Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dark taste of fresh blood

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 pm

Melina was checking on some notes written down on paper as she studied on some things written down She's been watching the news about something happening to people late at night. It's really silly to think something could hurt another person in the late night. I mean, it's plain crazy right? Sure people got guns and other things but this? It's a little off and non human like.

Everyone would be asleep or doing other things at this time, minding their own business. So that leaves a question: what could do such a thing to make people panic and worry? The answer is Vampires. A silly myth about old undead creatures that are not real but others believe they are. She gets these old stories and tales from people because she never believed in them.

Heck, Melina found it weird for something like that to even happen to think vampires were real and walking through the city. Her eyes scanned an artificial book she found during her library visit about how vampires react to humans with a second one that was titled something else on vampires and virgin blood. They said their blood is very tasty and no vampire could resist the first taste of Virgin blood and hoping to bound them forever.

When reading this at first, Melina did worry about her friends at the time about this but no one was told of vampires lurking in town because she figure they were fake. She never seen many of her friends because of this and yet she didn't blame them. Everyone believes in something just as her believing in things too. So far this didn't make her fear it but rather curious if it's true.

Melina was just getting off work from something that she was checking a book she bought from the store. Her friends did say reading is power so why not? A book is good for the brain. She kept walking down the path before getting to her house heading up the stairs on the front porch.

Right as Melina opens her front door and walking inside she turns to turn on the lights to see her living room. Removing her shoes near the door and setting the books down on a table near a lamp.

"Another day gone, another day pass.....Ugh. I have got to stop asking for extra hours and then I get told they have none." she said walking into the kitchen and set her keys down on the counter to then check some things before she sees she got three messages from some guys that was trying to hook up with her or just something else but Melina ignores it.

She was not going to date anyone till she knows they were perfect. Sighing, she deletes the messages before slowly heading to her bedroom so she can take a shower. Before she could, she stops hearing a sound in the living room. Strange, that didn't sound like something outside or was it inside?

"Hmmm?...what was that?"

She goes into the living room but then sees nothing there, wondering if she was hearing things again. Checking the other rooms, Melina wonders just what the heck was going on with her head now. Maybe she needed more sleep and not staying up from reading books bought from the store. Just as Melina was turning back into her room, rough hands grab her by the shoulders and shoves her against the wall near by as she yelps in shock.

She looks up with fear to see two red blood eyes staring into her blue ones of a male that seems like he was sick. His skin was sweaty and seen in the lamp light with his clothes dirty and torn with mud, rain water, and blood stains all over. She heard his panting as two sharp fangs was sticking out from his mouth but was hissing like he was hungry.

Hold on. Red eyes and sharp fangs? This guy had the same things a vampire did. Wait, he was a vampire!?!

Melina felt her eyes widen in shock not believing her eyes. A vampire. A real blood vampire is in her house but it seems he was looking sick from something. Did he get hurt or worse? She honestly didn't know what or how he got into her home but she struggles to try getting him away but he slams her against the wall again to stop her.

Her head hits the wall hard to make her wince in pain but Melina suddenly tenses up feeling his fingers moving near her neck. he could feel her heartbeat that was pulsing with her own hot blood running through her body. He was so hungry. So very hungry that he leans closer to her to lick her neck nice and slowly.

A muffled hiss came from her as he was ready to sink his fangs into her neck but he winces to shake from a shock of pain burning through his body. Melina saw that he was fighting back but she sees him move away from her, groaning and growling as he fights off his urges for her blood. Her who virgin blood (She didn't know she had yet) to fall to the ground panting.

This gave Melina time to get a bat from the closet and was gripping it tight. She wasn't going to be some vampire's dinner tonight!

"Alright you vampire, how did you get in my house and who are you!?"Melina yells while the male groans again like he was in double the pain but she didn't know if he was faking this or not to then slowly see him shaking and gripping his shirt.

"*Growling louder but grips shirt showing black sharp nails*......." She didn't know what he was doing but this was getting her worried till he looks up to see his red eyes disappear into hazel brown ones but still was weak.

"...B...My name is Brandon......you left your window open....." he said in pain.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dark taste of fresh blood

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:40 pm

"Huh? My window? I thought I locked that before I left. Are you sure you're not lying to me and broke through the windows to get inside my house!?" she said gripping the bat even more but Brandon shook his head.

"N-No...I wouldn't do that and you were the closest house for me to get into. Your window was unlocked..."She Melli didn't lock the door that time. He tried to pretend to be strong to show no weakness from how terrible he felt but his body cried no more. She saw his face looking paler to suddenly collapsed passing out weekend from the battle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:14 am

She jumped startled seeing that as Melina lowers the bat and pokes him slowly with it. Seems like he wasn't dead or anything like that but he sure looked weak and ill. How in the world are vampires undead like others called it but still seem to get weak because of natural events? This guy must have been in a real bad fight with someone and got seriously hurt.

Melli could have left him alone and kicked him out but being a good person, she couldn't do that. Instead she tried to help him so later he can leave and be on his way. She wouldn't be evil to do that to him or anyone else so she did the right thing but helping him up onto her chair in the living room and lets him rest. She did have to get the first aid kit to fix his smaller wounds and bruises to not get infected.

Maybe when he wakes up she can ask him who he was and why he came into her home. Even ask if more vampires were seen in this city.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:47 am

She stayed by his side during his healing process, wondering how long it'll take. That gave her some time to read the book about how vampires heal and still are able to fight because of it. That sounded pretty intense if vampires are this strong and powerful. Her eyes kept reaching a few things in another journal book on daily snacks to look at his face again.

Judging from his woulds, It took 2 days for him to wake up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:39 am

Melina was sitting beside him dressed with a no sleeved sweatshirt with her hair up in a pony tail and a bit messy. Today was just an off day from wearing anything fancy or normal. Just something Melli wanted to wear for today and for a last couple days. She was sitting by his side while changing the dirty bandages to new ones so she can bandage up his head and clean up most of the blood that he had on himself from the last two days.

Also during the two days, she worked on fixing and cleaning his clothes since they were cut up and dirty. At least he won't be in messy clothes this time. So he even had a blanket covering him and the clothes were resting beside the table for him in case he wished to get dressed after waking up.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:06 am

It started the night before she was able to do another check up on him, making sure he was resting and sleeping. Melli saw him woke up in a couple minutes as his wounds close slowly to the eye but super fast for normal healing. She watched his body repair itself bit by bit then his breathing got easier before he woke up at the end of the second day. He was fixed and well thanks to it but seems slightly confused not remembering much.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 am

"Seems you're kind are even able to heal from serious wounds like that. However, at least you are awake now to heal yourself faster." she said sitting beside him but wonders if this guy really is a vampire from what she saw. Red eyes and sharp fangs. He could be wearing fake eye contacts and fangs but they seemed so real. He turns his head to see the woman then remembers this was her home.

"Yes. I was able to recover with the needed sleep so thank you for your help, miss."

"Of course. I'm just glad to be of help during the times or days you been out of it." she said to see him tilt his head sideways to think about it himself. If he was out that long, that could be a new record.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:22 pm

"Though, I wish I could give you my sorry.."he said but Melli blinks not sure what he means by that.

"What do you mean? You've never did anything to me nor tried to kill me since your a vampire and all. So why are you even saying that?"

"Because I feel I need to. I'm sorry for startling you and I hope you forgive me for that but I also need your help." Now that made her even more unsure what he was meaning by that? Was something else on his mind?

"Help with what?"

"Well, can you tell me where I am or where we are? I've never been in this side of the city. I'm asking this because I lost my memories and don't know where I am or how I got here before meeting you."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:47 pm

"I-I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?"she wanted to be sure she heard it right before Brandon sighed and looks to her.

"I lost...my memory."

He lost his memory? Oh dear that's not good. Something really did happen to him before coming to her house. With a sigh Melina looks towards him and tries to think.

"Honestly, I don't know myself but maybe something happened to you and it made you forget your memories or whatever you wish to say. I'm sure well we can find a way to restore your memories." she said to him but Brandon scratches his head slightly to think about that too.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 pm

He sighs and holds his aching head feeling another headache coming on0. However, while he did that she suddenly noticed a lump that didn't heal on his skull. That might have been hurting for a good while now and could be causing the memory problem.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:05 pm

"Or it could result in that nasty bump on your head. That could be the reason." She said while Brandon looks to her then feels for the bump. Of course he winces when touching it but it wasn't as big but from her point of view, it seems to be stinging rather badly. Seems like someone was trying to get rid of him but for the time being that didn't work.

He was still alive but lost his memory to what he was but might remember a few things. He already knew his name and being a vampire but didn't know how he became one. Melina lets out a sigh and goes to get a ice pack for his head before coming back later on. She carefully places the ice bag on his bump while he held it there to look at her.

"That should lower the swelling for the time being. Just don't touch it or do much and leave the ice pack on the bump. If it becomes too cold, move it off and wait."

"Okay then. Thank you.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:27 am

He smiles and asks how he can repay her but Melli gently declined his offer to doing that before seeing him looking more happy. She then goes ahead with standing up and looking right at him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 am

"You don't have to pay me back anything. I'm just glad to do all I can to help you and to what you are doing. So yeah, you're good." she said gently to him but Brandon looks down at his lap and nods. However he still wishes to repay her in anyway he can but he's hoping she'll think of something.

"If that is what you wish."

"Yes. Now, how about I give you something to eat. You might be hungry.." she suggested to turn right at the kitchen but Brandon shook his head saying no thank you. He wasn't hungry at the moment or right now. His head still had a bad headache.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:51 am

"No, I don't think you understand what I'm saying here. I don't mean I'm hungry for food. I mean another sort of food." he said holding his head and he tried to resist the pain as she saw what he means.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 pm

She blinks slightly confused from what he meant but Brandon didn't know if she even seen a vampire of his kind. "Is that a no on the food? If so then I can find something else for you till you are..." she said but Brandon sighed shaking his head.

"Again, Not human food dear friend. The food I really really need is well human blood. I need blood." he said more clearly in hopes she gets it. Judging by her expression on her face Melina got it when she looked nervous.

"B-b-b-blood? Real blood!?!" she sees him nod yes again to answer her but she blinks to look at him then away.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 pm

"S-so in other words..."she mutters to see him nod yes.

"Yes. I can eat human food and need to every day but I need blood too. Human food won't help hold this craving back for long and as you can see... it's bad."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:19 pm

"I-I see and here I thought it was you being hungry for human food." she said to see him shaking his head to laugh slightly at himself. If only it was that easy then it wouldn't be hard for him to feed.

Melina worried about this situation before thinking of a question. "But wait a sec. Isn't their a blood bank near here? I could maybe rush over and try to get some blood there for you to eat." she suggested but Brandon shook his head while holding it using one hand to think.

"Didn't you know? Because of things and my race, the blood banks were destroyed. Theirs nothing left for blood except humans." he said quietly but Melina lets out a sigh to figure out this might be a while to think of. Only the problem was she was human with blood but didn't know about that at the time being.

"Oh, that's not good."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:18 pm

"Then I don't know how to help much more. Here, try to eat a little human food. Maybe it'll ease away the craving for blood."she said to set the food down in front of him. OF course Brandon looks at the food that was nice and hot. He takes the fork in his hand and eats the food.

When done, he felt it does little to help him as his craving gets worse to grip his fork and his shirt by the other hand. It only made her grow concerned about him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:49 pm

All Melina can do is hope that things will get better and maybe in some time she can figure something out. During that time, he seems to be in a lot of pain from the lack of feeding on humans. If Vampires were undead then no pain should bother them except a few things. Right now, she needed to find a way to help him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 pm

As the hours pass he wasn't getting any better. She saw him grow weaker in front of her eyes that his own weaker gaze looks back. This feeling to see someone else like this only made her desperate to help him. He couldn't die even though he's an undead. Vampires like him deserve to live on to be happy and not let others ruin that.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:27 pm

She touches his forehead for look for something but Melli looked more startled to feel he was on fire. A fever was coming on and that made things much more worse. Brandon turns his head away from her as Melli was close to feeling sick from this.

"Oh dear, your getting worse and nothing's working to bring that fever down. Their has to be something I can do to help you I don't want you to get more worse than you is right now. Please Brandon tell me what I have to do..." She said to him but a light groan escaped his lips to make Melina even more worried. She had to do something now or else he might die.

"..........."
    She could hear his pained groans and his hand gripping his hair tighter like he might rip it off.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:54 pm

"I...I need...Ngh...I need.."He turns his head again getting more worse than that when he turns facing her she noticed something. She saw his fangs dripping down his throat making him worse than ever. He started to grow pale and weak resisting his urge to satisfy his craving for blood gotten so bad he wasn't able to keep his sanity for long.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:31 pm

She knew he might not make it through this day or tonight because he might become dust. Even worse is a skeleton. Melli did know one idea but she didn't wish to do this since vampires tend to be vicious when drinking blood. However he was hurting from the low feeding of blood and needed to eat as soon as possible. Taking a slow deep breaths, Melina slowly went over to him to place a hand on his shoulder. Feeling the touch made him hisses right at her. He groans again covering his face before she removes her hand to look worried.

"See? Your getting worse Brandon, a lot worse that your shaking. You need to feed or find food right now or else you'll die from the lack of food."

"Please I'm fine milady. You shouldn't worry about a monster like me. Now please....just don't come closer or else I'll hurt you too. I'll get through this...you'll see."she looked into his face and seeing sweat and a flushed face. He wasn't going to be fine and is getting worse by the second. Her face was shadowed by her hair before knowing what needed to be done.

"Brandon...."

"Yes...milady?"

"I know you said I shouldn't help or mess with you during this but I can't stand by and watch you suffer....to be honest. I never did this but I wish to help in any way possible. If I can do that then maybe the pain will stop."She said to see him turn towards her still looking like he was in pain.

"I don't know if you can h-help me with this. Maybe if I can find the blood bank....."

"That won't help remember? Their must be something I can do. Please.." she mutters but again Brandon shook his head to turn away from her to try ignoring her gaze and from his own staring at her neck. He could do that but it won't do anything except make her hate him. Melina didn't know what other choice she had but lets out a sigh to look down.

"*Sighs* Their might be one way...that I can help you.."

He lets out another sigh before turning over again to his eyes being shut. "I told you it's alright. This will go away in a while after some rest. Even if you did help, how are you able to? I don't want to cause something that might become more of a problem. If you did help me then how can...*opens his eyes*...you?"

He stops speaking to see her sit closer near him to slowly in button her t-shirt collar to expose her neck for him he gasped seeing her slender neck before slowly looking away.

"Why a-are you...Doing?"

"Please drink my blood.....to help yourself.."

He groans looking away but he could smell her scent and her blood. Why is she doing that or what is she thinking? If this woman knew anything about vampires then would it be bad for her to do this and when he's hungry of all times? He looks away from her but Melina still keeps her neck exposed.

"Y-You shouldn't....do that."

"But I want to...your in pain and probably dying from the lack of blood. So why not drink mine..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:13 pm; edited 5 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:22 pm

He tried to keep his focus on her eyes but he quickly looked away trying not to lose his sanity. Melina looks at him still suffering before she tried touching his hand. He had to do something before this craving gets any worse to make him ill or worse. Become dead.

"Well? Are you going to drink? Or will you die right here? I can't have someone die because they won't do what is needed to be okay..."

"Ugh, You don't understand. If I do...it will hurt I can't control your pain as I am now. This will hurt you milady and I can't stop the pain you will feel as I feed..." he said worried for her as he didn't wish to do any harm but Melina looked more hurt because of it.

She saw his fear on his face to what might happen before slowly relaxing a sigh. Melina already made her choice and hopes he won't hate her for it. Seconds later she slowly took his trembling hand and let his fingers brush her soft neck watching him gulp and calm down.

"I already made my choice.....you need to feed..."

"But-"

"Please....I'm begging you."She begs him as he didn't say anything else towards this but it seems she did make her choice to look down again and lets out a shaky breath. He nods his head to show he will do it as Melina nods to help him sit up slowly on the chair. She feels his hand still rubbing against her neck feeling how soft her skin was before seeing her looking away waiting for him to bite.

"A-are you really sure...you want me to do this?" he whispered as she blushed but didn't move while Brandon looked at his fingers near her neck as her blood was flowing through the veins and all through her body and heart.

"Yes, I'm sure....go ahead." she said still looking away as he gulps again and shook. She really was allowing him to do this and she won't hate him for it. This was to help him but what if he drinks too much? Will she hate him or die? Shaking his head, he looks to see her shutting her eyes waiting but was a little scared herself since he will be the first vampire to feed from her. He slowly drew closer to her neck with his aching fangs exposed in the air.

He did hesitate a little when the poke her skin to make Melina tense up but relax. Brandon relaxes himself and quickly stops his fangs to sink into her neck.

"Brandon, it's okay......."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:25 pm

"You do know once I do this, I can't stop for the-"

"Will you please stop talking and just feed? Your already dying as we speak so just drink.." he remained silent hearing that before letting out a sigh. Brandon just sighed and as he warned, his fangs sank deeply into her flesh with the slight stings from it. One of her hands grips the shirt she wore bearing with the pain but her eyes remained shut.

To her, it stung like a needle but she bears with it. She winces slightly with a gasp as his fangs sink even deeper into her neck spilling more blood.'H-his fangs are sharp......I guess this i-is what it's like w-when a vampire bites y-you....I just hope he gets e-enough...'

Brandon didn't move as her hot burning blood flows into his mouth that he tried relaxing to not hurt her too much. Somehow this blood flowing into his mouth tasted good. Almost too good that he did wish to drain her dry but shook it off to feel her shaking from the stings. Wanting to end this as soon as he can, he begins to feed. Shutting his eyes while he drinks her blood slowly to eat as much without losing his mind because of the flavor.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:26 am