Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dark taste of fresh blood

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 4:54 pm

He slams against her butt hard while Melina holds onto him while moaning and groaning. She slowly claws the wall again with one arm wrapping around his shoulders. His cock kept slamming up into her butt that Melina couldn't think clearly. She heard Brandon groans out feeling hotter that he claws her back with blood spilling from the cuts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 5:12 pm

He licks up the drips as she heals and he keeps going enjoying how he could be giving her what she wants
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 7:12 pm

She still kept crying out each time he thrusts into her but Brandon groans only wanting more of her. The sensations was blinding him but that only made him crave her more. His nails ran down her back again with blood showing but she moans loving the feeling to lick against his neck but not biting into his skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 11:35 pm

His clawed hand gripping her breasts tugging on them as his hips push hom deeper thn ever.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 7:59 pm

She warns him to take it easy but Brandon wanted more that he didn't stop. His hips and his own movements only increased.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 12, 2017 8:58 am

The stinging wey pleasure spiked as he burst inside her and floods her with cum before he slowed down and stopped panting to catch his breath.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Melina panted relaxing on top of him too but her body felt so hot and weak nuzzling against his neck. He feels that still holding her close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 7:33 am

He groans and panted yruing to resist hig urge as she rests
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 2:58 pm

"You okay? I-I'm sorry.." she panted looking weak but Brandon gently nuzzles to say he's alright.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 5:08 pm

You wan tmore dont you?" He said and she panted and groans how could he have lnown. She was burning for mire her lust wasnt quenched and she hid from him but now he actually wanted to satisfy her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 9:54 pm

"Of course I-I do but if your tried...we can stop. I won't make you keep going and tire you out like that. It's not right." Melina didn't want to tire him out from her new heat of pleasure while changing. However, she was wondering if he'll think less of her because of it.

"That wasn't what I asked. Did you want more or no?" he asked again touching her hand with his but she looks away from him still blushing. Again she did wish for more pleasure but this is new to her. Melina wasn't able to calm her hormones down and that still cried out for him.

"Maybe we should stop....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 14, 2017 2:09 am

As you wish." He says hugging her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:15 am

She blushes feeling that but nuzzles against his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 15, 2017 2:28 am

He kisses her neck making her groan in want once more as her body burned hotter than ever before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:34 am

"You okay still?" he asked against her neck but Melina nods only able to do so but if he keeps this up she might not.

"Y-Yeah..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 am

He kisses her neck worse and grinds hard agaonst her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:59 am

She blushes feeling his affections but tried not to become too aroused from it. Melina gasped when one of his hands move up her thigh and keeps her even closer to make her touch his shoulder. "W-wait a second, is this even okay to still go? I mean....Were not even dating or anything a-and yet.....we are.." she blushes when he keeps grinding against her that he licked her heated neck to earn a shiver.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Do you really want this to stop?" He asks yeasing her neck with his tongue
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 4:15 pm

She didn't say a thing about that but her face still was flushed and a light red because of it. Melina wasn't sure what to say about it but she figures maybe their is another way to say it. Brandon feels her shaking and twitching again but he wasn't sure about thinking about it. Her eyes shut again when another shutter escaped her lips feeling weaker and hotter again. Just what in the world was this man doing to her?

"I...I don't...."

"You have to answer me...or do you wish to hide it from me of how good you feel? Just tell me Melina......please.." he mutters against her neck but she shook once more feeling more hotter that Melina shifts away from him a little but he pulls her back near him to suck on her neck moaning slightly.

"A-ah~ N-No, don't d-do that.." she whimpers feeling hotter and weaker that she was shivering when his fingers rub her in between her legs feeling how wet and sticky she was. Brandon knew she was hungry for more. He knew she was hungry for more of his pleasure till he slowly feels her twitching and panting against his shoulder.

"I-It's making weird no-noises every time you rub against it.....Brandon, you have t-to stop or I'll....." She felt more wetness dripping down her legs but she groans against his shoulder that he lowers his head down to latch onto a breast sucking on the nipple. Melina of course cries out in pleasure but she shivers again loving how good it felt from having her nipple messed with and his fingers rubbing against her damp pussy.

"Haaa~ Ahhh my body...my body feels so hot....when you do t-this. I can't nmmmm I can't control my b-body...." she moans out drooling as he pushes his fingers into her. She cries out again squirting a little more but she whimpers to shake against him again but he could hear squishing and dripping from her still messing with her body.

He keeps sucking on her breast and nipple pulling at them slowly as saliva drips down to the other one but he gently gets harder again from her noises and how she looks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 6:19 pm

He rubs more as she twitched limp from her release. He smiles watching her and enjoying her noises and moans
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:38 pm

She panted feeling weak but Brandon watches her slightly cumming a little thanks to that. Both of them just gotten more aroused but she was regaining her breath still flushed.

"You're mean...so very mean with doing that to me...m-my whole body feels so h-hot.....you tease.." she panted but he pets her head to run his fingers through her hair.

"Because your cute and you like it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 17, 2017 12:05 pm

We just stsrted. He said pressing harder with his touch as she shivered. Worse? Meaning he can still keep going without being inside? But i want him now. She thought as her body demanded that he ruin her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:39 pm

His hand kept moving against her thighs again but Brandon wanted to savor and enjoy the expression on her face while moving closer. Melina blushes seeing that before he lifts her head upward and kisses her lips softly while lifting her head up still. She didn't move back from this but he was becoming more dangerous that it would be some type of drug.

Melina breaks the kiss gently to see Brandon looking into her eyes before rubbing in between her folds earning a gasp. "Haa~ Ah..." She tried moving back from him but feels his hand still rubbing against her folds more that some wetness was felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 pm

If i were to give it to you now. Would you beable to pkeasur eme the same when im finished?" He asks as her eyes glowed with his power she wabted it now and he was offering but at a price
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:56 pm

"Y-yes, I will for you...just please..make me belong to you. Use y-your power on my body so everyone will know I'm yours...mark me in your scent..drain me...please..." She feels herself dripping down to the floor while the same for the fingers becoming damp. She wanted him no matter what and nothing was going to stop her from being with Brandon. He sees her dripping but hungry and needy for him. "You sure can't wait can you?"

"Please Brandon..please please please take me.....take m-me..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm