Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Demigod of old Greek

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Demigod of old Greek

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:05 pm

ooc:Soon

bic: She only could watch and remain silent while Brandon trains but however that made him feel more curious. The way he trains himself was amazing and it only made her wish to do the same thing. Melina wanting nothing else but to be of help to him to learn to battle just in case so she can be beside him in battle but however, that's not possible at the moment. She didn't know much but will maybe one day when she could.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:10 am

Bis training was going well and every day he grew stronger. Melli was getting hot over him and her body was swnding out mixed signal as she tried to control jerself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:01 pm

She was watching him once more in training near a wide lake close to the house. However, she wonders just how he can do it. Melina knew he's something of a warrior, a fire burning within his soul of being a Spartan. Maybe on day, she could show him she can be the same but that day won't show any time soon. Melina smiled with a loving look on her face but while watching him training, she noticed some shadow in the lake but wonders if it's a family of fish.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Brandon cracjed his neck and finished his training walking to the lake to swim before lunch
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:10 pm

The shadow gotten more bigger and bigger swimming to shore but Melina stood up, getting worried that she knew it wasn't a fish. Nothing being that big could be a fish but a monster maybe? Rushing over, she stops Brandon from getting in the water and sees something rise from the water with a big splash. It seems to be some water serpent that looked around it's area trying to find more food.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:15 pm

With bis sword and spear on the shore he was vulnerable
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:21 pm

It keeps looking around before spotting Brandon and Melina feeling more hungry. The beast didn't eat many for breakfast so why not? Humans are hard to find as well. Both him and her keeps their ground, watching the monster eyeing them slowly but as Melina took a step back she felt something near her feet as if it's something sharp? As soon as the monster quickly tries to attack, both of them ran away as it slammed face first into the water.

Brandon and Melina ran near the home but the sea monster follows after them. It tried grabbing them using it's tail and teeth but was missing badly as it crashes into the wall. Brandon was looking for a weapon but the beast slams into him which cause him to hit the wall over some old armor.

"Brandon!" she rushes over to help him but the beast hits her back near the weapons that hung in the wall. It caught both of them but looks to Brandon ready to eat him. However, Melina wouldn't have that. She looks around for something and seeing a staff blade before getting up and rushes over to the two. She points and aims the end of her weapon into the beast as it stabs into it.

A pained roar leaves it's maw and turns around seeing Melina ready to fight. Both her and him begins fighting while Brandon was struggling to get free from the heavy old armor.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

He broke out of the armor and takes a spear shoving it into the eye of the beast making it reel back and lash at melli. He cuaght the tail and held tight as it turned to look at him with one eye and try to bite him he jumps back making it bite its own tail as melli syruck its side trying to peirce the armored scales like before and she did. Brandon took a great sword and brought it down on the flailing serpent before it spit a venom at mellina she git burn3d a but by it on her cheek but it missed mostly. She wiped it away and looked at the thing as brandon beheaded it. It was not smokey like the ones before this one bioled away to brine the venom got into her and started messing with her head. The love seen in her mind was shifted a bit into more desire for him and his touch than she ever felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 am

She held her head trying to shake it off but Brandon and her panted tired from the beast they fought together. After a while, Brandon took care of her burn while she sat down keeping still for him as he worked. It didn't bother her as much but somehow, he wanted to be sure she was alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:27 am

Wow only a scratch youre really lucky love." He said licking it clean for her and putting a tiny cloth and paste on it. That made her blush and her desire grew a bit. The poison wasnt lethal not w8th the ammount she recieved but it was making her less able to resist her feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:30 am

"T-thank you." She said blushing but Melina was happy that she was able to help and even fight.

"Though, I was impressed. You actually defended and fought against the beast. I wanted you to stay on the side to be safe but maybe I should have re thought of that after what I've seen."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 am

She blushed and he decided to train her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:01 am

He figure after today, it's something he can do as repayment for her helping him and them beating the monster that tried to eat them. Brandon said they will start tomorrow but for today, they could rest after the fight. She was alright with that before hugging him tightly with a kiss to his cheek saying thank you. Later, he was watching her cooking some food for him and her after today but she was humming lightly over a open fire with the food she got from market.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:10 am

He waljed by and she felt her heart thrib harder than ever as she begins to feel her live and desire for him grow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:30 am

"Is their a way I can help you with the food, milady?" he asked standing beside her but Melina smiled to give a gentle nod.

"If you want to. I don't mind.." she said gently to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 pm

He smiles and kisses her hand making her shake and fall to her knees driping wet. It was hidden and she was rhankful but ever since she saw him kull the serpent she had this devourung hunger to claim him as her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:06 pm

"You are so mean..." she said looking at him but Brandon smiled to still think she was cute.

"Very cute.....but again, good job dear with everything you done. I know maybe one time you will be a great warrior." Brandon said smiling gently.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:23 pm

She blushed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:11 pm

He thought she still was adorable before thinking of something else in order to test a theory. "However..." his words got Melina's attention as she looks towards him confused.

"H-However?"

"It makes you also a perfect wife for me." he teased with a wink. Melina blushed heavily while gripping the edge of her dress, wondering if she's heard that right. He thought of her as wife material? Sure she figures she's not but him? It's totally different. Brandon was right from her reactions as she looks down messing with her dress and fingers not sure what to say.

"What? it's true. You can cook, clean, and fight. I know any man would be lucky to have you as his wife but too bad you're with me and all." he said smiling but she didn't look up at him while blushing even more.

"B-but Brandon.....we.."

"We what?" he asked smiling.

"Were not e-even married yet silly. I mean, were still young right now and I don't know if I'm even fit to be your wife. Are you sure you don't want someone that's up to your league?" she said to shock him before Brandon stood up startling her and grabs her hands making Melina squeak.

"OF course not! No one else fits the bill but you Milady. Heck, if I wanted to I would marry you here and now."

"E-ehhhh?!?! R- really?!"

"Yes really!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:58 am

He smile kissing her and hugging her close to him. After several moments he pulled away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:18 pm

She was flushed pink from his words but her eyes looked down feeling a smile showing on her lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Not long later she felt her body starting to change. She had a visit with her mother and was told she was becoming a woman and it was normal. But she couldnt explain the attraction that became obsession. She loved him more each day.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 pm

"That's normal dear. Besides, that feeling will only get stronger as you get older and know him more." She said smiling but Melina pouts feeling her mother hugging her to smile. However, the sensations started to burn her lower stomach as it became annoying to her because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm

"Then, how do I make the burning inside my body stop?" She asks as her mother whispers the secrets to please a husband in the innocent ears of her daughter. She burned worse and the feeling began to eat her inside wanting him more and more every second as her mother left.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 pm

"I-Is that true?"

"Yes. This feeling is always between two people who are deeply in love. I know for a fact you and him are destined to be together and burning off the love for one another in many ways. Including this." her mother said but Melina blushes not sure how that was possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:53 am