Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dark taste of fresh blood

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Brandon did come to check on her during the time to see if she was okay but he still heard nothing from inside. In a way, he started growing more worried about her now because of this happening to her. Was the blood cravings starting to hurt or was she just having trouble controlling herself? For the last three weeks he never got a word from her. He didn't get the door unlocked. Either way, he wished to help her now.

Brandon gets close to the door and knocked on it to check on her. "Melina? Are you okay? You haven't say a thing to me since you locked yourself in your room."

Silence was heard that made him grow more worried to knock again and grip the doorknob. "Melina please. You're starting to scare me right now from not opening the door or answering me. Please. It's me.."

Again no response from her and it told him something was really wrong. Brandon looks at the door before getting ready to try opening the door but senses something was pressed against the door to block it off. Knowing that he used his vampire strength to try pressing the door open slightly or get it taken down.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:05 am

He pushed the wall as much as he needed to until the lock springs out of its place and the door opens. Just as Brandon steps close, he saw how hot and foggy it was in her room but their was something else. Brandon could smell lust and heat as well as blood cravings. He takes a step into the room but stops seeing Melli. She was laying in bed tossing and turning a little by her thirst and fighting her lust with fingers rubbing herself to ease the pressure.

The view shocked Brandon of course not sure if this was real or not but judging by the noise she made, it had to be.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Brandon looked at her still shocked from where he stands before his eyes caught the foggy smoke that floats in the air of the room. The heat was making his skin sweaty but that didn't make him speak but widen his eyes in shock seeing her. Melina didn't even notice him at all as her body was throbbing from the sensation of this new heat.

Her light heated breaths brush against the pillow while her hand trapped in between her legs with some light squishing noises being heard. Some weak heated whimpers were heard from Melina as he noticed her hand and legs really really wet from her own juices. He wasn't sure what was going on before seeing something swaying in the darkness to have his eyes focus on it.

It was a tail. A long slender like tail with a pointy tip at the end. Wait was she a succubus vampire? Brandon was told these kind of vampires were gone but it seems one from his father's side was alive and got a change to drink Melina's blood. He sees her squirming in the bed but she tenses up moaning out lustfully with fangs bearing out in the open. Her face was shadowed so he couldn't see her but he knew when a vampire is in heat, he can sense and smell it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 pm

He called out to her and she panted out seeing him but Brandon looked speechless from what he sees. Lost to her heated daze he glowed red to her eyes the color of blood and lust. Another throb went through her body seeing it but curls up again to make long waves of heat leave her body. She rubs more harder panting in heat as her mind and body struggle to keep in control moaning out to him as well. Calling his name in the open feeling weaker and dirtier that her body sits up to press against the wall with tongue hanging out.

"Hah...hah...ahh~ B-brandon....Brandon, I w-want you..I want you so much......nerrmmm....s-so very much....." she kept rubbing and stroking herself but her body only gotten much worse to her salivating against the wall with her face hidden in the dark but Brandon could see her fingers and some wetness dripping under her.

"M-melina..." He spoke to her in hopes she heard him and lucky for him she did. Melli stops moving her fingers to turn her body towards him. Sweat and a flushed red face showed but she feels her body throb once more making her tense up. He moves over to see if she was okay but Melli grips the sheets using one hand.

"Melli...."

"Hah...hah.....B-brandon.....Brandon h-help me. Please help.....it burns..my whole body is on f-fire....and down here...b-burns. Why does my body b-burn this way? Please t-tell m-me...please." she asks with a mixed moan and he stepped closer getting trapped in a web of her power as her dark side moves closer. He was unaware of it as it was a figment of her mind to represent her powers. The figment kisses his neck to get a slight taste of it.

"Mmm This one is powerful and so tasty his blood will sustain us like no other can. And this thing he has i bet you it would more than satisfy your craving." She panted as the temptations and thoughts repeat and he tries to get out of the energy webbing her powers created.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:55 pm

She sees him standing near her bed but Melina suddenly shuts her eyes holding her head. A slight headache came along as she was trying to regain her senses blushing red from how she was behaving. What was she thinking? Was her mind going bonkers for this? Brandon saw her sit up trying to move away from him but Brandon sees her slip and turns to the other side to catch her in his arms.

He could feel her heated breath and fangs out in the open. Hungry for blood and maybe more this time. they didn't say a thing to one another before Melina gets out of his hold and tries to stand but her legs felt weak like jelly. Her mind fuzzy and her body was soaking wet with sweat. This sensation, this pain, everything was clouding her mind to where she couldn't think straight. Brandon grew worried about her that he tries to walk closer but Melina noticed.

"NO! St-stay away f-from me....."

"*Stops* But Melina.."

"Please....keep your distance. I just need to w-walk this off. If I can just.." She reaches for the drawer near by to try and move along but her body ached so much that she was trying not to cum from moving slowly forward. Brandon could smell the essence from her get stronger but still felt worried about her moving like this. The tail was swaying a little under her but she didn't give that attention but tried to get away to get some water.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:14 pm

She stumbled and he caught her on reflex just before she hit the ground. He helped her stand as her body reacted to his touch. Even with him holding her up in his arms, the throbbing pain within her body gotten much more worse than she thinks it did. A whimper leaves her lips but Brandon tried not to imagine something because of that noise. Right now he had to find a way to help her first.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 pm

"Your whole body is on fire, Melina. We need to help cool you down." he said gently to her but Melina whimpers from the touch that her eyes shut and pant deeply and out. She struggles again trying to get away but he keeps a gentle grip on her so she wouldn't fall on the floor. Same with hurting herself in her state but he isn't sure that the pain would become pleasure or was she just not sure about it.

"Please....please l-let me go.." she said panting heavily that her eyes looked up dazed. "If you g-give me time to rest...I-I'll be fine.......so let me g-go."

"How can I? Melli, look at yourself for a second. Your burning up, you seem weaker, and sicker like you have some disease. I need to get you some medicated help or find someone to help you get well."

"..............." She gently looks away before feeling Brandon sit down and holding her against his body. Her eyes looked up at his neck but he wanted to help her trying to ignore her scent. It smelled good. Really really good like some drug messing with his brain. All he cared about was helping her recover and cool down.

"It's okay...I've got you.."

she heard him say but panted slightly against his chest as the tail curls around his leg as it throbs from the build up of something she's never used to before. She needed his help. He wanted to help her while Melina whimpers to snuggle against his chest to breath in his more muscular scent. It drove her hormones insane. Dripping even more wetter thanks to him and the dark image in her mind was getting more naughty to shut her eyes shaking.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:54 pm

"Y-you're an idiot. I told you I d-don't need help right now but just to lay down and rest. So why d-don't you set me down and leave me to...rest."she warns him again but Brandon shook his head to shift her body to cause her to accidentally hiss in the feeling. HE was not going to leave her alone until she was better again.

"Not till your well now just let me help you Melli.."he said  about to squeeze her that made her look nervous. "N-No wait. I told you I'm fine Brandon. Let me go before you-" Just as she was about to warn him, he squeezes her close to keep her from moving but that caused her to accidentally moan out for him. As she feared, it felt so good that her face flushed pink with Melli looking down feeling her fangs aching again.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"Let me g-go....let me go right now.." she spoke even weaker now but Brandon looks down at her face to notice her fangs. So that was it. She needed blood...or blood lust. He slowly lifts up one hand to pull down his shirt collar exposing his neck to her while lifting her head up for her to notice.

"Drink. It will help you feel a lot better." He said offering his blood an offer she couldnt refuse as she was."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 pm

She shook her head feeling light headed from the heated thoughts but Brandon held her even more against his body that she quietly smelled more of his scent. Melina tried to push him away from her but Brandon keeps her against his body in hopes of her feeding. The tail tightens against his leg but she lets out a weakened squeak to claw at his chest feeling some burning again.

He didn't get that till hearing her moaning rather loudly against his chest. Seeing her heated and looking weak made him curious to what he can do to help her. However the moaning wasn't helping. She was grinding against his body, moaning into his chest with saliva dripping down her chin. In some way this was becoming too much for her that she was already cumming slightly thanks to the heat. Brandon tensed up smelling the scent become powerful that she twitched not able to move now.

The pressure was getting to her before Brandon thinks she couldn't bite him from the lost of energy. So maybe he can help her. He sits up carefully and did the same with Melina to rest her against his body and lap that he looks at her. He saw her red heated face clearly now and her new fangs growing past their point. He pulls her up closer but held her to hear a whine from Melina.

"....." He didn't want anything happening to her that he extends one claw against his neck and slowly breaks skin. He moves it down his chest but she tenses up smelling his blood spill. This might have been the only for her to feed but she tries to fight it before feeling his hand touching her cheek.

"Melina please..you have to feed. If you don't you might get hurt or sick. Please do this for me....." he begs her but Melina panted to wince from another surge of pain that he sees her hands fist up tightly. She couldn't move before feeling him shifting her again so her lips were close against his neck but she was sitting in his lap now.

"Y...You.....nugh...c-can't...I can't.."

"You have to...If you don't this will get worse. Do this for me....please......I know your cravings are new because you just been turned so it's hard for new ones that try to fight it. So...just relax and feed. I know you do and you need it."

"......"

She slowly grips his shirt trying to fight it but her mind has gone blank. She just couldn't fight it any longer before opening her lips and sinking her fangs into his neck rather harshly and deep. He shuts his eyes feeling her fangs as she quickly feeds on his blood with his arms around her waist to hug her against his body.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:08 am

Lost to the flavor of his blood, she started grinding her hips hard against his hips and hears a heavy groan as her fangs pour venom into his blood. It was too good for her to not stop but she wasn't really thinking because of the flavor his blood had. Same with her venom flooding his veins to give it a better taste. Her nails cut his skin making blood appear but she purrs drinking harder and harder to press her burning aching body into his own.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Her new venom was strong and hot as it caused his veins to burn rather strong. He didn't know she was in this much pain of heat before quietly pressing her hips down against her body. She sinks her fangs even deeper in his skin that made her melt in his arms but slowly whimpering from it. Her hands clawing down his chest feeding more and more onto his blood that the tail curled up to crush his leg a little bit.

The flavor. The sensation. The raw blood of lust was causing her to lose her mind into her lust. She started feeling more weaker because of it that her skin was on fire. Brandon tried to speak but he gasped feeling her body burning against his own to grip her shirt. She felt it and her tail uncoils from his leg to wrap around his arm to let him feel the smooth texture against his skin.

Melina tried to hold her breath a little longer before pulling back for the need to breath. She pulls her fangs out gasping out rapidly from the blood staining her fangs and lips, slowly licking her lips from the flavor that stated arousing her to need something deeper because of it. She reaches down to grip her sweaty wet shirt and pull it off of her exposing her bra to him.

"Melli?"

"T-too..h..hot...too hot...."she said in a weak voice quietly before pressing him against the wall and goes to nipping his neck again. He felt her start to grind into his hips not able to think because she wanted him. He just held her against his body but blushing from her almost naked chest pressing against his own. Melina whines loving this sensation before letting out a gasp as if she felt something thrusting into her body or pushing into her.

"N-No please....Not mmmm t-there...please not there..." she begs in a dazed expression but Brandon didn't know what was going on while she wiggles her hips trying to get away from the feeling.

The same dark image in her mind was keeping her still but looks down at her to show two fingers that rub against her pussy deeply hearing the wetness of arousal she was into. She cries out against his neck twitching and whimpering again that she felt something invisible rubbing her clothed pussy and clit to hear some squishing noises.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm

"Mmmm that's it keep moaning out for him like the dirty girl you are. Make him big and hard so when it gets to be too much for him that is when you claim it as your own. You dirty little vampire..."

"Haaa....haaa....hhaaa...n..not...mmmmm...p..please...please don't touch me t-there....it f-feels so good......"

"But I have to so he sees how naughty you get. Just be a good girl and let him hear your voice....it's even better when it's directly on your little place. It feels so good here right?" her darkness said rubbing deeper passing through the clothes to touch her directly. As Melli warned, she sits off of Brandon with lustful louder moans and tongue hanging out.

"Ahhhh!!! M-My pussy! Your t-touching my naughty hot pussy!!!!"

"That's a good girl...keep making those sexy noises for him. Let him hear you....."

"Ahhh n-no please.....ahhh f-fuck.......neermmmmm...mmmmmmm....i-it's so much...the rubbing feels so good...."she moaned while her fingers went near her lips to some saliva dripping onto them. This view make his member swell and throb against her wet spot as she started grinding more into his lap panting and nipping her fingers. She was so lost to her lust and heat that she gasps feeling his member pressing against her clothed pussy hard pulsing with blood and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:02 pm

She purrs feeling that but Brandon panted trying to keep his mind clear from this but seeing Melina this weak and hot from her slight transformation was getting to him too. He moves his hands near her hips but Melina moans out more lustfully feeling the fingers spreading her pussy open more and more that it was dripping down his legs.

He gulps not getting how badly she was till the darker image of her smiled to a idea she had. Being careful, she moves Melina back from Brandon's body and gets her on her knees low to the bed. Her breasts pressed down against the bed as she shook feeling very weird. Her eyes shut a little with some tears seen but she didn't know something was touching her body that was over heated.

Brandon wasn't sure what was happening before the darker image started pulling her closer that it showed a larger monster cock rubbing against her pussy and another rubbing against her butt. She tenses up feeling that but her head looks behind her panting. He can't see it but she can well.

"N-No please....please not that.....it won't f-fit.." she said but Brandon wonders who she was speaking too but the dark self smiled rubbing the tip more against her pussy that it squished and gets more wetter.

"But you want to. I know he wants to see that naughty expression on your face from how good you will feel. You're pussy will be squirting in no time....Now be good and just keep still.." she said against her ear rubbing the tip against her up and down that Melina panted and grips the sheets. Even if she said she didn't want it, her body sure did.

"Seriously t-that won't fit. You won't fit inside o-of mmmm me. Please it's my f-first time....."

"Shhhh it's alright. It might feel like I am but he's taking your first time but how about we give him a show....of me fucking this naughty pussy of yours..." it said stopping their hand to get the tip against the lips. Melina struggles feeling that and tried to speak till her body tenses up as it slowly pushes into her but it was stopped as Melina winces from the slight sting.

"N-no, please don't...t-take it out of m-my body. I don't want t-to.....nmmm!!"

She whimpers from the sudden pressure but Brandon gulps watching this till her body tense up.

"Don't lie to me because I know when your hungry like this then it tells me you are hungry for cock. So relax" the darker self showed a dark lust smile and suddenly slams the rest into her with a loud slap.

Melina screams out rather loudly from the feeling but feels her body tense and twitch. It's cock throbbing inside of her pussy that she shook and twitches even more.

"I..Inside...your c-cock is...inside of me..."She felt the member pushing into her that Melina groans when her eyes rolls in the back of her head with saliva dripping down her chin from the intense pleasure.

"Ohhh fuck...your pussy is so tight...I bet if I held your hips up and keeps you close I can get so much deeper inside this naughty pussy of yours.."The dark side moans feeling how tight she was before sitting up and having both hands on either side of Melina to pull back a little before thrusting forward hard.

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhh...ahhhhh...st.....stooopppp...please......please stop..." she begs as her body was being moved slightly by the thrusts.

"Why? You seem so cute being this naughty for my cock that's pushing in this pussy of yours. You naughty sexy pet you are begging for more from what your pussy is telling me. Just look at you mmm you say it won't fit but your pussy is gulping my cock down like it's nothing. Such a naughty slut you are.....hungry for big sized cocks."

"I haa I'm not hah hah nmmm I'm not a s-slut mmmm...I'm not a slut.." she moans out feeling the hot sensations getting hotter and burning all over her body that the dark side of herself kept thrusting deep and harder into her. Brandon could see her body being moved forward while she moans out loudly in lustful pleasure.

He could see that she was dazed from something as if another was inside of her but he saw her pussy's juices squirting out and all over the place while gripping onto the sheets under her. Drooling with heated moans of pleasure.

"Yes you are. You're a naughty sexy slut...a slut that's hungry for him. You need his cock don't you? You're craving for him aren't you?"

"I'm not...I'm n-nooohhhhh....ooohhhhhh....."

"That's a good pet...moan for him. Let him see what a good girl you are....I know he is aroused watching you behave like this. Dripping and aching for him....now beg...call out his name." she said while Melina panted and moaning out feeling more hotter that she relaxes her hands to rest flat on the bed but she claws at it feeling more weaker and weaker.

She felt her hand get gripped on but the thrusts get more stronger that her cries grew louder too. Her body was burning again with the tail wrapping around his ankle but she lays on the bed purring and moaning in pleasure that she was relaxing again.

"I said moan his name...moan it nice and loud.."

"Hah..hah..hah..ahhhh.....hhaaa.....ohhhhh...." it was starting to effect her mind and thoughts. Tongue was hanging out while panting her hot breath against her hand from how good the pleasure felt but it's ten times better as a vampire.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:10 pm

He was swelling feom what he saw and he groans as his head got heavy. She looked at him seeing him throbbing as the image pushed all the way inside making her feel like her belly was ripping on lustful desore for him and he was the only one that could end her sufferong.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:42 pm

She yelps and moans from each time he thrusts into her but the image kept groaning from how good she felt from the inside. Even if it's pressure it felt like they were really taking her. Melina moans slightly with eyes shut and drooling from the chin that she slowly whimpers again feeling more hotter than normal. Her eyes opened a little before seeing and feeling hands moving against her body.

"Ahh~ St-stop please st-stop...mmmmmm....t-that feels so weird...mmmmm please please make it stahhhh!!"

"Come on now. You have to be honest to how good it feels. I know it does from how loud your moaning and squirming as if your in heat. Tell me; how good do you feel?"

"I..I don't mmmmmm!!"

"Say it!"

"Hah ahhh ahhh g-good....it feels so good....mmmm"

"good girl.....now let him see that pretty face of yours while I take you for his enjoyment...." it said before sitting back with Melina on it's lap. Their hands holding onto both thighs to keep her open. Brandon saw her insides but he was able to see her wet juices and inner walls from what was happening to her. Melina whines trying to cover herself but more limbs hold her still so her lustful got exposed to him.

"Ahhh d-don't! Don't expose me like t-this!"

"But he loves this. He loves seeing your face become so lost to lust.....you said yourself it feels that good right?"

The image sees Melina's embarrassed face before thrusting again as her inner juices spilled out of her and down to the bed. She panted leaning back against the shadow image but Melli kept moaning loudly lost to it that Brandon gulped.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:06 am

"Haaaa haaa stop nmmmmm please...I don't know if I hhaaa can h-hold....oohhhhh...."

"Don't hold it....cum. Let him see you cum.."the thrusts got stronger that Melli grits her teeth with her eyes shut tight trying to hold it. However it felt too good that she couldn't. Her pussy opening and close each time he pushes and pulls out. Knowing the tip kept hitting the womb opening until she couldn't take it no more.

Right there, he saw her cum with crying out her orgasm squirting a little on the bed. Melli looked dazed as the dark image lets her down on her back while she panted reaching in between her legs to spread herself wide.

"Please put it inside haa i need it. I need your c-cock.....Please put it inside of me...." she said panting and spreading herself as wide as she could exposing her inner folds and pussy. It was clamping down on air wanting something to be filled with. He could barley fit a finger inside her and she wanted his cock fright away. He couldn't refuse her as he rubs her feeling her soaked as she is.

"S-so wet.."

"N-No fingers.....g..give me cock. Give me your cock.."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 am

She whines feeling soaked and weaker to see Brandon blushing from this. He gently keeps her close but was rubbing and pressing more and more against her pussy again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:17 am

He pushes inside like she asked and the tip starts to stretch he rout right away ad he starts slow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:49 pm

She cries out as soon as he pushes into her to shake and shiver. Her body felt tense because of it but her face was flushed pink and her pussy dripping down on his cock slowly. The sensations was too much for her and he wasn't sure how she can stay awake from the over does of pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:52 pm

He theusts violently with heavy groans of lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Her groans reached his ears each time he pulled back his hips and slams downward into her. Hearing some squishing noises from her place and the squeaking of the bed they lay on. The pleasure from both of them started fogging their minds that Brandon was ramming away inside of her as Melina cries out each time. Her hand went to grip the pillow that rested under her but leans her head back with lustful moans from his powerful thrusts.

She just stated becoming a vampire and yet her body was okay. Like she was going to get used to him and his power thanks to it. He panted and moaned against her sweaty neck wanting more that he makes her lay down on her back and shifts slightly so his body held hers down. Melina tried to ask what was wrong before crying out when he slams into her again with louder slaps and noises coming from each other. The dark image smiled seeing this but watches Brandon taking her as if she was already his mate.

One of her hands lower down her stomach feeling the lump moving inside of her but moans again from the heated sensations he gave her. Just what did this vampire do and how? Was it from being one or is it because of the change? She didn't think about it too much but her body was demanding more pleasure or she'll go insane.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:00 am

The threat from her lust was real and he moves harder to keep up with her desire. She moans out feeling his cock swell ro fill her up and she holds him closer burning and loving his pleasure. He wasnt letting up even after she cums twice she gasps and slams herself down on him while he was on his back and she nearly explided feel8ng him stuff her womb with his member
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:17 pm

He could watch her moving her body up and down while trying to get as much pleasure as she could. The heated sensations was really good and causing her mind to go blank. Her hands reach up to rub her breasts moving her body still but he grunts feeling her slamming down onto his cock harder and harder wanting him. He reaches to grip her hips and slam upward into her that she cries out cumming a third time.

That didn't stop him while thrusting upward into her as she cries and yelps in pleasure thanks to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:18 am

He returned her love each time and keeps going lost to his lust for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:54 am

She panted not sure how to think anymore but felt even more weaker thanks to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:07 pm