Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Lost soul memories

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Lost soul memories

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:24 pm

'Hehehe, what are you doing ____? Are you trying to plan a secret date? You are so silly' A girl was speaking to him but he couldn't make out her face. It was clouded with some sort of smoke. Making it difficult to know who she was. Either way, that wasn't much help as other memories.

'That wasn't my fault. I'm sorry for making you upset...'

A flash from the memory to show a second one but the girl was sitting beside him while he was eating some rice cakes she made for them to share.

'Hmmm, I don't know _____, since you said you were going to fix something for me? Was that a Lie?'

'I never said it was...why do you think that?' He asked but that made her more curious with no questions asked. The flash back changed once more showing her and him holding hands but her face was seen to be slightly red.

'You...you love me? I never knew you loved me that way, _____. I love you too....' A shorter memory but that comes to the one that started it when he was younger and so was she. The girl was new in town and he was introducing himself towards her.

'So you are new in town huh? Well, welcome I'm......'

Brandon snaps awake as he looks around to see himself laying on his back from the insides of the building. He was on a small journey for something or someone and yet, the dreams were the only link towards this other person. From the sound of it, the other person was a female that must have knew him but they were either separated or not. Right now, he was trying to find some way to find her again to find out who she was or why she was always seen in his dreams. He sat up and gets his Zanpato, ready to scout the area once more for other things.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Lost soul memories

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:32 pm

He was getting closer to her in the bleak place as the dreams continue to grow clearer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Most of the dreams that haunt him now only seem to become more and more understanding. He started to remember her face. Her smile. Her hair that was a beautiful brown color. Her gentle expressions when it comes to worry of others. He keeps walking around for something or finding something out. Maybe that could be more help. He still keeps walking through the area to try getting more clues for something until he stops noticing something.

A white small butterfly was fluttering near some opening of a cave but it seems to be signaling him to come closer. Should he go closer? That might make it harder for him to not but he didn't know if he should. However that might help him with some ideas to what would happen next.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:56 pm

He goes inside following the compulsion
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:47 am

"Creepy place huh? I never knew things could make a room so dark.." she said seeing more drops of this stuff but it's not as strong like outside. Maybe the air was effecting what was out side and not inside?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:14 am