Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dark taste of fresh blood

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 pm

He bites her toung swirling his as his thrusts grew intense and stabbing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:40 pm

She yelps each time he thrusts into her but Melina held onto him wanting more till he releases into her womb and pussy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:27 am

He swells badly filling her up before releasing everything
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:03 pm

She cries out feeling that but cums along side him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:20 am

He pylls away from her neck oanting and throbbing in heat as he stopped to catch his breath.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:39 pm

She blushes hugging him tightly but Brandon hugs her against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm

As they cuddle she was absorbed into his atms forgetting he was still inside her and she wouldnt move grom bein like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:36 pm

He held her against his own heated sweaty body watching her relaxing in his arms from the love they made. Honestly he hopes she wasn't angry at him for doing this and maybe wishing for him to leave. However when he shifts a bit against her Melli hugs him tighter in hopes of him not leaving her again. Leaving sweet kisses against his neck to beg for him to stay.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 4:24 pm

I eont he said and she whines moving her hips against his hard as she slams down on him taking him hatd and deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 4:59 pm

He gasped feeling that but thrusts upward into her as she kept slamming down harder onto his lap. Even for a changing vampire she was enjoying and taking everything with no problem right after. Was the heat so bad she wasn't able to feel pain?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 5:01 pm

He suspected she only felt pleasure and he groans going all out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 5:37 pm

"Ahh hah mmm mmmmm mmffmmmm.." She only felt lost and weaker thanks to this heated pleasure but Brandon pushes two finger into her mouth feeling her new small fangs that was growing. Her whole body was becoming a vampire now but he wonders just how strong it was. His cock throbs inside of her pussy but tried going harder and harder that he was feeling even more aroused when she licks his fingers inside her mouth.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 7:13 pm

He fucks her as hard as possible showing no mercy as she takes it ripping a bit and scraming in lust as she got wvweything ahe wanted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 7:55 pm

"Your so nugh tight. So very fucking tight Melli. I could take you over and over all night if I wanted to. I don't want to stop.." he groans as she cries out feeling hotter now that her pussy was squirting a little feeling more weaker and got tighter to make her moan.

"Y-You are making it hard n-not to be. My whole body is burning. My pussy is throbbing in pleasure I c-can't..control it.." she panted feeling lightheaded but gasped as Brandon grips her neck to pant hot against her neck.

"I could do that but you need to stay by my side. I'll make you feel love and pleasure for as long as you wish...I'll take you however you wish and how you want...I'll be rough. I'll be soft. Just say you'll stay with me....say it!" he growls in lust.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 8:02 pm

He thrusts harder stabbing her stomach through her womb
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 8:22 pm

She moans through his fingers but felt weaker that Melli got close to cum. Brandon felt that before pulling his fingers out to hold her down again. He wanted some answer or something else till he was slamming his hips more.

"B-brandon don't!!! Don't thrust so hard inside!" she groans but he wanted his answer.

"Then will you stay with me? Will you become mine?"

"Haa y-yesssss!! Yes I'll b-become yours! Just please make me cum!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:43 pm

He turns he rover and shifts his hips in such a way that his full thrusts were hitting her g spot head on and stretching and stabbing it violently as his hios take her full force sliding deep into her womb each thrust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 pm

She yelps and cries out each time the g-spot was hit but Melli loved it. Her hips slam back against his own but hoping for him never to stop giving her the pleasure she needed. He lays his weight against her own to ram more violent into her to have Melli screaming out with tongue hanging out a little and drenched in saliva.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 10:49 am

He groans slamming harder and faster as he groans out with her, hearing the wet slapping noises coming from each time he slams into her.

"Haa grrr so good I can't mmmm stop my hips. Your insides are so hot, Melli....." she panted moaning worse with her hands gripping on the sheets to keep her still but it didn't work.

"Don't stop please I don't ever want this to haaa eeend." She moans loudly crying out more as he went all out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 7:50 pm

"You don't care haa if I-" she pulls his head down to kiss him deeply on the lips making out. Melina didn't care about that since she wanted to be more closer with Brandon. Also he can help her with these new things of being a vampire. He blushes feeling her tongue swirling against his own but Brandon picks her up in his arms to have Melli sitting on his lap.

"Your clenching down pretty h-hard Melina...haaaa..you okay?"

"Y-Yes..just please don't stop..I want it all. Keep going till I'm f-full. Make me cum all over the p-place!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 9:20 pm

She vouldnt fight it anymore as his hips jolt into her. She leans back with a hiss and opens her mouth wide moaning before sinkong her fangs into his neck and feasting heavily on his blood. Blood pain pleasure and sex it all mixed for them both. He tore her pussy and stretched her womb making her sore and ache as she marked his neck with her bite taking gulp after gulp of boiling lustfiled blood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:57 pm

She felt his rough pounding going worse and harder that Melli didn't feel pain. Only hot arousing pleasure filled her mind that her hand grips some of his hair to hold him down. Her sweaty body was rubbing against his own with his cock pushing even deeper into her. It was true bliss. However Brandon was feeling good from this as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:13 am

He moans and groans feeling hotter and swelli g as his hios slammed harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 2:44 pm

She bounced on his lap fast and deep but Melli couldn't stop her cries of pleasure. Both arms wrap tightly around his shoulders but Brandon kisses her again while their tongues swirl against one another. His body was coated in sweat and she was the same before slowly breaking the kiss to feeling weaker. His cock kept pushing in and out of Melina's pussy as she hears the wet squishing noises each time he moves into her.

This feeling was going to become toxic for him if she got any worse than she was now. His hands held up her butt so Melli didn't move but he groans slamming up harder as juices spill from her to the bed before he panted and drooled on her breast.

"Haaa..hauuuu...uuughh......s-so deep...your already so deep. My poor pussy is swallowing it up so much....I don't know if I c-can take any more of you..."

"Your lying. Your pussy keeps swallowing me up more and more that It's trying to rip it off. I never knew haaa you were this hungry for it.." he said gripping her butt to hit it that she yelps from the sting. However that only made her tighter as she shook hugging him hard.

"Don't hit i-it that way. Your going to make it harder for m-me not to cum so suddenly.....please don't nyahh!" she panted feeling weaker and shivering from his hard hits but she shook with eyes shut moaning out more weak for pleasure. He groans hearing her voice before slowly feeling his cock throbbing inside of her still spanking her more.

"If you keep behaving like this...I won't be able to stop until I fill you up with cum.." he said making her bounce harder that she cries out to press her hands against the wall shaking. Her strength was leaving her now but he feels her clamp down again that he tenses up to suddenly cum inside. Melina stops gasping and panting harshly feeling his hot warm cum filling her up but twitches with sweat dripping off her body to his face.

His cum wouldn't stop flowing but kept coming more and more before he hugs her hips hard panting to them shaking.

"N-No fair...you..c..came inside. I w-wanted to cum together more and more....you meanie.." she said in a weak heated tone while her breasts hang above him but he slowly grips her hips again that his cock throbs getting hard again to shock her.

"E-eh?! Y-You..."

Suddenly she was slammed down onto his cock as Melli cries out again clawing the wall to scratch it. He started a sharp hard rhythm as she gasped being moved from this that her breasts swings under her that he gasped and moaned each time he pushes into her.

"Haaaa haaaaa ahhhhh y-you already came...and you got hard again haaa. Your pushing your cum out making a mess!!"

She gasped feeling that as her body tense up feeling his cock pulsing inside of her. He slowly panted trying not to cum so suddenly again. Brandon grips her hips again that he keeps her down onto his cock that she shook wanting more of him.

"This is your fault...all your fault. You wouldn't stop being adorable that my cock got excited again. I blame you Melina.."

She gasped moving while he made her move up and down still while Melli leans her head back panting and feeling more weak. Her mind was fuzzy from pleasure and she wasn't able to think clearly.

"I'm sorry if I'm...mmmm too rough. You just got tighter and it's clamping down on my cock.."

"I'm sorry....you feel way t-too good for me n-not to. I'm so s-ugh sorry!" she hugs him tightly again as he grunts feeling her clamping down onto his cock once more. Even for a new breed of turning into a vampire she was showing no mercy towards it. His hands tighten against her hips but feels her pussy dripping down onto the sheets while they panted into the room. He didn't wish to hurt her in any way but somehow the pleasure was blinding the both of them really deep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 3:00 pm

He yhrusts more and deeper keeping hus hips strong and his groans grew liydwr as she screams cymmibg with him as he cums again.

He couldnt control himself her toxic pleasure drive him crazy and he keeps fucking her. She feels him pull out of her pyssy with a moaning groan then she felt him force it inside her butt. She jolted screaming never feeling him this big there ir this rough. She normally had to beg him but list to hus desires for her he gave her what she wanted on ibsyinct only ubable to think or co trol himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm