either way the burning for his blood got more hotter that some wetness runs down her legs to the floor.

Melina covers her mouth and hurries to leave now and be alone for a while in her room. Hours later, Brandon was fixing his hand because of the blood but he hopes that Melina was doing okay from her rest. Or was she even awake right now or sleeping. He leaves to check up on her as Melina remained in her room once more after.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:32 pm

After he hear he went to see her and stopped at her door listening inside. Brandon never heard from her in a month and it left him more concerned about her. These distant partings only got him asking what the heck is happening? Looking at her door being shut, Brandon only thought of the worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:40 pm

"Melli? Can you hear me? It's me, Brandon. I wanted to be sure you were okay.."He waited for her to respond but heard nothing from inside the bedroom. He still tried speaking from the door to get some hint she was okay but again nothing was heard. Meanwhile for her, she didn't move from the corner of her room near the window curled up while biting her hand rather hard to cause blood to appear. The pained sensations feeling through her body just made her grow sicker and weaker that she bites down even harder. Brandon wonders if she was okay wanting to go inside but the door was locked.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Her own blood was making her craving worse and soon she was losing her mind to it. The pain and heat was messing up her brain so much, Melli was breathing deeply trying to cool herself down. Her body burning up with steam leaving her lips. Desperate for him she locked herself away trying to protect him from the growing appetite building inside her belly. An appetite that she couldn't control or aim at anything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:35 pm