Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Demigod of old Greek

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Demigod of old Greek

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:00 am

She smiles and pets mellis head becote leaving her dazed and red eith more urges inside to try with the ine she loves. If she can get iver her shyness and claim him on her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:04 am

He still figures she's adorable or trying to become less shy but it's funny watching. She was doing her best to show how much she loves him and will keep her word after the display from before by kissing him in front of everyone. He kept petting her head a bit more to see and hear her purr while squirming.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:35 am

"Hey, whats wrong?"He says to her feeling her reacting strongly to his affection.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 pm

"Nothing, nothing...I'm just really happy." she said showing a smile on her face but Brandon only found it more adorable that he pets her head again earning more purring.

"Okay, just making sure."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:07 pm

She gulped as he walked away and as she steped away there was a wet spot where she stood dtill next to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:10 pm

She blushed seeing that but tired to clean it up before he finds out. Melina never did that sort of thing before but how come she didn't notice it? Was her mind that fuzzy to where she didn't react to what her body did? When it was clean, Melina slowly stood up and goes to change her clothes as well while Brandon was doing something else for now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:25 pm

He was training as usual.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:29 pm

She was washing herself to get clean but her face was flushed pink, looking at the water of her reflection. Melina wonders if he's okay with being with her? She's not beautiful like the other amazons she sees training. She didn't have big breasts, slender waist and hips. Her skin wasn't glowing in beauty and showing the gentle flow of hair as silk. "........" Why did he even think she was cute but it's nothing else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:49 pm

He did really care. About her mostly for loving him like she did
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:51 pm

She came out dressed and dried a while later, going to make some food for him and her to eat since her mother came to visit a while ago to check on her. Giving some baked goods for them to share. Melina hums a bit while cooking the other food but smiled.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:11 pm

A few moments pass before he opened up. "Have you thought about getting married?" He asks somepletely surprising her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:16 pm

"Huh? Marriage?" she asked while setting the food down on two plates as Brandon sits down and looks at the food before watching her sit down.

"Yes silly. What do you think about Marriage?" he asked once more but she wasn't sure how to tell him. That was a big step to what her mother tells her and she didn't really focus on such a thing while she got to her older teen years thinking she might get married.

"I don't know, honestly. I mean, it's a wonderful sweet moment of two people that love one another deeply to do such a thing. I figure since others are looking for that, I'm happy for them but me. It might not happen." she begins eating but Brandon was confused by her answer.

"What do you mean by that, Melina?"

"I don't know. I guess I don't feel like marriage will happen to me because I'm not like the other beautiful women here in town. I'm not someone that looks slender, thin, beautiful, etc. I'm just a local girl that's with someone she really cares about and wishes to see happy. That, I don't know...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:46 pm

What if i wanted to marry you?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 pm

"Y-You?! You want to...." she sees him nod with a smile.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:22 pm

One day. I want to marry you." He said firmly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:25 pm

She was speechless and didn't know what to say.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:38 am

Everything her mother said came back to her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:20 am

'Trust me honey, you might think it's never possible bit it is. I felt the same way as you did when being younger. I thought no boy would like or fall in love with me but here I am now: Married or Ex-married after your father died in the war to defend our home and I have a beautiful daughter here. You will find that lovely man in your life that you don't expect. It could be someone you never would have thought to be your lover..'

"I...I didn't know you were thinking about...marrying me. I figure you go for the-" he stops her with two fingers pressed against her lips that she blushes feeling that and looks at him. That same serious expression was seen on his face. That told her he's dead dead serious.

"They are not the ones I want or love. The only woman I want..is you, Melina. I want to only marry you and only you."

"B-brandon..."

She couldn't stop her cheeks from burning because of his words but Brandon smiled looking at her and touches her cheek slowly with the other hand. Staring into each others eyes that he was blushing as well. That same feeling came back but she wasn't sure what to say or do right now after hearing this. Melina did look away from his gaze but was turned back to face him that he was just rubbing her cheeks.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:46 am

He kisses her lips slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:26 pm

She blushes from the kiss that Melina tries to break it but he held her cheeks to be sure she didn't leave him suddenly. The savory feeling of her lips made him blush as well, feeling more shy slightly. After he held the kiss, Brandon breaks it to see her blushing but speechless.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:45 pm

He smikes pulling back. "I guess i finally returned the kiss you gave me the day you moved in "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:19 pm

"O-Oh. I figure you got mad about that kiss but I'm happy you weren't." she said blushing again but Brandon smiled to pet her head and pull her over to him. A squeak left her lips when he gives another kiss to her shoulder now to show a smile on his face too. Why was she being so adorable like this? Her actions was only making him want to marry her even faster now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:08 pm

He smiles happy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 pm

She still blushes a bit hearing that but turns away not sure how to say anything from that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

He wantrd her badky and she wantrd him and they were close to kissing when he pulled back hearing a horn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm