Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:56 pm

"So you been alright then, you silly wolf? I've been wondering how you been ever since you had to leave." she said gently while looking at the ground but Brandon only nuzzles against his shoulder feeling more warm and looking more excited. He only wags his tail feeling her scratching his ear while showing her to look more happy.

"I've been alright after a while. Been wondering if you were okay." he said gently while looking at her still feeling her scratching his ear.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:13 am

He smiles and hugs her when they were sitting up she nods happily. He smiles and rests relaxing. They were bei g watched from the shadows now and the scent just resched him makingg him hold her closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:11 pm

She felt the sudden shift of Brandon's hold while she blushed a bit. Brandon, however, didn't want anything or anyone taking her away from him now. Since he was back now, no one would be able to get in between them now. Brandon still smelled the scents of the unwanted guests but that made him hold her even tighter that she blushes even a darker pink. Before asking, she heard some bushes behind her.

"Is someone there?" she asked or called out before seeing two figures pop out to show it being a female werewolf and a male incubus. She could tell they were spying on them and they didn't seem to look happy with them right now.

"So it's true then, you came back home Brandon but your here with....'her'." she said glaring at Melina but Brandon only held her closer while snarling at the female as she glared at Brandon. What in the world did he even see in a girl like her? She's not even the same species as he was. The male looked at Melina, wondering the same thing.

"You know, Melina. I never expected you to be here with him. I thought since your of age you would be around males like me and the others." he said but she didn't answer that while avoiding eye contact.

"I told you guys before. I don't like any from the clan. Besides, you are being rude since Brandon is my childhood friend." she said but the male sighed not really caring about that.

"Right and I'm sure he's a good friend after leaving you alone for the time being. Some friend."

"He's right. Don't you think it's not alright for a werewolf and a succubus to be so close like that? Won't you get afraid of the rest back home trying to break you guys up?" she said with her arms crossed but Brandon only sighed feeling annoyed.

"And you think saying that will make me leave her? I don't want to abandoned my best friend so whatever you both are trying to figure out on doing, it's not worth your time or ours. Now, if you don't mind you both will leave and ignore us because I'm not leaving her side."

"Oh, and how is that? What do you even see in her?"

"Lots of things. She's sweet, honest, caring, loving, adorable....*Nuzzles against her neck* She's everything to me even when we were kids. I don't care what others tell me. Our parents said it's destiny that we became this close....even more closer as time moves on..." he said against her neck to leave a slow lick against her mark that brands her neck, holding her but Melina blushes hearing him say this but looks at her lap shy again.

"But she-"

"Is the best girl for me and I don't see it any other way with another...to make it clear; She's mine."

"...B-brandon..."

The other two didn't like that and glared even more to get ready to force them away from one another.

"Maybe we didn't make it clear, Brandon.." she said showing her claws.

"You both are different...you don't belong with each other so.......let it go." he said holding his hand up with some demon magic. This made Brandon stand up while protecting Melina from them. He knew she can fight with her own but something about this made him wish to keep her safe no matter what. She sees them getting ready to fight before the other two stop and looked annoyed.

"You know what? you both are not worth our time so whatever.." the girl said turning to leave mad while the male follows her as Brandon relaxed still having Melina by him but she didn't say anything.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:38 am

He sinks into his seat next to her on the ground and was sweating from nervousness
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 am

"Brandon, are you-"

"I'm alright Melina...don't worry about me." he said looking down at the ground while his face was covered but that look only got her a bit more worried about him. However, she wouldn't push him to tell her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:59 am

That alpha and the girl they were strong and desperate. He could tell because of their behavior a second ago. Melli hugs him trying to cm him down because she didn't like it when he was like this. She never figured out why it happened but neither did he. But right then and there, she kisses him in hopes to keep him happy and calm. It was a succubus kiss that was able to make him hers forever and nothing can break that.

For all this time, she had his mark wanting him close but as she got older the feeling became more sexual, lustful in fact. The kiss was heated as her lips pull on his and her tail wraps around them both with the tip pushing against his hand. She never forgot what his touch did to her tail how badly it confused her but now that she was older her tail pushed into his hand and rubbed against it while she kisses him.

Too much and she pull back panting confused why she did that and why he didn't stop her. He looked up at her dazed and lost to her kiss. She saw her tail wrapped around them keeping them close a d she felt his hand squeeze her tail once more messing with it as he panted trying to keep himself under control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 am

The feeling of his hand holding her tail made her gasp and twitch now, unwrapping them both from one another. She wasn't sure why her body and tail reacted this bad to his touches but it could be because of the whole thing of them being older now. Melina pulls back from him still blushing but slowly covers her lips to wonder why she did that. Why did she kiss him? Why didn't he stop her from doing that? Her body only burns more while Brandon started holding his head but he could sense his mating mark pounding against her skin of the neck as it spreads out to mark her shoulder now.

"I'm so sorry Brandon...I..I don't know what came over me. Maybe we need to find our parents and ask what is going on." she said holding her tail from him but she only sees him shaking his head again but started following her back to their village. Their scents were stronger now but they ignored it while walking to their parents that luckily was at her house in the clan speaking of how their children was doing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:24 am

Meanwhile in the meeting room of Brandon's home, he was speaking with Melli's parents with his mate. They were told of some new things and about Brandon being back in the wide lands. "So wait he returned after 3 years? The same day as our daughter?" Melli's mother asked while holding some tea Brandon's mother made for the four of them.

"Yes he did. Brandon came back on his own too seems he never forgot. I guess that boy was serious when it came to what he said when he was younger." Brandon's mother said while seeing her husband nod a little from that.

"Then if that's the cause, you guys know this means that their love will only attract them to each other. It always seems to happen with young couples and mates here." Melli's mother said while Brandon's mother nods to agree with that.

"However, evil will be drawn to it. Already the darkness of our pack is plotting to take her away from him. To be honest, I want both of their loves to bloom strong and well while thinking of getting children one day." Brandon's mother said with the husbands agreeing.

"I worry about that myself. The dark coven is also planning on taking him to make him their pleasure tool. Even if we banished that law from our rules, others don't seem to care about it and go against it." She said while feeling her husband pet her shoulder because it almost happened to them when they were younger. Brandon's parents were worried thinking about it themselves.

Melli and Brandon hear this but don't understand they loved each other and needed answers as Melli opened the door and pulled him inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:27 am

The parents heard the door but they seemed a bit more older and more shown of their genes of the demons and werewolves. "Melina? Brandon? What are-"

"Mom, we need help! Brandon's not himself and I d-don't know what is going on. Even I think I'm going crazy because I acted weird and stuff." she said panicking now that her mother had to calm her down while Brandon's parents helped him sit on a chair while looking over him but her father checked on him then at Melina.

"Sweetie, you need to breath...just breath-"

"How can I if something is wrong with Brandon!? I can't!" she said about to cry.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 am

Brandon was silent and his parents look at him. He felt like he was in trouble
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:48 am

"Melina, first of all you need to calm down. You didn't do anything wrong because this is something a mated couple goes through." He said to her while the mother nods to agree with him but Melina was still crying while worrying about Brandon as his parents stood beside him now.

"S-so, I'm not in trouble?" he asked but they nod towards him as Melina was sniffing now since she's not sure herself because of it.

"Remember; you and him are mated and you both will be going through many changes now. Just like your mating mark dear.." her mother said seeing it now bigger from her neck to the shoulder in a elegant design of Brandon's own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:28 pm

"O-Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. I was worried that we did something wrong or he was not well. I mean, I know he wouldn't do anything wrong but I guess I over worry too much.." she mutters while looking down but didn't know that Brandon was excited about hearing this.

In fact, he quickly hugged her and kisses her in front of their parents suddenly because of his overjoyed feelings. Melli's eyes went wide in shock surprise and embarrassment at first. Then her mind screamed.

"Brandon, w-what are you crazy?! our parents are right there!!" before his tongue pushed past her lips, swirling and roaming around her mouth and her own tongue. Feeling that her eyes half lidded with a heated whimper from the sensation but Melli snaps out of it. Clearing her head, she pushed away panting with one hand covering her lips. She was shaking and panting heavily that kiss almost made her claim him in front of their parents. How did she have so little control?

Brandon was embarrassed with his face flushed red of the action he just did. "Melli, I-I'm sorry." his head was shouting at him,

"Oh geez! How can you do that? Her parents are right there and saw what I just did. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Both the mothers giggled seeing that as Melina and Brandon blushes redder now sine they heard that. However, the fathers chuckled seeing that but it reminds them of themselves when they were younger at the same age. They only went to their children while slowly patting their backs. "No worries, you both are going through the same thing we been through; well Brandon is since he's a male.."

"As you going through the same thing like us, Melina dear." Brandon's mother said but she blushes even worse while looking down.

"R-really?"

"H-How so?"

"Well, what you're going through dear is something new mates get. Because of Brandon claiming you as his mate, the mark he gave you is starting to mature now. You're going to start losing yourself towards him more. You won't be able to stay focused on many things when he's near because of that desire to well...mate. I'm sure you can work on the cravings later on but right now, from what we seen it's powerful." Her mother said smiling.

"Wait, in other words I'm going to start going into heats now?" she asked her mother to see her nod and Brandon's mother doing the same.

"It's the same for Brandon here. He will start smelling your scent more as a frequent flower that will burn his nose. Make him do actions he won't have control over even if it's claiming you quick and fast for a while. That might be a couple hours." He said that Brandon looked shocked.

"Y-You're sure father?"

"Brandon, I get the same urges when I'm with your mother as Melina's father doing the same with his mate. It's something mates will get the urge to do. You both are bound to one another and right now, you both are still young and it's fresh.....that won't stop you both from ripping one another's clothes away and fuck right here if it's possible."

"F-father!"

"O-Oh dear.."

"Oh yeah, that also means your mark will spread on your skin Melina that will stop when it desires. That mark will show others no one can claim you anymore because you belong to Brandon....just like mine see?" Her mother shows her mark that was from her lower back and spreads all up to her back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Brandon vanished he had to get somewhere to be alone like before he thought he was going to hurt melli. Melli filliwed almost pulled alingside as if her heaet was pulling her ti go with him stop him show she loved him. He was a minute ahead of her before he stopped on the edge of the territory. He panted not many ever come this far except his packs scouts to keep the border marked. He looked out for a gee breaths then sat at a tree butying his head in his hands in his legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:50 pm

The parents sighed looking at him but sees Melina going to find him but her mother stops her before a while. She looked at him but her mother shook her head since her father did the same. Brandon will come back on his own but right now, he needs to think about this and know it's alright. Looking sad now, she only relaxed and nods. However, her mother and Brandon's mother took her out to a empty hut home for him and Brandon to live in from now on. Since their of age, it should be alright. Everything was already there and the thing was full of food for them to eat.

Melina thanks her mother and his but goes to take a shower in hopes to think about thinks for himself now. As for Brandon, he was sitting near the edge between the clans but he only looked more silent thinking to think if something was wrong with him. He cared about Melina and he didn't wish to hurt her. However, this new sensation only made him confused. Of course another side of him wanted to prove that she was cared for and the other wished to show that he loved her. He only wished to keep her happy after he did mark her but he wasn't sure if Melina hated him now but he only wished to keep her safe.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 pm

When he didnt return melli went after him anyways. She needed ti explain exatly hiw she felt to him because she started ti think that he was freling burt from what he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:09 pm

She almost felt like she became lost but still looking around. Before long, Melina stops seeing the board line of the clans and tries calling out for Brandon once more. She didn't see him out here but worries about him being here alone if others will hurt him. She moves some of the bushes away from her view before someone grabs her from behind and covers her mouth. She became startled before feeling and smelling it's another werewolf that was growling at her. He seems hungry from that but started smelling her.

Mfffm!!!!! 'let me go you jerk!' she thought in her mind, trying to get away from him but the werewolf held her still that he punches her stomach to make her cough and feel very sick from it. He then threw her over the shoulder and carries her away from the middle while she struggles.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm

He smelled it and took off after the scent. Be reached the place where they struggled and then took off after him seeing none of her prints.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Brandon panted seeing nothing in the ground of where Melina was but he tries to smell her scent around or at least get some lead. Melina was struggling in the grip of the werewolf before she gasped seeing some light behind her. She looks to see some fire burning near by but a big house was seen now that got her worried about what he's planning on doing. Is he going to eat her? She struggles again before he went inside with a slam of the door. The inside seems normal but she could smell the blood of other demons like her that became trapped or even worse, eaten by him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:03 pm

He caught the scent and rushed away from the twrritory to kook for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:10 pm

The werewolf was chopping some things up in the kitchen with Melina tied up on the floor with her mouth covered. He just keeps cutting up some food to add to it. This had to be a rouge werewolf that left the clan or was part of another one after seeing from rough features. She gotten scared seeing that but he only looks at her with hunger in his eyes as he points his knife at her to leave a slight cut to taste her blood. She whines from the cut but goes back to cutting up the other things while she struggles once more.

This werewolf was scary and it wasn't helping for it to do this. She sees this monster wanting to seriously eat her for food. Before Melina could do anything, she feels it grabbing her up and slams her on the table as it looks at her to figure out where to cut first. She started crying seeing the knife above her chest as it begins cutting away her clothes slowly to expose her skin and underwear. He growls licking it's muzzle as it slowly gets closer to taste her now but when doing so it winces it's nose. She knew it could smell Brandon's scent on her to make it get angry and sees the mark on her neck and shoulder.

Melina struggles again from it before she feels it glaring at the mark and bear it's sharp fangs as it suddenly chomps on it to make her cry out in pain. The werewolf rips away her skin with her blood spilling from the wound but he also started to claw and cut it off but it only cuts into her skin to hurt her. The pain was making her feel ill but it wouldn't stop as her blood spills down to the counter of the table. She wanted to go home, she wanted to get away but it was stronger to the point of the were wolf still biting or at least eating the mark.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:16 pm

She hears a yelp feeling it blown off her. Brandon kicked the door in and it fkew across the room slamming the wolf into the stone and shattering the door. The wall cracked and it was stunned brandon cut her koose and stsrted to run oit with her but the wolf tacked him transformed biting him. Brandon exploded into his wolf form and they fight for an hour ripping eachother to peices and brandon cuaght him by the neck. Melli screams hearing the crack like a gunshot. Brandon broke its neck killing it. He backed off and transformed back to normal before dalling down. He was covering in vlood vut none his own. He was regenerated already.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:52 pm

She was crying while shaking from what she saw but Brandon heard her crying now before rushing over to help her. He carefully picks her up from the dirty ground and stops seeing the blood on her shoulder and arm. His mating mark was tarnished a little to make him look more angry now. How dare a beast like that do this to her? However, he felt a bit mad at himself. If he hadn't ran off a while ago, then she wouldn't be in this mess.

".........." he grips her in the hold but she yelps feeling that to have him ease up on the hold. Brandon didn't want to hurt her but decided to relax and get her back as quick as possible to their parents. When the moon was out, Brandon was sitting down in a chair while his mother was healing his wounds, well, smaller ones that was missed because of the werewolf's poison. He wanted to be sure Melina was alright but her parents took her into another room to work on her shoulder.

"Baby-"

"It's all my fault mom...if I hadn't ran away t-then she..." he looked more sad and angry but feels his mother hugging him gently, hushing him gently to say it's not his fault. New mates tend to think or over think and she was sure Melina would forgive him. However, she will need time to rest and recover for the time being.

"Brandon, you need to toughen up about this. It's an honest mistake and it can be looked over. If you over worry yourself because your mate got hurt, you won't get pass it."

"But you know it's my fault! She got hurt and poisoned because of me! How is that any good if It's my fault she......she's.."

"She is alright Brandon and you got rid of the rouge werewolf...just be happy that she was not eaten because their are some werewolves that eat our friends as well.." she said seeing Brandon looking shocked. Their were werewolves that eats demons? That was terrible to make him growl in anger.

"Calm your self..just be greatful you got her away because she would be dead if not.." he said.

"..............."

He understood but that was when his parents told them about their own house hut or home they will be living in from now on. As for Melina, she was sleeping while her mother was pouring some medicine on the wounds the other werewolf left on her but she slowly shook and twitched from it. The bites were deadly true but her mother was able to heal them for the short time. Her father of course was furious about this but he didn't want to cause some war after so long. He was just happy to know his daughter was alright and back.

"How long do you think she'll be out, love?" he asked but she only sighed to look at him.

"In a few hours. Melina is scared after all that but she will be okay in due time she will have to get to using her magic.." she said but Brandon's father blinks to look at her.

"I thought she could use her magic already.." he said since Melina was known for using it.

"She can but she was scared and weak from the poison. Right now, she can but she'll need to train herself to use it more. After that, she'll be alright." She said but her father sighed seeing Melina sleeping after all this but understood she will have to get used to things for her own reasons. A few hours in the morning, Brandon was still waiting for some word on Melina but he was told by her mother that she was sleeping and recovering. However, the werewolf that bite her made Melina sick so she will be unable to speak for a while.

"A-are you sure?" Brandon asked worried.

"Yes. Just give her time Brandon. However, you can take her to your new home when she wakes up and has recovered for a few days. Even if we can use our magic, their are times when we can't and we are considered useless.." she said but Brandon sighed.

"I understand..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm

He left to hunt because when he was alone hunting helped him calm down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:30 pm

The parents sees him leave but hunting hopes to calm him down while they watched over Melina that remained sleeping in the healing room of the home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 pm