Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Broken shards

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Broken shards

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Years ago, in a old kingdom that rested near the unknown waters of the world, was a king that had a old power which uses the shards of that land. Many people have saw the powers that was helpful in the land and much more. After a while, he was always seen wearing one shard which was formed into a gem. Anyone that wore this gem was to use that power the king knew of:

The shard of earth

The shard of fire

The shard of water

The shard of wind

The shard of Ice

The shard of lightning

The shard of darkness

The shard of light

The shard of healing

The shard of life

The shard of death

The shard of blood

The shard of souls

And the shard of oblivion

The shards that rest within the walls of this kingdom was locked away or hidden underground where many try to find a few so they could use that power to help them develop their homes and lives. Many could be found easily while the others were very rare and hard to find in the land. Except, others have abused the shards which caused a lot to be shattered or locked away underground forever. The king only had access to the shards and only he could control it using his master Shard he found during his travels. Many tried looking for the shard in any way possible but one thought their was one way: Killing the king. While he was sleeping in his bed chambers, the king was murdered in his bed, head cut off clean from his shoulders.

No one knew who was the one that killed the king but they have locked away the kingdom under a invisible barrier that only someone with his blood line can break so they can gain access to the kingdom for themselves. During that time, the people knew one day, someone of that bloodline will come here and unlock the barrier to gain entry into the kingdom. After for so long, their was no one else living in this area anymore so it was abandoned so it's a ghost town right now.

'All who wishes to seek the way of getting inside, they will have success or death.'

Suki rereads the book to look a little confused but she looks at Elisa and Alex who was looking around as well, finding nothing really helpful. "I don't know guys, maybe we better leave and find something else that will help. I mean, this old book is rather old than what my dad has in his library. I wish I could go back inside that place again if he didn't ban me from it." Suki said thinking slightly.

"Oh come on, Suki-chan. I'm sure we can find something of help within this place that might explain more of this place as we go along. Maybe a lot more than we think or just can't see it right now till we get inside."
    Shirko said but Alex looked rather annoyed and bored with his hands in his pockets.

"You don't have to remind me about that, Love. I know that."

"Same with you getting banned from your father's library? I warned you that sneaking into that place was a bad idea." he teased but Suki sticks his tongue out at him.

"Maybe we can ditch this place and find something better to do. The book says this place is a ghost town; no one else is alive here so why bother coming here?" he said.

"Because it's interesting to find some clues with something of this place and more info about these shards the book tells about. Maybe we can find another thing that could help us in order to seek this kingdom out a little quicker." she said quietly but looks at him as Alex sighs bored more.

"Whatever..This is all a waste of time. Lets just leave and do something else."

"Come on, lets just go ahead and see if we can find this place and go ahead to get inside.." She said as they walked ahead and looked around in hopes to find something near by.

So far, it was just other places and homes looking lost. Maybe this night will be of some help since they will be staying in this old kingdom for themselves. The four kept looking around for something that can be of some help but after a little while, they stop seeing some energy trace that was near by to help them. Suki and Elisa went forward in helping something but after a while, they arrived at the barrier that still was up but strong.

"I think we found something.......or of the old castle. Guys, do you think this is the kingdom that the book is explaining about or are we at a dead end?"

"No Suki, I think the book is explaining right. This is the kingdom alright but just look at this place. It must be a thousand years old ever since it's been abandoned by the people when losing their king.."

"Yeah, it seems we have found it; still looks like crap though. Can we leave now and do something else?.."

"Be nice, Alex. We found the old kingdom and maybe we can call this our new home. Well, after some re fixing on some things after a while that can take a little while to do with just being four of us. Now, we just need to find a way to go ahead and start thinking of how to get past this barrier and looking around within that place.."

"Sure; and how do you think we will get inside or past this barrier thing? We have nothing on us that can be of any help missy.."

"Easy guys; I'm sure we can find something that can help that can explain how to get past this thing a little quicker because it's been us for years now.." Suki said but the other three look at her then at each other before Suki went closer to the barrier, seeing through it as the old kingdom was silent and scary.

"So genius, how in the world are we going to get inside or even break this? Or are we stuck as we were before?"

"Come on, dude. My girlfriend is doing her best without you being mean. The least you can do is be a little more nice about it." Shirko said but Suki ignores him while she and Elisa was checking out the barrier to see how they can get past it.

"Sis, maybe we need to try another way to get this to work, a clue or something. Maybe we can look for another way to get inside?"

"But how? This book is old, true, but we dose not tell us much about some other things we need to get past it." she said.

"What does the book say? Does it have any clues?" Suki blinks before opening the book and begins checking the pages, wondering if it did have something before seeing one page that shows the barrier.

'The weakened wall shows the way, by using a magic that's powerful but old. Something that is never easy to find within the birth of the night.'

"That makes no sense. What does that even mean?"
    Alex before Elisa takes a look and begins readying it herself over and over before having a idea. She slowly turns towards the barrier and begins checking the barrier before but slowly trying to find a way to get in till she senses a weakened area on the left as she uses her void magic and has it touch it. The four suddenly sees it glow as it opens up the barrier slightly for the four to walk through.

"H-How did she..."

"A simple saying that I remembered from my years ago. It speaks about Void magic that was used to raise this barrier and also take it down."

"Wow; that worked! Nice job Elisa!" She said as Suki walked through with the other three before the barrier slowly disappears into dust. They could see the walls around them but they were amazed from seeing something so old but big.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Broken shards

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Shiriko follows suki as always and Alex followed elisa
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:53 am

The four of them still wanted to find something about this place. However if this book was right their should be something that could give them more help.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:27 am

Suki looks for th2 book as the others waot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:30 am

"Well Suki? Did you find anything else in that book that might help us learn more about something here? Or should we go and find your dad and ask him?" Shirko said but Suki shook her head. Honestly her father nor mother knew she was here and he might get angry with her if he found out.

Well that or be curious why she was just like him when exploring new places. Alex and Elisa just looks to her then looks ahead seeing some cavern with a giant hallway. Giant curtains hanging from the ceiling and wall. A few old burned pictures shown of someone's face hidden. Their was even some old throne chair there too with something resting on the seat.

"Hmmm..."

"Sis, where are we?" Elisa said but Suki looks up from the book before turning it towards them. The pages showed a map.

"We must be in the main throne room somewhere. The same place where the ruler was."

"So this guy is dead now or something? Or is he sealed off somewhere?" Alex asked looking around but Suki shook her head before reading that his status was unknown.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:47 am