Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dark taste of fresh blood

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Why was he so filled with kindness to help her with making food for her? Even making sure that she ate? Was it because he felt sorry for her or was this something else? True Melina didn't know much about the secrets this city held but after finding out vampires like Brandon exits she wonders what else was hidden away from her. She slowly tried to stand and head back to her room to rest since she still felt light headed.

When getting to the door she sensed something near the window. Her indigo eyes looks at the window but saw nothing there. Taking a slow step she walks over and looks out the window to see nothing but the mid day with the other buildings near by with little or some light. "Strange; I thought I saw....." She shook her head a little and turns away from the window to take a seat but she heard something this time that made her turn around quickly to see.

Now she was sure something was there but goes to the window seeing nothing that she slowly opens the window to take a look. Again what was up with her? Is she now seeing things? Just as she was ready to shut the window someone jumps into the room and pulls her through the window, down to the ground with a loud thump. She winces in pain from that but opens her eyes seeing another male but he looked just like Brandon did when she found him in her living room.

She was about to scream but he hushes her with a finger and picked her up. Melina struggles against his hold before she was shoved into a car and it was driving away from her house.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Brandon returns to find her gone and took a deep breath to keep calm before spotting evidence and tire tracks he went to follow her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:03 pm

The tracks follow down the street with people walking and minding their own business. They didn't know about Brandon looking for her but they just ignore it. The same car was parked in a new part of town while inside was pitch black and dark before hearing some pained whimpers. A crowd of vampires was surrounding something or someone.

It was getting harder to find some food here that they had someone to help. Since Brandon bit her, she was able to be found by his so called father. He sat in the dark while they kept licking and biting her skin to savor the taste of her blood. They were more vicious than Brandon was and more dangerous. She couldn't move thanks to some poison that was in her body but not the blood as they could savor the taste for as long as they wish till she died.

Melina's eyes were dazed from the pain but crying slightly. She wanted this to stop. She wanted them to let her go but their greed only fueled them even more wanting to drain her dry like other females they find.

"She's a pretty one. Just like the others. I wonder if she'll do better as a slave for us." one said as Melina struggles again but somehow he just kept going as one was able to rip her throat out to make her shut her eyes afraid she was going to die.
    She tried to punch one but one stops her while holding her down to make it stop.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Brandon tackled half crushing two skulls and draining a third one to dust and melli gasps feeling half gone and the rest stop biting her and tackle him for his power. He fights them off and she watched shim fight like a savage and roar like a beast as his hands shatter chests and skuls.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:14 pm

She tries sitting up carefully to see Brandon fighting them all by himself. Just how strong was he? Is he almost like them but more dangerous? Melina shook it off while trying to ignore the pain of being bitten all over her body but before standing up, she felt someone grab her throat tightly and lifts her up.

Her eyes widen in shock before feeling light headed as the hand or something was crushing her throat. Someone in the dark was looking at Brandon with a silent expression or something as they took a few steps from the darkness to show themselves. Just as Brandon was ready to rip another vampire's throat out, he spoke.

"Stop young vampire....or else I'll rip her heart out and drain it."

The voice made Brandon look over to see Melina being held up by the throat. She was wincing in pain from the loss of breath and her throat getting crushed. "I said...drop him." He warns again and tightens his hand around Melina's hand as she whimpers in pain from it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:19 pm

For a moment, he grew mad seeing him hurting her. Brandon wanted to run over to his speed but seeing the fear in her eyes he did as he was told.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:18 pm

He squeezes her neck a little more to hear her chocking with whines leaving her throat. She was having a hard time breathing now that he slowly just keeps closer now. Brandon stops to keep his eyes on Melli but seeing her heart beating rather quickly from the shortage of air going to her lungs.

"Good boy....now keep your hands to your sides...and stay there."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:42 pm

"Now step back....." he said seeing Brandon doing as he said but keeps focused on Melli. Waiting for Brandon to stay where he was, he showed a smile upon his face to look at Melli now crying feeling dizzy.

"Let her go right now...she didn't do anything or is involved with this."

"How are you sure? You seem to take a deep liking to the girl.."

"I'm warning you, let her go.."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:44 pm

"Now....why did you do all that to the others? You know how I get when it comes to my people eating son. They need their blood just like you do." He said but Brandon glares right at him not feeling okay hearing that from this man's voice.

"You are no father of mine...never will be or is."

"But I am. I did get that mother of yours pregnant with you many years ago..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:41 pm

"My father was a good man you are just a beast that cares only about himself. " Brandon spat at his face and it his but the was burned his face quickly and soon the man lets her go to try to clean his face and brandon tried to strike again only to realize that nothing changed. It was an illusion.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Brandon sees nothing else around as the darkness went away but he heard Melina coughing to hold her throat. This man let her go so it might give her a slight chance to run away. She tried to stand up and run but the man grabs her ankle to pull her back hard into the ground.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:51 pm

What is this?" He asks but heard his father's laughter while holding Melina down hard again to see her scared face.

"You forgot? It's a trap you will be forced to stay there while I take her for myself. Such a pretty thing she is too. You did seem to have my tastes when looking for the right prey so I'm glad you are learning like a good boy." he said with a smirk but feels Melina struggling against him trying to get him away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:56 pm

"Let me go you monster!" She yells while trying to get him away from her but felt some hands holding her down while Melina winces from how tight the hands held her. He was really loving this since he can tell she was a strong one and it was perfect to become a mate for his kind. When she tried to hit him again, his father held her down again to make her head hit against the floor.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 pm

She was terrified from how powerful he was but her body became paralyzed when feeling a tongue licking his bite mark. The feeling was not pleasant at all unlike Brandon was. In fact, the lick really burned her skin with blisters forming from his saliva almost like acid. Melina hisses from the pain but another lick was felt against her skin making her start to cry. She tries to struggle against him but his father held her down again to hiss in warning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:37 pm

"Mmmm, such a beauty you are....I never knew he would find someone like you in this city after my people drained most of the females here to become food." he sits up a little against her that one hand lowers down her stomach to in between her legs making her gasp in shock.

"However, only the best choices can become one of us. With soft skin...a gentle scent I think you will be welcomed with wide arms." He keeps closer that he lifts her up in his arms to lick her neck again that his tongue really burned her skin again from his saliva. She shuts her eyes more scared but feels one of his hands moving down her chest. "Even tasty blood flowing through your veins now that I wonder just how tasty you are......"

"P..Please...l-let me go....please no.." she cried as she saw his fangs about to sink into her neck.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:59 pm

He squeezes her chest tightly making her moan louder in weakness as she tried to fight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:09 pm

"So it's true to what they say about female humans. Your bodies are so delicate and sensitive too. Even with a vampire's touch you start losing yourself in wanting more." He said squeezing and rubbing her breasts in his hands as she panted in and out to try ignoring it. He knew she couldn't from already being bitten by Brandon and the other male vampires.

"Don't fight me my beloved sweet..just relax. Vampires can make you feel the best pleasure in your life. You'll be screaming for ones touch."

"L-Let me go you monster...I don't like this...I don't..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Brandon almost got free from the illusion and it was breaking
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:29 pm

"Yes you will. The pleasure will break you...change you into something beautiful....You will known in due time." he said before holding her head and kissing Melina's lips. She looked shocked tasting some sweet and hot flowing down her throat chocking her of air. However he was forcing her to swallow a load of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Brandon broke free and leaps while he is distracted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:27 am

She was about to pass out from this before the other vampire was thrown or tackled off that she sits up gasping loudly for air. Her hand went to rub her throat but looks around or tried to see what just happened.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 am

The illusion dispelled brandon wasted no time and melli saw him fighting for his life against a stronger person. "RUN DON'T WAIT FOR ME TO SOMEWHERE SAFE IF I SURVIVE I WILL FIND YOUGAH!!" he was stabbed in the belly by a stabbing blow.

"Brandon!"

"NOW! RUN!!"he yells to her and with tears, Melli ran and ran and ran. She obeyed her love because he was risking everything to let her escape.

The battle was too fast for human eyes to follow only power attacks and deadlocks slowed the two down enough to see and it didn't really matter since Melli was gone now. Brandon made sure to run before he was killed and his efforts prevented the man from chasing her was he really Brandon's father? He didn't know all he knew was Melli was safe now and he was dying.

A young maid treated his wounds and she went to Melli under his orders to tell her his condition and that he would meet her in a distant land in one month.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:42 am

Of course she asked if everything will be okay with him but the maiden said yes as long as he won't try to move or something. He should be alright during the days of healing. Melina understood and decided to wait so she can just head on home and just wait for him. However getting there didn't help as she sees her home burned down by the same man's orders so if she came back they knew. The maiden helps out with sending her to another building a couple blocks down and he didn't know about it but she lets out a sigh and goes ahead to do that.

Now she was in a new home and just looking quiet waiting for Brandon to be okay again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:10 am

He returned as promised and she didn't even see a scar she was so relieved to see him that she rushed to his arms and hugged tightly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Brandon just held her up in his arms lightly to see her just hugging him tightly. She slowly looking silent and even wondering about what was going on. She quietly just held onto him to held him closer before she lightly feels him set her down on both feet. Before long she quietly sees him touching her cheeks and places a kiss to her forehead.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 am