Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dark taste of fresh blood

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:30 pm

He tried not to over do it with drinking her blood since she's human and her kind are very different from others. He felt her gripping his shirt because of it but that only told him it was too good for his tastes. He had to stop soon or else he'll end up killing her.

At least she was breathing, rather deeply from the bite from his venom but only grew colder by the passing second. They could die in a matter of ours or less depending on how much a vampire feeds from them. He only feeds deeply leaving her shaking and getting more cold before pulling back satisfied. He didn't drink a lot only a little a pint but she was shivering in excitement and cold.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Brandon panted to wipe the blood from his fangs and lips, catching his breath while feeling a lot better to look right at her. He just hopes she was okay after what he just did for her. He carefully sits up straight up but looking over towards her face. Melina didn't say anything while he did that but she felt light headed to fall against his chest. Two bite marks were seen on her neck with blood dripping down to her shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright? Did I over do it?"He asked worried to look down at her tired face but she looks up at his face to show how weak, cold, and sick she felt now. At least he got enough blood to become better.

"I..I'll.....b-be...okay..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:41 pm

"*Sighs* I did warn you about this milady and the possible chance of low blood loss. You knew what might happen if I fed from your body to help me recover and now your weak as a baby. I just hope you can recover back with a little time with food and drinks." He said before healing her using a drop of his blood and cleans her neck with a heated tongue. The tongue surprised her to cause a quiver to escape her.

He was burning now compared to her hot and warm to her cold making her feel comfortable near him at the moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:44 pm

"I-I'm sorry about this Melli...I didn't mean to-"

She stops his words with two fingers pressed against his lips as she looks down at the ground. She felt even colder in his burning hot arms but it did help a little bit. So far, he had nothing to say sorry for since she did want to help him.

"You need to stop saying sorry alright? I wanted to help you feel a lot better and I did. So don't feel bad about it or else you'll make yourself be more worried. I'll be just fine after a couple hours of rest and sleep. Just need...to rest for a long while before getting my strength back." She whispered that he blushes from the tone of voice.

"Are you sure I don't need to get something to help you...in any case? I don't want you to feel more weakened or stressed because of it." he asked worried but she shook her head.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 pm

She was fine and comfortable right where she was but even aroused. Laying in his arms was nice as he held her close against his chest to hear his strong heartbeat. Melli just hid her blush not sure what to do or say from this sensation but she decided not to. It was warm laying against him warmer than ever since she was cold from blood loss but she liked it.

He said nothing knowing she would wake up the next morning hungry, needing iron and potassium. He turns to check on her as Brandon takes hold of the door knob and turns it. The door opens to look inside and sees her resting or sleeping in her bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:27 pm

He walked into the room to see her up close, right beside the bed with blankets covering her. Melli was still resting because of the low level of energy and blood but at least she wasn't burning herself out. He takes a seat beside her and stays by her side to shift in a more comfortable sitting.

Brandon reaches using one hand to rub her cheek with the back of his hand. Her skin was still cold but soft. Her air covering half of her face but knew she was asleep deeply that nothing could wake up. Letting out a sigh, Brandon wondered what else he can do to help her feel better? He sure might know something after a while that he did have some idea looking towards her again. Melli didn't know he saw or got up, still wrapped up in the blankets like a ball when hearing a slight yawn from her.

Her sleeping face turned to the left because of it but he was happy to see her recovering.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:59 pm

At first the sleep wasn't too bad or noisy for Melli as her head turns another direction. The birds cheeping from outside since it's nothing but a dark waste area after the sudden vampire fight. He was there during that time but Melli wasn't. She was with some friends in anther part of town but not knowing it. She shifts slightly again in her sleep, trying to get more comfortable. She didn't want to wake up for anything...well, maybe the bathroom if she needed to use it.

After a few more minutes, she shifts her head into something as a light yawn leaves her lips. How long was she out? No one knows why but that's up to her. "...."She sits up hot and comfortable still in his arms but didn't know that Brandon was holding her this close. Melina tried to sit back to look at him before she blushes slightly because of it. He watched over her all night and was awake the whole time watching her sleep.

"Wait...were you...awake all this time?" she asked looking up at him but Brandon just nods slightly towards her question.

"Yes. It was to be sure you were alright during the time. I couldn't let you just sleep without being watched over just in case. Just being careful.." he said but she didn't show her blushing face but it's nice he watched over her like that.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:02 pm

She blinks seeing that then slowly looks away from his gaze not sure how to say anything else. Did he hold her all night to keep her warm and not become sick? If so then why? Then what was he thinking? Plus didn't they just meet a while ago or rather a couple hours ago but he's treating her like their dating/together. Melli decided not to speak of it and move onto what they were doing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:16 pm

"Hi there, Melina and good morning. I'm glad you are awake and doing well so far. You were so cold I had to warm you up with extra blankets and everything. Now that you're awake I can make you a nice hot meal. That way you get some energy in your body and blood." He said and opened his arms to let her lose.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:42 am

"Thank you for you're kindness Brandon. Though, you don't have to do that for me because of what happened. I just want to help you in some way so you won't get much worse than you were. If I was able to maybe.......so yeah..." She said to him but Brandon shook his head before going to cook the food for her as she can get settled in and ready. Melina now was taking a shower looking silent.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:07 pm

"I know. That's why I'm doing this just for you as my thank you for helping me. If you didn't, I would be dead..So please accept my thank you."

"Huh? What are you-" She sees some food on a fork being placed in front of her but Melina didn't say anything to then blush lightly. Was he planning on feeding her because she still needed to recover from low blood loss. Their was so much food on her plate that she wonders if she'll even finish it by herself as Brandon sits down.

"Is this for me?"

"Of course. It's an appropriate way to say thank you for helping me. Now I'm returning the favor.." he said gently towards her but she quietly looked more and more silent. Brandon had to do this because she fed his now he had to feed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:11 pm

"........."She kept silent not sure what to say about it before she just lets him do what he was planning. He stared feeding her some of the food from her plate to smile happily towards her. Brando n watches her chew t he food in her mouth while looking down at her lap. At least he was sweet enough to do this so she lightly blushed. He thought it was cute but had no comment.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:14 pm

He smiles a little and almost wishes that she could feed like him. Even if she was just human and was helping him in the best way possible. He was glad that she did just that till Brandon still feeds her happily with more of the food resting on the fork to see her lips open and take the food to eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:20 pm

He made sure she ate every bit before giving her some water to wash the food down her throat. Melina drinks a bit and goes back to eating while Brandon watches her just to be sure every bit of the food was eaten and the water drank. After a while she was just going through the food while blushing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:14 pm

When she finished eating all the food he made for her, he saw her blushing hotly as if she wanted something. Melina didn't want to say anything or bother him about it since deep down she wanted his bite like before where he could control her pain since his bite only stung.

Was it wrong for her to think about it? Was it bad for her wishing to feel that sort of pain again? Melli sighed as he was washing the plate but didn't see her scratching her hand.

Light shivers left her lips as she started to still feel the tingling on the sensitive area of her neck as his back was turned still and blushed as she felt sensitive there. One of her hands reached up to rub her neck to ease the itch down but it only seems to spread a little from her neck down to her back making her quiver again in the chair. What was making her neck itch like this or was it just her?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Brandon tries to ask if she was okay but Melina stops him. She was okay but wasn't able to speak because of what she went through. Knowing her blood was in his stomach now made her unsure how to reply to this. Either way, she was happy for helping him anyway she can. However her body was burning in hopes to fix it.

"I-I'm fine. I just need some sleep if you don't mind. You are feeling better right?"

"Yes. I'm fine now thanks to you but you seem to be low and ill from what I did. Are you-"

"Trust me; I'm alright.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:47 pm

He let her rest softly covering her with a warm blanket to show a warm smile on his face towards her. "Sweet dreams, milady. I hope you will feel better tomorrow." he said gently as Melina looks at him to show a baby smile.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:02 pm

She showed a light smile till she tries to rest with closing her eyes. Brandon saw her resting now while going to sleep suddenly but at least she was alright. He stood up and leaves her alone so she can rest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:35 pm

He was gone all night as she rested and kept her safe. All through the night, Melina was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. The blanket resting on her while sleeping through the night. He till stood guard jut to be sure nothing was to bother her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:37 pm

She didn't say nor moved from her sleeping but Brandon didn't leave her side as she sleeps. However he was making sure none of the enemies or anyone in the city was going to come after her or him as she rested. Since he fed from her a little to humans it feels like forever.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:48 am

Trapped forever in his arms as he slowly drained her life away locked in eternal pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:51 am

She didn't move nor said a thing as her face was flushed red. Even if this was a dream, she was almost feeling it being real. His touch. His bite. His everything that changed everything between them that he was making it harder for her to ignore. Dreams can really change your image on things and someone but it's only if you allow it. Melina turns to the left still sleeping but not waking up.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 am

She woke up slowly thinking about the bite he gave her being part of a dream but feeling the chill in her neck as it slowly healed inside. Melina rubs her neck not sure how to relate towards this but her eyes looks down before slowly trying to ignore it or just move on because of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:43 am

From feeling the bite marks Melina knew this was indeed not just some dream. She sat up slowly from the bed with hand resting against her neck. However she didn't see him in sight. Where did that vampire get to? Did he leave after getting his fill from her? Was some of his memory returning to him?

"......"

She shouldn't feel bad but she did a little bit. Since he's helped him with eating a bit and just gets up and leave sounded a little rude. Though she wouldn't complain about it in honesty. Melina was hoping for him to at least say thank you without leaving her. She slowly gets out of bed before stopping herself from falling and walks slowly to the kitchen or living room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:37 pm

He was cooking her eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast as well as a heavy iron salad. She smelled it after she opened her door and she swooned heavy with a blush. He didn't leave he was helping her even now with a big meal. Why was he doing this for her? Being so nice towards her as if they were already dating.

Melina didn't say a thing about it before she slowly blushes harder not able to say anything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:06 pm