Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Demigod of old Greek

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Demigod of old Greek

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:20 pm

She looked around a bit startled, wondering where that horn was coming from. Melina sees him stand up from his chair in the direction of the horn that blew in the wide area. Something of importance or of a meeting was needed for all leaders to come quickly.

"Brandon?"

"I must go. Something seems to be calling for me to go to the horn. I'll be back whenever I can my dear..." he said touching her cheek but Melina didn't want him to leave her since she wanted to be closer to him. However, he had a duty of a leader to see what it was. Now he wishes to make it up to her.

"I'll be back...I promise." he said in a loving tone, kissing her forehead before he stood up and heads out to check the message out from the horn. Melina remained where she was before letting down a sigh as she stood up minutes later to do something else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 am

He returned and sat down only an hour later. She hugged him kissing his fAce. Being alone made her mind wander and she thought about dark pleasures the kind her mother whispered in her ear about making love mating and even just plain fucking. She resisted these thoughts of course but they did effect her. She was heated next to him now as she holds his hand. He was reading his scroll and sighed setting it down. Many men were being sent into battle. Melli thought he was until she read his assignment. "Defend the homeland 2ith the other new recruits and the few veterans remining. Not alot of men would be left in the city.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:28 pm

"......"

"Brandon?" she looks at him in worry because of the report but he wasn't sure what this means for Brandon. Was he going to be sent to another mission for long periods of time with her never seeing him a bit longer? Will he become more busy for his work because of training new warriors for the city? She looks at him again but sees Brandon covering his face trying to think of this but he wouldn't disobey the order he's given.

She was about to speak again but he looks at her gently to touch her hand while they remain silent for a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 am

They are going to war... i am to stay here and protect the city." He said to her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:55 pm

"O-Oh, I see.." she said worried a bit but wonders how this will go with him defending the town.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 pm

He lays down and she lays next to him kissing his face and neck to cheer him up. It wasnt long before her body wanted him even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:53 pm

"*Sighs*...." he did wrap one arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him but she keeps kissing his neck and cheeks showing she loved him more and more. Regardless of the new order given to him, she'll do anything to make him not be so down about it.

"Come on, my love. Please cheer up. I know everything will be alright....even with this new war coming up. You're a brave man that's going to help defend our home...." she said against his shoulder.

"I know that, beloved but that means I won't be able to be close to you as I was hoping I would. Because of the planning and working of getting ready, I might become more busy and everything else. I don't want to leave you alone.."

"But you won't...I'll always be with you, my lord."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 pm

She kisses him more and lays against him as he holds her close kissing her fingers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:57 pm

"Why must you be such a angel to me knowing this will happen?" he asked holding her hand but Melina blushes a bit more to move her body a bit more upward before kissing his lips sweetly with both eyes shut.

"Because I love you and I only want to see you happy. Is that a bad thing?" she asked against his lips before he smiled to hold her in a gentle hug loving her even more. It's not a bad thing she did this but it showed him she deeply loved him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:34 am

He kisses her lips in return and held her hands
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:49 pm

The kiss was warm and sweet between them but Brandon and Melina slowly breaks it to stare into each others eyes. Their faces flushed pink slightly from the feeling before they looked away from one another with hands still holding one another. How in the world did he get this lucky? At first, they didn't know one another back in their childhood but if she never had helped him, he would have died or be alone. Brandon was happy she helped him that day and still thinks of that day of meeting her.

"You okay, my lord? You're dozing off." he turns his head back to see her laying beside him still, showing her kind smile and gentle eyes. She was blushing as well looking at him but also waiting a response from him.

"I'm alright, just thinking about something is all." he reaches to touch her cheek but Melina blushes a bit more to touch his hand that was resting on her cheek.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 pm